Author

Topic: [SYNX] Syndicate | Business Management Platform | NEW BETA v1.0.1.7 RELEASED! | - page 123. (Read 235769 times)

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
I have some good news, but I think I'll just leave it be & surprise everyone Smiley

Poloniex or Bittrex? is this about larger exchange?

I would to buy but i want to know what is your plan. Could you give me more detail with PM?

I'm sorry but that wouldn't be fair to everyone else!

It could be about the wallet, it could not. It could be about an exchange, it could not.

We will all know soon enough Smiley

So were you here referring to the wallet screenshots with the employee feature? Smiley
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
While men's faith is down, I rock my own w my lovr
If you downloaded the wallet, but no synchronization ...

Alternatively, download this file: Syndicate.zip

Unpack the archive into a folder Syndicate, located in the AppData / Roaming, after removing from it all, except wallet.dat and folder backups.

K03r  Cheesy  Good man. That will be extremely useful for people setting up wallets and experiencing sync problems.
Already have resolved this but now it gets the same error finding connections 01001101010101010
even downloading this patch.

Edit: resolved
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
 i would also love to see this coin on bittrex i think this coin has potential
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068
I think it will be interesting for those who want to keep masternodes Smiley
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
I have to sell a little syndicate to finance some personal bills coming in. Its not much but i thought I would check with some OTC offers before placing sells on coinexchange.

Selling in 5k increments PM me with how much you would buy and your price per... Please do the math for me, I dont like math on sundays.

Unpack the archive into a folder Syndicate, located in the AppData / Roaming, after removing from it all, except wallet.dat and folder backups.

K03r  Cheesy  Good man. That will be extremely useful for people setting up wallets and experiencing sync problems.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068

Activity: 266
Hi everyone, are there still any marketing /social bounties available for SYNX?
Activity: 896
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Dev, hey, a PM was sent for you. I made a translation in portuguese https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1554376.new#new
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Where is the whitepaper?

Hello Everyone!

Here's a quick sneak-peek of whats to come!

The wallet will automatically create the first employee template, which should be edited & registered with the manager or owner of the business.

The wallet is going to create employee ID 001 along with the default username & password of "Admin" to allow the first user to login. It is 100% mandatory that the default values be changed.

Closer to release, I will write the whitepaper outlining all of the details & features. The whitepapers will be released in stages alongside their features.

Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Activity: 896
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Someone have the link for join slack?
Thanks!

PM me your email & ill invite you! Smiley
Activity: 126
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Pick uping syndicate for coinexchange.io was a good choice.
It is becoming a larger exchange with A lot of traders and volumes.
Activity: 338
Activity: 329
Someone have the link for join slack?
Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
this coin will take off in the next weeks...10k is possible after weekend...

if the dev continue developing and there are new inovations noone can stop it...watch other coins

its 132k$ cap at 2800 satoshi...so 10k around 400-450k$ easy 1-5 million cap possible...

there are few shitcoins on mc with 30 million $ cap ..so nothing is impossible

totally agree.. trex soon then maybe polo in this summer..
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
this coin will take off in the next weeks...10k is possible after weekend...

if the dev continue developing and there are new inovations noone can stop it...watch other coins

its 132k$ cap at 2800 satoshi...so 10k around 400-450k$ easy 1-5 million cap possible...

there are few shitcoins on mc with 30 million $ cap ..so nothing is impossible
Yeah I dont think yobit is a good add right now. Just read on twitter of a few yobit users whos accounts have been cleaned out completely... some people are dumb and dont understand secure passwords. 2fa, email confirmations and such. But I havent been trading on that exchange since they froze markets on me and locked up some of my funds about 3 months ago.

Anyway, I think bittrex is right around the corner so yolobit can add TrumpCoin 2 or w/e the hell scam they are running now.
Jump to: