Pages:
Author

Topic: [SYNX] Syndicate | Business Management Platform | NEW BETA v1.0.1.7 RELEASED! | - page 31. (Read 235769 times)

Activity: 99
Merit: 11
Hi guys,

I have a bunch of SYNX, a couple computers, and a 180/155 mbps connection, I was wondering if someone has a link to a step by step tutorial in order to setup multiple masternodes..
Activity: 229
Merit: 101
Can you tell me the amount of SYNX needed for masternode? I don't actually have a working PC (world's depression caused) but I like the business here and may buy a Linux laptop.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
https://i.imgur.com/YYAJTAD.png

1 Month chart on Syndicate...its not always this obvious, but when it is Smiley
I have never seen more than 1 or 2 BTC volume of SYNX ..

I had seen, when It goes to 11k.

IF this coin has low volume it will be delist from Bittrex too ... Are are lots of new coin listing daily with good volume

Well, here is your volume, $97,000 dollars LOL

Isn't good volume .. I think this coin has pumped 100% after soo long time so Vol must be min 100BTC..
This coin listed in 5-6 exchanges so the Vol is still very low only 41 BTC ..!!
I think this coin soon go back to 2K .. I am sure less than a week we will see that price I am ready to buy at 2K or below!! Coin without Devs LOL

Lol you are an idiot.

You are fucking  stupid you don't know SYNX is dead .. Put all coins in your asshole ..

ATH just broken!!! Highest volume day ever and we are not even live yet Tongue
Activity: 498
Merit: 250

IF this coin has low volume it will be delist from Bittrex too ... Are are lots of new coin listing daily with good volume

Isn't good volume .. I think this coin has pumped 100% after soo long time so Vol must be min 100BTC..
I think this coin soon go back to 2K .. I am sure less than a week we will see that price I am ready to buy at 2K or below!! Coin without Devs LOL

Lol you are an idiot.

You are fucking  stupid you don't know SYNX is dead .. Put all coins in your asshole ..
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Weekly chart looks GREAT.   Much accumulation.  10k and above whenever 'they' choose.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10

Synx pump
Activity: 2
Hi can i have a slack invite please!
Activity: 414

Got 5,000 SYNX but can't install the Masternode?

We've launched a service for that & we happily accept Bitcoin & INSN.

We manage the INSTALLATION, HOSTING & SUPPORT of your masternode but never have access to your precious coins.

http://nodeshare.in/coins/syndicate/order/

Välkommen Glad att du är här
Also Developer team: request  to be added to the Moon/ltc/doge & Btc base markets on Coinmarketcap for Novaexchange
Request SYNX to be add here (Japanese/South Korea) for volume ratings: https://www.coinhills.com/
ようこそ Yōkoso

What you will do by listing this is coin this coin has not more tha 1-2 BTC in volume per day... If you  list in 100 exchanges but the results will same ...

.. No dev, no backer , only dumping after pump ..

" I think soon back to 2K mark my words" ...that is real value of this coin Grin
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
SCAM project

SCAM project ..
No developers, No backers , no investors , no development ..

you must be pissing your pants with excitement today with the 4-5 BTC volume Wink

Now again 4-5 BTC Volume ..  Wink
Activity: 29
I'm looking to get some help with the wallet syncing. I sent out some pm's to get a slack invite. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Smiley
Activity: 167
Merit: 100

Activity: 29
Hi, Can I get a slack invite please?

Thanks!
Activity: 116
Merit: 10

If I knew nothing about this coin and just saw this 30 day chart, I would quickly allocate 10% of my portfolio as this is a easy trend trade.
What else is obvious is 6 months of methodical accumulation, and everyone in crypto knows what comes after it is complete.

Just let the cat out of the bag, why dont you? lol
Hope everyone enjoyed the accumulation; plz put your tray tables back in their pre-flight position, fasten your seat belts, and hold the @#$% on!!

Activity: 32
To anyone who has a masternode currently. What is the return per day? Is it a fixed amount of SYNX? And will that change in the future?

30-50 synx a day

It will lower somewhat as we go along I would imagine 

Okay thanks. I might set one up I think.
Can you please invite me to the slack channel or give me an URL?

shoot me an email, and I will add you to slack.

Messaged! Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: