Pages:
Author

Topic: [SYNX] Syndicate | Business Management Platform | NEW BETA v1.0.1.7 RELEASED! | - page 36. (Read 235769 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

WHY? this coin moving towards pumping dumping coin Huh

easy, new money moves in, price goes up, old money moves out price goes down.  Price gonna continue to fluctuate in an upwards trend.  Plus i am waiting for people to panic and sell (price goes lower), so I can buy more and get more masternodes.

if you want to make money, buy more and stay in this coin for the long run, IF YOU WANT ME TO MAKE MONEY, sell this coin now.

I just want them to sell so I CAN MAKE MONEY too lolololol

I want to buy some ... where do you sell? Wink
Activity: 108
Merit: 10
Show me your #masternodes

easy, new money moves in, price goes up, old money moves out price goes down.  Price gonna continue to fluctuate in an upwards trend.  Plus i am waiting for people to panic and sell (price goes lower), so I can buy more and get more masternodes.

if you want to make money, buy more and stay in this coin for the long run, IF YOU WANT ME TO MAKE MONEY, sell this coin now.

I just want them to sell so I CAN MAKE MONEY too lolololol
Activity: 498
Merit: 250
Issues synchronizing with the network... I added the nodes in the config file but after 30 minutes still no connections.

Weird, i have 17 connections to the network.

I tried to add some nodes manually but still nothing. I'll wait a little or maybe change host...
Well I left the GUI wallet and the daemon wallet open over night and still nothing. Any more nodes than the ones written in the OP?

Ask anticlimax for entry to Slack group and we can give you the peers.dat file to put in the folder, or even a copy of the blockchain
Alright thanks

with the small marketcap it is not hard to make the price fluctuate a lot or start a pump. The key is to not buy in to it everytime, get it while it's cheap, if you believe in it you will hold it. the amount of masternodes on the network has been very consistent and as the actual community starts forming less people will be selling. Especially when good news starts coming  Smiley  how I think of it though is, with $1,000 I could move synx a lot, while something else such as tx would not be moved as much. to many people do not think about that and see it going up and fomo. not really a pnd, just some weak hands buying in at the wrong time. I'll admit though, most of my masternodes were bought at a higher price. they have gone nowhere though. even for the short period they were back in the green  Smiley I really don't watch the price to much though.

This coin every time pumps 100%-200% and thereafter
Dump continusly for 1 week to reach again lowest price.. Than again same ..
What to those who holding it for long ..
This coin is now gamble where we do not wait for development for long but only for dumping and pumping ..
How any one could hold for long ??

Activity: 378
Hey guys, is there a kind of masternode hosting service, or do you have to do it yourself?
If so, is there a tutorial?
Activity: 49
Issues synchronizing with the network... I added the nodes in the config file but after 30 minutes still no connections.

I tried to add some nodes manually but still nothing. I'll wait a little or maybe change host...
Well I left the GUI wallet and the daemon wallet open over night and still nothing. Any more nodes than the ones written in the OP?

Ask anticlimax for entry to Slack group and we can give you the peers.dat file to put in the folder, or even a copy of the blockchain
Alright thanks

with the small marketcap it is not hard to make the price fluctuate a lot or start a pump. The key is to not buy in to it everytime, get it while it's cheap, if you believe in it you will hold it. the amount of masternodes on the network has been very consistent and as the actual community starts forming less people will be selling. Especially when good news starts coming  Smiley  how I think of it though is, with $1,000 I could move synx a lot, while something else such as tx would not be moved as much. to many people do not think about that and see it going up and fomo. not really a pnd, just some weak hands buying in at the wrong time. I'll admit though, most of my masternodes were bought at a higher price. they have gone nowhere though. even for the short period they were back in the green  Smiley I really don't watch the price to much though.
Activity: 116

Alright thanks

Activity: 92

Alright thanks
Activity: 108
Show me your #masternodes
Is the website down or what?

new site, http://www.syndicatelabs.io/

Syndicate Resurgence just beginning!

Website is nice! I like the one page design with the anchor points. I am curious about the "product management platform".

CryptoDoll
Activity: 42

This is great news, I never gave up hope!!!

It is time to buy buy buy, and I'm not a shill!  This is the only coin similar to Dash/bitsend etc, that has not completely taken off.  But it will now!

Looks great and strong ..
This coin will surely at Top 100 by this year ..! Making attention to all well investors and supporters ..
SYNX will rock sooon ..!!

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

Activity: 116
Can I have a slack invite please? Smiley

please message anticlimax with your email to be invited to slack
Activity: 100
Petit Poisson dans l'océan des cryptos
Can I have a slack invite please? Smiley

This is great news, I never gave up hope!!!

It is time to buy buy buy, and I'm not a shill!  This is the only coin similar to Dash/bitsend etc, that has not completely taken off.  But it will now!

nice come back SYNX .
All the best team
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I dont know whats going on in this thread, but a lot of it sounds made up.

All I know is from talking on the slack channel, and the community is not talking about adding all these devs, and doing all this stuff.  

The community is slowly building, and putting itself back together.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Join the syndicate slack channel by messaging: anticlimax

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18687854

slack:

https://syndicatedevelopment.slack.com

I agree. The community is coming together and I would like to join in an investor and marketer for the coin. It has tons of potential.

What about the "business management platform" aspect of the coin?

CryptoDoll

We will look at further expanding upon the "business management" aspect of the project, once we have fixed the memory leak and any bugs that are currently plaguing the wallet.

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Who are the devs?
Whats the max coin supply?
Why is none of this info on the home page

Website is online as of yesterday.
Max supply is roughly 11,000,000 Synx.
OP aka (Homepage) was created by the Original Dev, who vacated the scene without giving notice or a reason.
Pages:
Jump to: