Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴 SyncAi - distributed Artificial Intelligence System - page 8. (Read 18942 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
main dev SyncAi.net
done

Thank you.

Just wondering why you chose Waves over other platforms.  Would you mind sharing some of positives and negatives you had considered prior to choosing Waves?

One more good news for token holders:  smart contracts on waves blockchain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKDQqyvLwu8

Also:

​​Yay! Waves Client Beta ver. 1.0.0-beta.35 is out! What’s new in this update:

— You can now sort, filter and hide tokens in the Portfolio tab
— DASH gateway has been launched
— Hindi and Dutch languages support added
— You can now invoice other users
— Additional minor bugs have been fixed

And don’t forget you can always get the latest version of the Client here —> https://wavesplatform.com/product

Enjoy!

Now smart contract is working in test net

main dev SyncAi.net
just for relax, music for coding -  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Brf5jN1Vn8U   enjoy the same, the same , the same

main dev SyncAi.net
Now they are exploring different directions for AI: IBM is working on giant neural networks to analyze corporate data and medical industries. Google is headed towards micro assistants for the person (on its search platform). Google makes sense organs, and ibm narrow thought processes). Sooner or later, this will lead to the creation of a "generalized" AI. Just as websites work through API, so AI will have their new API and my goal is to simplify it.
main dev SyncAi.net

Next step is advertising. 

I ordered promotional materials and articles for the media. and in German, too)))

thanks for the update bro, this is an exciting project.

What I have in mind is the possibility of ASIC's hardware intervention, then I realized this is far more complex as it requires also a video processing Cheesy

an ASIC proof?

good question
if I understand correctly the question, I can say that while Asics can't be used for AI (thank God!) .

promising can be coprocessors such as Phi and other powerful cards for mathematical calculations (Tesla) . 

There is a special neural processor from Intel but know little about them.  I see in the future the race between corporation who will make best processor for AI. Apple (iphoneX) and Samsung have already made them for smartphones
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community

I ordered promotional materials and articles for the media. and in German, too)))

thanks for the update bro, this is an exciting project.

What I have in mind is the possibility of ASIC's hardware intervention, then I realized this is far more complex as it requires also a video processing Cheesy

an ASIC proof?

main dev SyncAi.net

main dev SyncAi.net

Upd 27/04/18

we registered our company in Austria/Europe. What do you think? maybe better in USA?)

i thought you are only one developer.
so who is hiding behing the `we`?  Smiley

Yes, I am the main developer, sometimes others help me. now we are a euro firm )
Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Upd 27/04/18

we registered our company in Austria/Europe. What do you think? maybe better in USA?)

i thought you are only one developer.
so who is hiding behing the `we`?  Smiley
main dev SyncAi.net

Upd 27/04/18

main dev SyncAi.net
/ping all

Stop fuck`n pinging if there is nothing to say.

Ok boss) 
Iam very interested in our future.  I believe that personal AI can be assembled from a variety of small blocks and it is necessary to make such a system. I don't want corporate AI to know everything about me: what I eat, how I sleep and who I fuck)

hahah, you should find another planet for living than Smiley
main dev SyncAi.net
 Iam very interested in our future.  I believe that personal AI can be assembled from a variety of small blocks and it is necessary to make such a system. I don't want corporate AI to know everything about me: what I eat, how I sleep and who I fuck)
main dev SyncAi.net

today I suddenly came across a blockchain with the principles of which I agree and they correspond to the way I see Syncai -  cosmos.network

main dev SyncAi.net
This is interesting, been a lurker on this thread for a while, watching this for any development especially on mining

btw, been tried out waves and added syncai/eth

here's my add: 3PAXRDGx6PDxX28osdiLQWQ4tmDJtPdhvkj

Ok thank you bro)
main dev SyncAi.net
done

Thank you.

Just wondering why you chose Waves over other platforms.  Would you mind sharing some of positives and negatives you had considered prior to choosing Waves?

very easy to make tokens
easy to buy them for dollars, Ether, bitcoins
exchange. therefore, at any time you can sell/buy tokens
mobile wallet ios/android

dont need to spend$10,000 -20000 to put a token on the exchange
dont need smart contracts becouse you can buy tokens on exchange
dont need to manyally send tokens to everybody)

In total, this saves me time and money.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
This is interesting, been a lurker on this thread for a while, watching this for any development especially on mining

btw, been tried out waves and added syncai/eth

here's my add: 3PAXRDGx6PDxX28osdiLQWQ4tmDJtPdhvkj
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
done

Thank you.

main dev SyncAi.net
Here is my address: 3PMUvuxeUduPXGqaJduNm2AorDf5FJ2o8gx

I look forward to see the actual miner work.

done

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Here is my address: 3PMUvuxeUduPXGqaJduNm2AorDf5FJ2o8gx

I look forward to see the actual miner work.
Dunno this stock exchange, what adress please ? I there any release schedule for the miner ?
https://wavesplatform.com
iOs - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/waves-wallet/id1233158971?mt=8
Android - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wavesplatform.wallet

Token name “SyncAi”
In app press “Dex”, then “+”, to find a token write “syncai”
In apple app you also need to press options near the search panel and tick the button for show unverified assets to find syncai.

Not sure if my dumb posts made a lot of sence, but i`ll try anyway Smiley
added both syncai/eth and syncai/usd pairs to the app.
my wallet address: 3PEQ48Bw3cJiPBkE6sf5HgGNU8dhTrsPdzJ

sent. thank you.

rec`d, thanks!
Pages:
Jump to: