Pages:
Author

Topic: [SYNX] Syndicate | Business Management Platform | NEW BETA v1.0.1.7 RELEASED! | - page 27. (Read 235769 times)

Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Anyone got a link to the slack chat?

Made some nice money from the huge pump and dump but what I find more rewarding is that I found this coin. Idea looks good. Am looking forward to the progress to come.

scam coin $$$  Roll Eyes
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
eGold Mining is the FUTURE of the Mining Industry!
Anyone got a link to the slack chat?

Made some nice money from the huge pump and dump but what I find more rewarding is that I found this coin. Idea looks good. Am looking forward to the progress to come.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Dev said new updates coming in 24-48 hours.

MNs 5000

the current wallet works but is laggy, the updates will correct this and The devs have Videos to help set them up. payouts are nice.

Get coins on Bittrex asap. when the updates roll out, MNs could cost 2x or more. dont miss out

confirmed ¡¡¡ Grin
Activity: 110
What happens so SYNX goes down?
Bitcoin dropped with 200$ every altcoin goes red. + dump thats it. It will fly again.

That's right, you can watch it well on coinmarketcap...
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Bitcoin dropped with 200$ every altcoin goes red. + dump thats it. It will fly again.
Activity: 78
What happens so SYNX goes down?
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
So is a new wallet coming out with a masternode function that works? Are there any tutorials for how to setup a MN properly etc? thx Grin

Project update in 24-48 hours announced in Dev slack including new wallet download, mac wallet added, and masternode guide!!!

ideal, ty. will be following thread.
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
So is a new wallet coming out with a masternode function that works? Are there any tutorials for how to setup a MN properly etc? thx Grin
Activity: 78
It was so scary obvious where this was going I didn't invest nearly as much as I should have.

Still yesterday was fun and the ride is clearly not over.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 126
Yeh its weird how this was dead for such a long time and now all of sudden all the activity. Definitely would be weary of this one.
Activity: 8
The blockchain download does not work.
What can I do? It uses quite a bit CPU but nothing is downloaded....
Activity: 1
i think we're on a good way. community's active, we're adapting and it'll eventually go up. just learn from chc.
Activity: 23
It is what you make it to be; it can be pump and HOLD; it is a conscious choice to build!
Activity: 14
Activity: 45
This is just a fake pump and the price will return to the original  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 49
Dev said new updates coming in 24-48 hours.

MNs 5000

the current wallet works but is laggy, the updates will correct this and The devs have Videos to help set them up. payouts are nice.

Get coins on Bittrex asap. when the updates roll out, MNs could cost 2x or more. dont miss out
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
When something pumps big, it's going to have big retraces....
Activity: 14
I just did, i also had the transfercoil, but it was like both are getting down and down .. Sell them both, with $ -6 profit .. -_- .. better then nothing.

so dumb for selling look @ that rebound
Activity: 8
I just did, i also had the transfercoil, but it was like both are getting down and down .. Sell them both, with $ -6 profit .. -_- .. better then nothing.

Yea I think you did the right thing.

Btw a pump and dump with other 6000 BTC in volume seems unreal to me I thought there were a secret announcement hidden but it doesn't seem.

Activity: 11
Pages:
Jump to: