Author

Topic: [SYNX] Syndicate | Business Management Platform | NEW BETA v1.0.1.7 RELEASED! | - page 132. (Read 235769 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 250
Hopefully bittrex adds us now! They've probably gotten so many requests lately lol

I think they will, but let's keep asking them!
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Hopefully bittrex adds us now! They've probably gotten so many requests lately lol
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
Question came up in the syndicate slack chat.

We are wondering how much reward MN's are seeing compared to just staking alone?

Anyone with info on this care to share?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Mine the hottest new coins at ipoMiner.com
Thanks to all the miners who joined us at ipoMiner for SYNX mining. With the end of PoW, our SYNX direct port has been redirected to mine the X11 multiport. Good luck to the SYNX project - hopefully we'll see some great development and exchanges soon  Smiley
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
uads.io
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Bittrex is asking which coins should be added in his post on Steemit - everyone request SYNX !!

https://steemit.com/bittrex/@bittrex-bill/what-coins-should-bittrex-add-next

legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
PoW is officially over.

POW is officially OVER!!

I would just like to say thank you to everyone who participated in the POW phase of Syndicate!

I look forward to working with your guys in the future & hope to see you at the end of phase 2!

Supply from POW - 7,037,090.0457 SYNX

great work guys. 7 mil coins active dev and great coin specs. keep up the good work.
We should get this coin on Coinmarketcap.

Here's the form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1IZf5cBivam_93zENT_arFFuvWDidHGjWxoTMVmFSoWg/viewform

But they need a link to show the number of coins in real time, can we get a link like that dev?
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Heard there was something fishy about the wallet earlier on, is this safe to download now?

lol there was no fishy alot of wallets that can be mined through show that false positive..the people that didnt know that missedout  Grin

I had all wallets since launch with no negative effects!
Activity: 379
Following on Twitter @pyramusx
Heard there was something fishy about the wallet earlier on, is this safe to download now?
Activity: 131
good transition to POS! Cheesy & i likethe new block explorer theme
Activity: 896
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
What's phase 2, dev?

The release of the My Employees section Smiley

Hey OP - what's the minimum stake age on SYNX?

3 Hours

Also there's an HTML formatting error in the wallet. Nothing that affects functionality or security, just something
that I noticed.

Under DarkSend where it says Amounts and Rounds, the value of it reads ~500/span> / 2 rounds so there's a broken
closing SPAN tag in there somewhere Smiley

See yellow arrow in the screen grab below:

Yes, everything still works as designed, its just a visual bug. I'm going to look into that..
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info
Also there's an HTML formatting error in the wallet. Nothing that affects functionality or security, just something
that I noticed.

Under DarkSend where it says Amounts and Rounds, the value of it reads ~500/span> / 2 rounds so there's a broken
closing SPAN tag in there somewhere Smiley

See yellow arrow in the screen grab below:

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info
Hey OP - what's the minimum stake age on SYNX?
Activity: 896
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
PoW is officially over.

POW is officially OVER!!

I would just like to say thank you to everyone who participated in the POW phase of Syndicate!

I look forward to working with your guys in the future & hope to see you at the end of phase 2!

Supply from POW - 7,037,090.0457 SYNX
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068
Jump to: