Author

Topic: [SYNX] Syndicate | Business Management Platform | NEW BETA v1.0.1.7 RELEASED! | - page 122. (Read 235769 times)

Activity: 329
Merit: 250
Buy more before will go in a bigger exchange Wink
Activity: 266
Hi! SyndicateLabs!
What can you explain about the reward for tweets and retweets bounties company?

Every tweet including us you link me is worth 10 SYNX

&

Every retweet including us you link me is worth 5 SYNX!

Smiley

Hi Syndicatelabs, I tweeted about SYNX but how do I get the social bounties?
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Hi! SyndicateLabs!

Every tweet including us you link me is worth 10 SYNX

&

Every retweet including us you link me is worth 5 SYNX!

Smiley
do you guys have an offical website?

Not at this exact moment in time but I'm working on it  Smiley
Once synx will be in a bigger exchange like bittrex or polo price will go over 10k easly!

@dev when the whitepaper?

The whitepapers will be released modularly alongside their features.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068
ill not sell below 0.0001  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Hold your coins, Hitting 50,000 Satoshi is possible in next month.

masternodes are just a good way to earn some rewards by sleeping
Activity: 224
Hold your coins, Hitting 50,000 Satoshi is possible in next month.
legendary
if someone is interested to have an own masternode , i can offer my servers for hosting the wallet!if ur interested just pm me

I am afraid for do that! i never upload my wallets at a online server! maybe someone steals them

who can steal them?only the owner and thats me! every poolwallet is on vps...not really more safe to have the wallet on home pc...

and i wont to steal the coins..i own enough of the synx for now and now i want to offer to ppl who hasnt the knowlegde to got it...and a vps runs 24/7 not  like the home pc...in some countries the electricity is every expensive

Sorry but i didn't want to say explicit that you can steal them.

i just offer it for the community...i guess there are some ppl who want but cant...and i will work out some things to get it more user friendly..and i wont destroy my rep for few synx..

its just an offer...nobody needs..all masternode rewards are ur..just a little reward for hosting monthly
Activity: 126
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
if someone is interested to have an own masternode , i can offer my servers for hosting the wallet!if ur interested just pm me

I am afraid for do that! i never upload my wallets at a online server! maybe someone steals them

who can steal them?only the owner and thats me! every poolwallet is on vps...not really more safe to have the wallet on home pc...

Sorry but i didn't want to say explicitly that you can steal them. this coin is very expensive and i won't risk.
legendary

and i wont to steal the coins..i own enough of the synx for now and now i want to offer to ppl who hasnt the knowlegde to got it...and a vps runs 24/7 not  like the home pc...in some countries the electricity is every expensive

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
do you guys have an offical website?
legendary
Someone knows where I can find total masternodes?
This coin has fresh ideas and innovations and has a lot of potentials for growing but here is very quiet. Anyone knows something?
Activity: 708
Merit: 500
Hi! SyndicateLabs!

yes please I'd like to know too
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
Hi! SyndicateLabs!
Once synx will be in a bigger exchange like bittrex or polo price will go over 10k easly!

@dev when the whitepaper?
I have some good news, but I think I'll just leave it be & surprise everyone Smiley

Poloniex or Bittrex? is this about larger exchange?

I would to buy but i want to know what is your plan. Could you give me more detail with PM?

I'm sorry but that wouldn't be fair to everyone else!

It could be about the wallet, it could not. It could be about an exchange, it could not.

We will all know soon enough Smiley

So were you here referring to the wallet screenshots with the employee feature? Smiley

Roll Eyes Wink
Jump to: