Author

Topic: [SYNX] Syndicate | Business Management Platform | NEW BETA v1.0.1.7 RELEASED! | - page 131. (Read 235769 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 100
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I just spent the last 3 hours working with the dev to create and launch my first 6 MN's.  He was a professional and didnt quit on me even though we ran into a few issues. Clearly he cares about the project a LOT.  Thats how you do it right in crypto.

These nodes arent going to be dropped anytime soon. So that means I need to build a bag to speculate and trade with.... whos OTCing?

btw. there are now 65 masternodes ....  quick math...  65 * 5,000 = 325,000              325,000 / 7,000,000 = to ~~~~ 4.6% of the total supply is in MN's already....  after 1 day of POW end? wow lets revisit these numbers next week.

Thank you for the kind words!
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
I just spent the last 3 hours working with the dev to create and launch my first 6 MN's.  He was a professional and didnt quit on me even though we ran into a few issues. Clearly he cares about the project a LOT.  Thats how you do it right in crypto.

These nodes arent going to be dropped anytime soon. So that means I need to build a bag to speculate and trade with.... whos OTCing?

btw. there are now 65 masternodes ....  quick math...  65 * 5,000 = 325,000              325,000 / 7,000,000 = to ~~~~ 4.6% of the total supply is in MN's already....  after 1 day of POW end? wow lets revisit these numbers next week.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
Nice volume for such a tiny exchange that nobody ever heard of... when it gets on a bigger exchange it'll be on fire!

its going to the moon because its a great coin with fresh ideas
Activity: 490
Nice volume for such a tiny exchange that nobody ever heard of... when it gets on a bigger exchange it'll be on fire!

I dont know why Bittrex keeps playin!! Everyone has hit them up enough! lol Cheesy
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
some dumps at around 500sat...

ya gotta remember that syndicate has been out for 1 month & has been on an exchange for like 8 hours lol
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
some dumps at around 500sat...
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Psi
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
[center][table][tr][td][url=https://trustdice.win/
was off to a good start, now its going to die as it looks like one of the "clown posse's " is on it, dumping to keep price low and be the buyer to manipulate the crap out of it.........too bad I liked it........ Cry
legendary
Activity: 1050
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068
I sent the coins and how they hang unconfirmed
keep calm Smiley hope dies last
need 15 conf
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
I sent the coins and how they hang unconfirmed
Activity: 77
Syndicate has now been added to CoinExchange.io

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/SYNX/BTC

Smiley

Great move Smiley

Let the Trading Fun begin lol

Coinexchange will get some nice volume on SYNX.
It will be fun. I wonder what price we will see in 24 hours.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
this is a good start..little new exchange at the start is nice..better than yobit first...

lets see where this goes...

will update my mns now
Activity: 346
Merit: 251
Do it right or don't do it at all.
Activity: 107
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
syndicate will be on exchange  for several days. But this is my think)) i soon what price will be 1.5k sat for each
this SYNx not on exchange yet ? i would like if someone offering to me some SYNx with the low price Grin

Exchanges dont know what theyre missing LOL. I'm still trying to figure out the rational behind watching half of the thread trying to trade OTC & still not adding Huh
Activity: 938
this SYNx not on exchange yet ? i would like if someone offering to me some SYNx with the low price Grin
Jump to: