Pages:
Author

Topic: [SYNX] Syndicate | Business Management Platform | NEW BETA v1.0.1.7 RELEASED! | - page 12. (Read 235769 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

Is there any slack channel? and if so, can you post invite here? thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068
it may be necessary to create a new thread, because the OP starter was the last time at the beginning of the year?
to put in topic new links,video tutorials and etc.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Why does the wallet constantly freeze? Im using windows 10 x64...
Activity: 5
How can I transfer a coin at the watch-only address?

Can you restore your backed up private key into an newly sync wallet instance, then use the importaddress SbcthaEHqTyKGQUugECgX4meRTEsLAWkE3 "watch address" rescan command in the debug console to import the address?  Sorry I'm only guessing, I've never done that before.  In theory the private key is everything, and all public addresses are derived from it.  I've done some searching because I want to learn more, but couldn't find much about it or other people losing their coins, so I don't know how serious it is.

It was my mistake. I have a coin in my wallet, but I accidentally deleted wallet.dat. So I can not find my private key. I used the recovery program but it is damaged and I can not use it. But the coin is in my wallet at the watch-only address. Developer Please help me find my coin I have many coins.
Activity: 615
Merit: 502

Can you restore your backed up private key into an newly sync wallet instance, then use the importaddress SbcthaEHqTyKGQUugECgX4meRTEsLAWkE3 "watch address" rescan command in the debug console to import the address?  Sorry I'm only guessing, I've never done that before.  In theory the private key is everything, and all public addresses are derived from it.  I've done some searching because I want to learn more, but couldn't find much about it or other people losing their coins, so I don't know how serious it is.
Activity: 82
Activity: 125
Wish this coin great success  Grin
help
At Bittrex, I sent a coin to my wallet, but it disappeared. I can not search txid. The balance of the wallet is zero. So I erased my wallet and repeated it again.
I opened my wallet now and I can not see my address. I saved my private key. I also saved the backup file. Can I get my Wallet address? I sent a lot of coins to this place.
Please find my address. Many coins are tied up.

My address: SbcthaEHqTyKGQUugECgX4meRTEsLAWkE3

This is pretty confusing sorry, so you're saying you sent a lot of coins from Bittrex to your wallet but they haven't come in to your wallet?   If thats the case, what TXID has Bittrex given the transaction?  If that's not right, where are the many coins?  In the wallet you deleted but have the private key for?

Thanks Smiley

Activity: 310
Merit: 100
Buy and hold, good news will come...!!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

HODL! much longer for maximum profit, we do not know SYNX will go where, obviously more expensive than this.
Be patient ...
6x / 1 month : worthy to hold ? just my speculation.
Its current price is only 0.25$ ...
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@joakimhjoe/why-you-should-buy-syndicate-coin-synx-the-hold-strategy
Activity: 22
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Buy and hold, good news will come...!!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

HODL! much longer for maximum profit, we do not know SYNX will go where, obviously more expensive than this.
help
At Bittrex, I sent a coin to my wallet, but it disappeared. I can not search txid. The balance of the wallet is zero. So I erased my wallet and repeated it again.
I opened my wallet now and I can not see my address. I saved my private key. I also saved the backup file. Can I get my Wallet address? I sent a lot of coins to this place.

This address was not found in block explorer. are you sure that is the one?

Coin entered with watch-only address. Fortunately, the..
How can I move?
help

This address was not found in block explorer. are you sure that is the one?
Can anyone post a new invite to the slack group? the old one has expired.

Thanks!
Activity: 39
Hi guys

I am using version 1.0.0.7 of the wallet.

I have a masternode setup

My issue is, the node keeps going offline.  When I view in the wallet it has stopped and has to be restarted.

I am leaving the wallet open at all times.

Why is this?
Activity: 615
Merit: 502
help

This is pretty confusing sorry, so you're saying you sent a lot of coins from Bittrex to your wallet but they haven't come in to your wallet?   If thats the case, what TXID has Bittrex given the transaction?  If that's not right, where are the many coins?  In the wallet you deleted but have the private key for?

Thanks Smiley
help

Activity: 310
Merit: 100
Buy and hold, good news will come...!!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 114
Sim, parece que vem uma boa bomba ai  !!! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: