Pages:
Author

Topic: [SYNX] Syndicate | Business Management Platform | NEW BETA v1.0.1.7 RELEASED! | - page 28. (Read 235769 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
yeah but i made one mistake, i bought some with the hope it would get higher. Im not sure now to wait untill its up again a little or sell it with lose -_- . Otherwise maybe it go all down and dont have any value anymore.

I'm not an expert but I think you should sell asap....
Activity: 11
yeah but i made one mistake, i bought some with the hope it would get higher. Im not sure now to wait untill its up again a little or sell it with lose -_- . Otherwise maybe it go all down and dont have any value anymore.
Activity: 1
dumping real hard............
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
this fall will be huge, keep good work pumper  Cheesy
Activity: 11
And there is goes, falling from the sky  Cheesy
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
how many synx need for create masternode?
Activity: 14
idiot who will fooled by this orchestrated pump

i guess you didnt get in fast enough?
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
idiot who will fooled by this orchestrated pump
Activity: 35
Activity: 44
SYNX is a dead coin with no devs, why are the noobs buying into lol wth is happening you guys are funny

Some mad whale is buying like crazy!!! $1 million purchase! its insane! wtfffff...... I waited for this day over a year and nothing happend and sold too early for dirt cheap!! I could make so much money now omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF!!! Cry

looks like a pump and dump...

The dump is inminent here coming
Activity: 14
Activity: 13
FYI.. of course this is a pump. All low coins with MasterNodes are getting pumped like Chaincoin due to the profitability during this down time. Expect the price to go down but not for a few weeks at least.
Activity: 56
up 1000% in one day? ok go ahead chasing it but not me. There are other coins like pepecoin AKA $MEME on masternode what hasn't been pumped yet. Maybe better to look for those instead of chasing.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Project update in 24-48 hours announced in Dev slack including new wallet download, mac wallet added, and masternode guide!!!

Is this the reason for the pump?!?!
maybe those inside the slack channel are doing some pumped and waiting for investors to joined its hard to say if this pumped is because of those
updates but still good to see that the value is still keep rising up staking will be more profitable by now.
Activity: 6
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
WTF!!!!  I sold my bag of 200k synx last month for 4 cents!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why?  I held.  Smiley

I sold all to by Bancor.....
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
WTF!!!!  I sold my bag of 200k synx last month for 4 cents!!!! WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why?  I held.  Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Project update in 24-48 hours announced in Dev slack including new wallet download, mac wallet added, and masternode guide!!!

lol wtf dev comes out of nowhere to pump his coin? this is ridiculous..it should be delisted from bittrex asap
Activity: 48

Pages:
Jump to: