Pages:
Author

Topic: Symmetrick/Ratimov - Memorial Thread. - page 5. (Read 1271 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 59
The Alliance of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG > TR
December 28, 2023, 07:57:39 AM
What a sad news , couldn't not believe, back to back reputed members who played a great role in making this forum free of spam/scam passed away. He also helped many members in achieving their next rank quickly. He helped our local thread members. Our prayers are with him. I pray for rest in peace to his soul and .give patience to his family.  Angry

Yeah. He was a saint. Shit happens. What can you do... Life goes on.
Activity: 644
Merit: 591
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
December 28, 2023, 07:55:38 AM
What a sad news , couldn't not believe, back to back reputed members who played a great role in making this forum free of spam/scam passed away. He also helped many members in achieving their next rank quickly. He helped our local thread members. Our prayers are with him. I pray for rest in peace to his soul and .give patience to his family.  Angry
Activity: 108
Merit: 59
The Alliance of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG > TR
December 28, 2023, 07:50:14 AM
As you know, Symmetrick declared Ratimov dead yesterday. I thought maybe we should post our condolences in this topic.

Unfortunately, user Ratimov is dead.

Please take this into account if you rely on his participation in this or use his data.

This account will be blocked soon.

Do not contact anyone who will try to speak on his behalf, these are all scammers and speculators.

I don't know where exactly I should write about this, but I just saw your private message with a link to this theme, so I'm reporting it here.

Rest in piece.
Pages:
Jump to: