Pages:
Author

Topic: [SYNX] Syndicate | Business Management Platform | NEW BETA v1.0.1.7 RELEASED! | - page 10. (Read 235737 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi, I started synching my new SYNX wallet, version 1.0.1.8 downloaded from official web more than 12 hours ago and I know its working because CPU is working but says:

Synchronizin with network....   1 year(s) and 14 week(s) behind

This is the last version of the wallet? Any configuration I have to do?

use 1007 version.

1008 frozen so often
Activity: 441
Merit: 250
All bounty project is profitable
We hope you are responsible for this project so that no one is harmed
thank you.
Activity: 36
Hi, I started synching my new SYNX wallet, version 1.0.1.8 downloaded from official web more than 12 hours ago and I know its working because CPU is working but says:

Synchronizin with network....   1 year(s) and 14 week(s) behind

This is the last version of the wallet? Any configuration I have to do?
Activity: 5
Is this coin a dead coin?? When do we expect the roadmap??
Activity: 3
@greengo1
im using a mac and running windows through parallels. for some reason the files wouldnt download through parallels but did on the mac.

things seem to be working now.

thanks.
Activity: 106
I kindly reserve the Arabic translation
Activity: 1
@h3adr3st

It takes a while for the wallet to sync up. Mine took about 12 hrs. Just make sure ports are not blocked on your PC.
Activity: 3

Ultimate Guide to Syndicate (SYNX) Coin: Wallet Setup, Staking, Masternode Setup, etc.

http://cryptos4all.com/index.php/2017/09/21/ultimate-guide-to-syndicate-synx-coin-wallet-setup-staking-masternode-setup-etc/

i have tried following the steps. the download didnt work. it says "file to big to be stable"

also tried adding the nodes and the wallet still wont connect.

Activity: 4
How do we setup a masternode? Do we need to wait for the wallet?
Activity: 22
can someone fix this fucking wallet? this is disgusting i dont know

i just want exit in my window right now

try the 1.0.0.7 version. An updated wallet should be released soon.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
the moon
can someone fix this fucking wallet? this is disgusting i dont know

i just want exit in my window right now
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
HI all, added node list from the howto, but only 1 peer connected:
46.101.138.242:9999

Can anyone share more ppers online? just need to add node in console, Thanks
Activity: 615
Merit: 502
Same. I sent some coins to Bittrex but it is not showing on the explorer nor credited into my Bittrex account. Can anyone help? Thank you

Any news or help regarding this issue? AN update would be greatly appreciated Smiley

Do you have a TX ID in your transaction list and has the transaction confirmed?

Activity: 61
Merit: 1
Join The Frontier
Same. I sent some coins to Bittrex but it is not showing on the explorer nor credited into my Bittrex account. Can anyone help? Thank you

Any news or help regarding this issue? AN update would be greatly appreciated Smiley
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Hopefully anew wallet is in the works.... Wink
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Do the thing and you'll have the power.
Roll Eyes
Sneaky eh lol
Everything is fine we are doing an update! More info soon.

so there is no fork? When is this updating coming out and are you affiliated with the developer? We haven't seen a commit in Github for a long time. Wallet lag makes this unbearably hard to set up masternodes. I want to see this coin fix and working smoothly.

Edit: So your the new developer? You can't leave people hanging like that. Not nice

I'm not the dev lol. I saw that on their telegram group.
Share the link good sir I want to watch the telegram I am trying to set up like 20 nodes for the past week and just been getting annoyed lol
Roll Eyes
Sneaky eh lol
Everything is fine we are doing an update! More info soon.

so there is no fork? When is this updating coming out and are you affiliated with the developer? We haven't seen a commit in Github for a long time. Wallet lag makes this unbearably hard to set up masternodes. I want to see this coin fix and working smoothly.

Edit: So your the new developer? You can't leave people hanging like that. Not nice

I'm not the dev lol. I saw that on their telegram group.
Pages:
Jump to: