Pages:
Author

Topic: [SXC][NSFW] Sexcoin - New Android Client Release! - page 68. (Read 137807 times)

legendary
Activity: 1076
Merit: 1006
Canary in the crypto mine!
vk.com is blanket banned from reddit? Why is that? Anti-spam?

I added a link in the sexcoin reddit to the follow the white rabbit post here instead...

Can someone add my website and the Banner on the VK forum? I think that would be a good place to advertise. It seems pretty active. Although for now I only ship US.

I can make some posts for you, sure. But you know you can make an account also, right?

EDIT: or was the question directed to an admin of a vk group?
Activity: 58
Merit: 10

I added a link in the sexcoin reddit to the follow the white rabbit post here instead...

Can someone add my website and the Banner on the VK forum? I think that would be a good place to advertise. It seems pretty active. Although for now I only ship US.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0

http://i67.tinypic.com/21ja9sj.png

I'd like to thank ac0rnsoup for putting these guides together:

Building Sexcoin 0.10.4.0 for Ubuntu 17.04

Building Sexcoin 0.10.4.0 for Ubuntu 16.04 LTS

Basically, the same instructions as 16.04 except we have to install and use gcc5 as 17.04 comes with gcc6. I'm hoping the issue with gcc6 is an easy fix that can be deployed with a future release, but no guarantees as I don't know C/C++.

I've also added two dependencies to the original dependency list for people who want to build nodes in docker. The officially maintained docker images for Ubuntu are missing a few things that would be on any normal minimal install of Ubuntu.

Attempting an Enterprise Linux 7 build. I think the dependencies will work after a cursory glance but yum update is giving me shit right now. I think all the mirrors I'm hitting are partially synced from an update pushed sometime yesterday. Current metadata but incomplete RPMs. Not sure I'll touch Fedora. Generally, I stay away from non-LTS distros. I've only recently started using Ubuntu LTS due to dependencies for certain cryptos as I don't consider 5 years of support a true LTS OS.

I only have an Ubuntu 17.04 install because LTS wouldn't install on my 2016 Thinkpad 11e.
Activity: 732
Merit: 502
SEX foto SEXCOIN
# Sexcoin
Follow the white rabbit.
The game continues
https://vk.com/sexcoin_ru?w=wall-58221930_627%2Fall

Activity: 873
Merit: 1035
Sexcoin Core Dev Team Member

I'd like to thank ac0rnsoup for putting these guides together:

Building Sexcoin 0.10.4.0 for Ubuntu 17.04

Building Sexcoin 0.10.4.0 for Ubuntu 16.04 LTS

Basically, the same instructions as 16.04 except we have to install and use gcc5 as 17.04 comes with gcc6. I'm hoping the issue with gcc6 is an easy fix that can be deployed with a future release, but no guarantees as I don't know C/C++.

I've also added two dependencies to the original dependency list for people who want to build nodes in docker. The officially maintained docker images for Ubuntu are missing a few things that would be on any normal minimal install of Ubuntu.
legendary
Activity: 119
Sex coin is PoS?
YoBit's wallet is still frozen. I have left multiple tickets and messages. I am beginning to get the feeling they may be getting ready to delist, but this is only because I have not heard a thing from them. Anyone heard anything at all?

YoBit's support for coins and users is near non-existent. Even when coins PAY for support, they may not get it. What is worse is they will blame the dev(s) publicly, even when it is clearly there neglect to blame.

Don't hold your breath, LJ and get ready to be upset when they blame you. No matter how many tickets you and the community make, you will be their scapegoat.

>.<

LOL... ok then fwiw:

and I also reported via the link listed in their post announcing they added us with a sincere offer to help any way we could.
legendary
SDHwDJReAccBhnFdFq7RrJantewKg4WNzZ

Hi fickiy,

Are you posting your address looking for generosity? If so, you can hit up http://free-SX.Com/?r=NoNeedToBeg every hour with daily (0 GMT) payouts.

Cheers!
legendary
YoBit's wallet is still frozen. I have left multiple tickets and messages. I am beginning to get the feeling they may be getting ready to delist, but this is only because I have not heard a thing from them. Anyone heard anything at all?

YoBit's support for coins and users is near non-existent. Even when coins PAY for support, they may not get it. What is worse is they will blame the dev(s) publicly, even when it is clearly there neglect to blame.

Don't hold your breath, LJ and get ready to be upset when they blame you. No matter how many tickets you and the community make, you will be their scapegoat.

>.<

Instructions for compiling on Ubuntu 17.04 Zesty

https://sexcoinforum.com/index.php?topic=171.0

Update

Next up... Android.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
SDHwDJReAccBhnFdFq7RrJantewKg4WNzZ
Activity: 58
Our presence over Bitcoingarden.org

http://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=16323

Let's spread Sexcoin legs everywhere!

Just checked up on my node. 64 peers and about 13 gigs of data sent. So far the dictionary attacks don't seem to be above what I normally see on a server without IP restricted SSH but I'm going to keep an eye on it. Server seems to be doing fine so far.
Activity: 42
8 days now waiting on withdrawal of SXC, stuck 'transferring from cold storage' though transfer in was fast, taking way too long to get out. I'd caution everyone to avoid this exchange.

Tickets submitted, I cannot do anything more other than warn folks away.

Cry
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
I see Sexcoin go to moon  Smiley
REPOST:

I noticed my pool was going through a lucky streak. So I figured I'd give it a shot.

AGE VERIFIED TRANSACTION! ON THE BLOCKCHAIN!

This doesn't mean age verified transactions are stable yet, it only means I GOT LUCKY!

What it does mean is that they work Wink

Verify via this http://be.sexcoin.info/rawtx/80cee7a68b8d9368ccd264a40d0f1f9bc39bbf5fe96ec71bb01ce4a468901ddf , and look at the version number on the transaction. Its in cement.

UPDATE:

The reports I've received on the new client have been good. The network looks like it is steadily adapting. All in all things are looking good for Sexcoin right now.
The above is an age verified transaction that is on mainnet.

Livecoin, cryptopia, novaexchange and NLExchange have all switched over.

Activity: 732
Merit: 502
SEX foto SEXCOIN
Sexcoin promo game,
rabbit hunting.
Many prizes - in Sexcoin.
Follow the white rabbit
https://vk.com/sexcoin_ru?w=wall-58221930_627
#Sexcoin
Pages:
Jump to: