Pages:
Author

Topic: [SYNX] Syndicate | Business Management Platform | NEW BETA v1.0.1.7 RELEASED! | - page 16. (Read 235769 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Looks like back to accumulation zone for SYNX.  I ended up sending all of my coins back to my wallet to stake.  Give the whales more time to accumulate before liftoff.
Activity: 742
Merit: 505

Sup with the constant freeze-fest in the win wallet?
It seems to use a fair amount of cpu too...

Try using an older version. V 1.0.0.7 works for me with no lagging/freezing issues.

Thanks.
Ill try that.
The latest was simply unsuable.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Watching this coin could be interesting I wonder if it will recover in price
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hello,

Am I missing something to sync ? https://vgy.me/4y6ZuA.png

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
Hi,

Node-vps.com masternode hosting can currently not host Syndicate, since it does not use a dns seeder.

Please consider adding this.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11

Try using an older version. V 1.0.0.7 works for me with no lagging/freezing issues.
Activity: 742
Merit: 505

Activity: 81
OMG!! I finally win big with SYNX!!  I buy at 3k and sold at 9k!  $14,000 winning in 1 day! SYNX BEST AGAIN!
wow congrats to you mate don't you mind sharing where do you get any insight regarding to this spike as I don't see any activity coming from the dev
and also with someone who's claiming as a new dev, but with the move inside trex its really attracting me to join and stake some coin.

What part of HOLD THE FUCKEN WALL Dont you understand ?? Tongue: P Tongue

hehe congrats mate, nice trade, now rebuy Wink
Activity: 1
Could someone help me out with an issue?

I had sent some synx to an exchange address from the official client, and it's stuck in limbo land. ( screenshot attached )

I had re-sent another test later to the same recipient address and it worked fine. While the other transaction is still "!" on it.

Would really appreciate any help.

Thank you.

http://imgur.com/a/Ew6kE

I checked the Transaction ID: 3a6c7a485a7938cfd4a48a75496969ed8af3c121edb45198e870014d4813bb2c-000 and it's not appearing on block explorer. I did check my masternodes after and they show full amount of synx in there even though the client isn't showing it.

- I tried performing a re-scan on the wallet didn't help.

Anyone have any ideas what to try next?

Update:
I fixed my own problem by running the "repairwallet" in the console, this made the missing funds show up again.
Activity: 110
whre can i join the slack? i still need help, i could synchronise with network and there is a pending payment from my bittrex account to my synx wallet which i cant see in my wallet...

PLEASE HELP ME...

use the link: https://join.slack.com/t/synxhodl/shared_invite/MjIxMTE5MTgyMzUyLTE1MDE3NzQwODktMzRjZjA1ZjM0Yw
Activity: 66
whre can i join the slack? i still need help, i could synchronise with network and there is a pending payment from my bittrex account to my synx wallet which i cant see in my wallet...

PLEASE HELP ME...
Activity: 77
eGold Mining is the FUTURE of the Mining Industry!
It's a pump n dump. Be wary
Activity: 83
soon there will be mac wallet, and other good news to expect, synx is a solid hodl group, just join slacks and you will see it

No other good news but the price goes up 120%! Roll Eyes
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
soon there will be mac wallet, and other good news to expect, synx is a solid hodl group, just join slacks and you will see it
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
OMG!! I finally win big with SYNX!!  I buy at 3k and sold at 9k!  $14,000 winning in 1 day! SYNX BEST AGAIN!
wow congrats to you mate don't you mind sharing where do you get any insight regarding to this spike as I don't see any activity coming from the dev
and also with someone who's claiming as a new dev, but with the move inside trex its really attracting me to join and stake some coin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Activity: 110
i told youuuu all  Grin Grin

why the price is going up? is there any news ?

There is a pump and dump no news from dev until now!

come in synxhodl.slack.com
i told youuuu all  Grin Grin

why the price is going up? is there any news ?
Pages:
Jump to: