Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴 SyncAi - distributed Artificial Intelligence System - page 6. (Read 18942 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I think it's a mistake to mess with tokens and such complications.
Just implement the Nicehash business model and the project will take off like a rocket.

There are already too many distributed AI blockchain projects (DeepBrainChain, Neuromation, the Leonardo rendering thing etc.)  They make it so complicated just to get rich quick without taking any risks. Instead, focus on the actual use case and get something going as quickly as possible. Competition is coming so timing is crucial.

It's hard to do distributed AI due to the bandwidth requirements. I would make things simpler in order to get going more quickly. Set more stringent hardware requirements and let the "miners" deal with it. Look at what DeepBrainChain is doing. They promise a distributed solution but now they are selling high end, pre-built AI hardware and offer hosting. They are basically building a traditional datacenter and letting the "miners" pay for it. All this to buy time and make money quickly. They are selling thousands of these very high end machines (far above 1080 Ti) and the investors are lining up.

Instead, study the Nicehash example. They have made things very simple for sellers of hash power and thus attracted a huge amount of compute power. You could probably just log into their buyers marketplace and calculate the amount of GPU power they have available. Then make some estimation of how much of this is high end enough for AI. All that GPU power would switch to your solution if it would pay more and if it was equally simple to use.
thats a good idea for further development but not for the start, as building such ecosystem as nicehash will take a lot of time, which is crytical for any project in cryptoworld
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
main dev SyncAi.net
he has a farm for 1000 video cards and he is afraid of the increasing complexity of ether mining because the profit falls
main dev SyncAi.net
now there is an investor in the project, he will give  100-200k for advertising. he will also wait for the beta version
Activity: 58
Merit: 4
I think it's a mistake to mess with tokens and such complications.
Just implement the Nicehash business model and the project will take off like a rocket.

There are already too many distributed AI blockchain projects (DeepBrainChain, Neuromation, the Leonardo rendering thing etc.)  They make it so complicated just to get rich quick without taking any risks. Instead, focus on the actual use case and get something going as quickly as possible. Competition is coming so timing is crucial.

It's hard to do distributed AI due to the bandwidth requirements. I would make things simpler in order to get going more quickly. Set more stringent hardware requirements and let the "miners" deal with it. Look at what DeepBrainChain is doing. They promise a distributed solution but now they are selling high end, pre-built AI hardware and offer hosting. They are basically building a traditional datacenter and letting the "miners" pay for it. All this to buy time and make money quickly. They are selling thousands of these very high end machines (far above 1080 Ti) and the investors are lining up.

Instead, study the Nicehash example. They have made things very simple for sellers of hash power and thus attracted a huge amount of compute power. You could probably just log into their buyers marketplace and calculate the amount of GPU power they have available. Then make some estimation of how much of this is high end enough for AI. All that GPU power would switch to your solution if it would pay more and if it was equally simple to use.
main dev SyncAi.net
OK. anyway, the first step is connecting with the Ether because the Ether is syncai currency. But technologically I look at Eos
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
That's of course your call, but ethereum is very well know (power of the "brand"), has a lot of project running on, the code is always improving, the core devs are very high level...On the other hand, I would not call  Regarding the governance, Ethereum is also much more transparent.
main dev SyncAi.net
I agree, there are many problems in Eos and there will be even more) But the author has a great experience (bitshares and steem). and Eos looks more promising and more convenient than Ether.
when the beta will be available for testing?
looking forward for it as i think AI might be the future of cryptomining in next year or so
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
That's a mistake, EOS is only a paper platform, they are currently trying to fix huge bugs in the code. Ethereum is rock solid
https://twitter.com/cnLedger/status/1001335269180653568
https://www.ccn.com/eos-denies-protocol-bugs-will-delay-mainnet-launch/
main dev SyncAi.net

Syncai willbe connected to eos coz its more powerfull platform than etherium
main dev SyncAi.net
upd 21/05/18
web updated

Still work on blockchain & p2p and how connect them all to SingularityNet
main dev SyncAi.net
Hi Dazdingo,

we could have a beer or two with some pretzels or so.
Just drop me a pn.

Cheers

NIce. Check pm please

Merit: 250
Fighting mob law and inquisition in this forum
Hi Dazdingo,

we could have a beer or two with some pretzels or so.
Just drop me a pn.

Cheers
main dev SyncAi.net
decided to use the unified messaging instead of direct commands. Now each node will have its own message queue from which to build mesh network
Hello Dev,

Your website (syncai.online) is currently unreachable. Would love to sell hashrate for AI.

Thank you.

thx i know it). site under construction

Thank you for your reply.
May I know how am I suppose to download the miner when I'm unable to access to your website?
Sorry for any inconvenienced caused.

if this makes sence, i could share one of my rigs (with 4-5 gtx 1063 on board) for testing
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hello Dev,

Your website (syncai.online) is currently unreachable. Would love to sell hashrate for AI.

Thank you.

Thank you for your reply.
May I know how am I suppose to download the miner when I'm unable to access to your website?
Sorry for any inconvenienced caused.
main dev SyncAi.net
Hello Dev,

Thank you.

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hello Dev,

Thank you.
main dev SyncAi.net
For Example its my  eth/btc/waves/tokens wallet  address

Pages:
Jump to: