Pages:
Author

Topic: [SYNX] Syndicate | Business Management Platform | NEW BETA v1.0.1.7 RELEASED! | - page 39. (Read 235769 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
hey guys, i've created a new SYNX slack.

If the old one becomes available again, we can use that one instead, but in the meantime, let's join this one and discuss a possible rebrand..

https://synxtech.slack.com/shared_invite/MTcxNzc3MjUyOTc3LTE0OTI3MjQ4MTktMWQyMGQyMmJhYQ

Nice!
There is also domain available www.synx.tech
will be cool if somebody can implement that!

Looking forward to this!

good call, i'll register www.synx.tech incase we need it for the community rebrand.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

If the old one becomes available again, we can use that one instead, but in the meantime, let's join this one and discuss a possible rebrand..

https://synxtech.slack.com/shared_invite/MTcxNzc3MjUyOTc3LTE0OTI3MjQ4MTktMWQyMGQyMmJhYQ

Nice!
There is also domain available www.synx.tech
will be cool if somebody can implement that!

Looking forward to this!
Activity: 147
Merit: 100

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Activity: 441
Hey guys,
do you have a slack channel, I like to join.
I would also like to host a masternode with some hosting service, is this possible?
Thanks in advance!
i like to join the slack too, but it seems there is no slack.
The developer does not work on the coin and left it for a long time. If there is an opportunity to continue working on the project, then the community can do it.
Activity: 14
i like to join the slack too, but it seems there is no slack.
Activity: 378
Hey guys,
do you have a slack channel, I like to join.
I would also like to host a masternode with some hosting service, is this possible?
Thanks in advance!
Activity: 10
So how many synx needed to create a masternode?
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Can someone summaries what has happened with this coin?

If the Developer has gone AWOL why would they, scam coin, lazy to talk or road accident?

Where is it said there will be community takeover?

I've been around here since SYNX went 8k, the dev was always very present and answers questions quickly, especially on slack, also new updates were coming out nicely.  I think everybody is really puzzled what happened to this outgoing dev... hope nothing bad.   I was intrigued by the idea, it looks really good and has some potential to become top 100 coin.  Hopefully, the community take over is for real and we will see some updates soon, or the original dev comeback.

Iam sure it will do well, just needs a good kickstart Smiley

Ahh if you are interested in this coin, i better buy more!
Activity: 97
Merit: 10

If the Developer has gone AWOL why would they, scam coin, lazy to talk or road accident?

I've been around here since SYNX went 8k, the dev was always very present and answers questions quickly, especially on slack, also new updates were coming out nicely.  I think everybody is really puzzled what happened to this outgoing dev... hope nothing bad.   I was intrigued by the idea, it looks really good and has some potential to become top 100 coin.  Hopefully, the community take over is for real and we will see some updates soon, or the original dev comeback.

Iam sure it will do well, just needs a good kickstart Smiley

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

Activity: 756
İs the dev around again ?
that's the question  behind if i read it back correctly there's a take over coming from members here, that's the reason some
investors are really having some hesitation to go back with this project as we can't verify if the progress will continue or its
just a manipulation already.
Activity: 630
Merit: 503
Send Anticlimax a pm in slack or here, I have seen him fix this for new users as we wait for the wallet update.

what has happened to coin ..price is droping i afraid if price will not go 1K again.
#SYNX is the only reason trading in Bittrex

Synx is one of the most highest risk coins, nobody knows what can happen, win huge or lose big...
Activity: 498
Send Anticlimax a pm in slack or here, I have seen him fix this for new users as we wait for the wallet update.

what has happened to coin ..price is droping i afraid if price will not go 1K again.
#SYNX is the only reason trading in Bittrex
Activity: 48
Activity: 45
@BurningMan, my Syndicate.conf file is empty, do i just add that list to the file? (i don't have a masternode)  Grin

Yep, add the list to the file.  If you cant get connection to the network, I've uploaded the blockchain with a working conf file.  Just download the zip, and put the files in a folder called Syndicate which can be found by typing %appdata% into windows search.

This has solved the problem for multiple people with connection issues.

https://mega.nz/#!RmoDjRhA!SXYkvx12OgZZYQrApFGY8y8jFK7Y241KreaA26TzPLY

Try this Topian courtesy of community member BurningMan

I actually did that as well.  Got me to 4 days ago... but still not seeing any nodes.....
Pages:
Jump to: