Author

Topic: [SYNX] Syndicate | Business Management Platform | NEW BETA v1.0.1.7 RELEASED! | - page 129. (Read 235769 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
How is it possible I stay stuck on 1 when others can get 10+?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
The magic hands of the magnificient Dev made my wallet run smoothly again. Thank you dev for your amazing work. Appreciate your time spended.
Can you tell as what was the problem ?

He handed me his peers.dat file and that solved the problem, I have now 1 active connection, thats more then the 0 i had before. Before i was between 0-2 connections, changing every second. made me crazy, couldnt get my wallet sync.

Don't worry, it will go up from 1 connection..just leave that baby staking lol

Ive seen a few people here mention 10+ connections including myself

Yes, it will go up. I started out with 1 connection for a while, but I have over 20 now  Grin

Look at this big baller over here with 20+ connections haha Cheesy Cheesy
The magic hands of the magnificient Dev made my wallet run smoothly again. Thank you dev for your amazing work. Appreciate your time spended.

He handed me his peers.dat file and that solved the problem, I have now 1 active connection, thats more then the 0 i had before. Before i was between 0-2 connections, changing every second. made me crazy, couldnt get my wallet sync.

Yes, it will go up. I started out with 1 connection for a while, but I have over 20 now  Grin

I just found out it still doing the same thing as before but now i at least have 1 stable connection from his peer.dat
Activity: 245
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068
Maybe people dont like connection from vietnam   Wink
sure. in the latest version of the wallet integrated module "xenophobia" Cheesy Vietnam - first in the black list  Grin Grin
Activity: 132

Are you having connection issues as well?

If you'd like, PM your email & ill help you in the slack channel. Its a bit easier communicating there..
I would like to know for future. Ex. what to delete or paste
Activity: 896
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

Are you having connection issues as well?

If you'd like, PM your email & ill help you in the slack channel. Its a bit easier communicating there..
interesting coin..

Thanks! I like your Bruce Almighty avatar lol..
Activity: 132
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
Has anyone paid the 0.1btc for yobit addition? Cause I'm wondering if I should....they are ridiculous not to have this coin there.
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
I seem to have a problem connecting to the network, I am 14 hours behind on wallet. Active connections keeps flickering from 0-1-0-1-0-1, cant get my wallet synchronised.
I have the same problem

PM me your emails & I'll invite you to slack. Its a bit easier to help from there

Do you have a Slack channel? Nice! Will send you a PM.

Yes we do! Smiley

LOL sorry bro, I consistantly have 10+ connections also Huh

You are vietnamese or foreigner living in Vietnam?
Activity: 157
I seem to have a problem connecting to the network, I am 14 hours behind on wallet. Active connections keeps flickering from 0-1-0-1-0-1, cant get my wallet synchronised.
I have the same problem

PM me your emails & I'll invite you to slack. Its a bit easier to help from there

Do you have a Slack channel? Nice! Will send you a PM.
I have the same problem

Done
I have the same problem

LOL sorry bro, I consistantly have 10+ connections also Huh

Has anyone paid the 0.1btc for yobit addition? Cause I'm wondering if I should....they are ridiculous not to have this coin there.

Not that I've seen in the thread so far but that doesnt mean no..
Jump to: