Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴 SyncAi - distributed Artificial Intelligence System - page 5. (Read 18942 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 12
main dev SyncAi.net

Commands&api was changed
syncai storage add name opt  -> syncai storage-add ...

syncai.net/api/v1/storage-add...
main dev SyncAi.net

Ok. Soon you/all can download  apt repo (linux) or syncai-update (windows&macos) for auto update. Then i test Ai on my farm with 1000 gtx 1060, then if all good you auto receive new version

main dev SyncAi.net
thx
syncai first all the time, you have to make it a "brand" for success.

Thx
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
syncai first all the time, you have to make it a "brand" for success.
main dev SyncAi.net

whats better:  
syncai.net/explorer          or     explorer.syncai.net ?
syncai.net/marketplace    or     marketplace.syncai.net ?

main dev SyncAi.net
AI market overview

In total, BI Intelligence, Business Insider's premium research service, expects there will be 34 billion devices connected to the internet by 2020, up from 10 billion in 2015. IoT devices will account for 24 billion, while traditional computing devices (e.g. smartphones, tablets, smartwatches, etc.) will comprise 10 billion.
Nearly $6 trillion will be spent on IoT solutions over the next five years.
Businesses will be the top adopter of IoT solutions. They see three ways the IoT can improve their bottom line by 1) lowering operating costs; 2) increasing productivity; and 3) expanding to new markets or developing new product offerings.
Governments are focused on increasing productivity, decreasing costs, and improving their citizens' quality of life. We forecast they will be the second-largest adopters of IoT ecosystems.
Consumers will lag behind businesses and governments in IoT adoption. Still, they will purchase a massive number of devices and invest a significant amount of money in IoT ecosysystem

https://businessinsider.com.pl/international/these-are-the-top-iot-companies-to-watch-and-stocks-to-invest-in/h39gdt8
main dev SyncAi.net
When we will be able to use our gpus to contribute our hashpower to the ai network? Is this being worked on yet?

soon. partially works: storage, updating. Now I'm working on the update server. in the next few days the standard installation and auto update will work and you will automatically receive new versions. After that, I'll go on integrating simple AI into the service.

Activity: 846
Merit: 115
When we will be able to use our gpus to contribute our hashpower to the ai network? Is this being worked on yet?
main dev SyncAi.net
apt repo done
main dev SyncAi.net
main dev SyncAi.net
autoupdate complete
main dev SyncAi.net
upd  22/08/2018

main  site will be  SyncAi.net

done: decentrazed storage (allow start server/client and donload/upload  files/folders  like in IPFS)
example:    ./syncai  storage   create|connect|disconnect|start|stop|pause|upload|download   options
maybe later add  options to mount remote storage as folder:   ./syncai storage oxJgjGKki9Kkgj9  mount  /home/$user/newfolder

then: add  web interface and rest api

now:  work on p2p network interface
example:   ./syncai network connect   NodeName  

then:  builtin ai-miner and  service connector

this week job:    add  autoupdate, add package repository, add snap(disable becouse dont support on centos/RH)/flatpak packages for autoupdate
docker container are ready, tested

PS  commands are changed from  whitepaper
main dev SyncAi.net
update

site  will be SyncAi.net
its cool name)

api will be on  syncai.net/api/v1/...

marketplace/service discovery for clients distributed services  will be on  synca.net/marketplace

main dev SyncAi.net

“Multiple artificial intelligences must not be censored
or controlled
by anybody _”

http://manifesto.ai/
Activity: 1120
Merit: 131
Godspeed for your recovery  Smiley
main dev SyncAi.net
Dazdingo haven't arrived yet to Vienna, Austria to our meeting we set weeks ago.
In whatsapp he also stopped responding and his mate also never replied ...

Something happened ?

Yes, i was in hospital. Little infarct.   then i decided to leave my current job and concentrate on syncai development.   I will go to vienna later, after beta version.   
Im in contact with bittorrent corp and flyelephant  corp  for feedback and test syncai
Merit: 250
Fighting mob law and inquisition in this forum
Dazdingo haven't arrived yet to Vienna, Austria to our meeting we set weeks ago.
In whatsapp he also stopped responding and his mate also never replied ...

Something happened ?
main dev SyncAi.net
at first it will be system like a Nicehash becouse all around want it
Pages:
Jump to: