Pages:
Author

Topic: [SYNX] Syndicate | Business Management Platform | NEW BETA v1.0.1.7 RELEASED! | - page 35. (Read 235769 times)

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

great coin concept, and BurningMan is a great guy, hope another dev picks this coin up, but it's distribution is kind of scary to new investors tbh.

I actually think the supply is a good thing, all other masternode coins with small supply got bought up so quick that not to many people had a chance to get in.  With SYNX, there are more masternodes to go around.

the supply is fine...it's the distribution of top 100 right now...

http://synx.cryptophi.com/richlist

top 1-25 owns about 70% and i have not read anywhere any synx was burned or anything.  so yeah that's the scary part.
Activity: 116
Merit: 10

great coin concept, and BurningMan is a great guy, hope another dev picks this coin up, but it's distribution is kind of scary to new investors tbh.

I actually think the supply is a good thing, all other masternode coins with small supply got bought up so quick that not to many people had a chance to get in.  With SYNX, there are more masternodes to go around.
If anyone does it a masternode wallet to work on linux. Please write the instructions and pass along to me. I would run one if I could easily set one up. Attempted it with their instructions but was too much work.

same here.  i gave up on getting the linux version to work.

window's wallet is buggy and linux wallet won't sync for some reason. 

Join us on slack, might be surprised.
Activity: 302
If anyone does it a masternode wallet to work on linux. Please write the instructions and pass along to me. I would run one if I could easily set one up. Attempted it with their instructions but was too much work.

same here.  i gave up on getting the linux version to work.

window's wallet is buggy and linux wallet won't sync for some reason. 

masternode setup guides are in the works.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Yes, it is really strange. Is the coin even still actively developed anymore?

Devs are currently in "Quiet and Accumulate" mode.

Okay, so would you say it is worth setting up a masternode and going through all the work?

That would be a question that only you can answer.

Okay, and do you have a calculator of what a masternode with 5000 SYNX generates on average daily?

Figured there would be a lot of interest in this, so I created a very simple calculator to figure out how much Synx you should be getting per day with your masternodes.  It will calculate quantity of synx produced, and its value in btc and usd.  http://www.synxspot.pw
Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Okay, so would you say it is worth setting up a masternode and going through all the work?

Okay, and do you have a calculator of what a masternode with 5000 SYNX generates on average daily?

Somebody mentioned the exact numbers about 1 month ago I think, he was getting 40-50 synx per day.
Activity: 378

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
a clean new thread would make sense, to have all the Major information at Hand. (Github URL for Wallet, Nodes, etc. etc.)
Activity: 49

I have been trying also but not working out very well.... plus their instructions are using the transfer coin wallet which is not good at all.

That would be the old devs doing. Rest assured there will be a better one in due time. The original dev went MIA awhile ago and the community was waiting to see if he was just taking a break or something.
Hey guys,
is there a guide to set up a masternode. I have a very old PC, does it need a lot of ressources to run?

Besides the one in the op there is not yet. You can use the transfercoin video guide as of now if you want. It is practically identical. Or you can DM anticlimax for a link to slack and get more help. And it does not need alot at all. On a 1 core 2gb ram you can have about 6 running. So that should help gauge the resource usage a little.

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

Activity: 24
I have been trying also but not working out very well.... plus their instructions are using the transfer coin wallet which is not good at all.
Hey guys,
is there a guide to set up a masternode. I have a very old PC, does it need a lot of ressources to run?
Activity: 11

WHY? this coin moving towards pumping dumping coin Huh

easy, new money moves in, price goes up, old money moves out price goes down.  Price gonna continue to fluctuate in an upwards trend.  Plus i am waiting for people to panic and sell (price goes lower), so I can buy more and get more masternodes.

if you want to make money, buy more and stay in this coin for the long run, IF YOU WANT ME TO MAKE MONEY, sell this coin now.

I just want them to sell so I CAN MAKE MONEY too lolololol

I want to buy some ... where do you sell? Wink

Bittrex, buy High, sell Low.

I will do my best Smiley
Issues synchronizing with the network... I added the nodes in the config file but after 30 minutes still no connections.

Weird, i have 17 connections to the network.

I tried to add some nodes manually but still nothing. I'll wait a little or maybe change host...
Well I left the GUI wallet and the daemon wallet open over night and still nothing. Any more nodes than the ones written in the OP?

Ask anticlimax for entry to Slack group and we can give you the peers.dat file to put in the folder, or even a copy of the blockchain
Alright thanks

WHY? this coin moving towards pumping dumping coin Huh

with the small marketcap it is not hard to make the price fluctuate a lot or start a pump. The key is to not buy in to it everytime, get it while it's cheap, if you believe in it you will hold it. the amount of masternodes on the network has been very consistent and as the actual community starts forming less people will be selling. Especially when good news starts coming  Smiley  how I think of it though is, with $1,000 I could move synx a lot, while something else such as tx would not be moved as much. to many people do not think about that and see it going up and fomo. not really a pnd, just some weak hands buying in at the wrong time. I'll admit though, most of my masternodes were bought at a higher price. they have gone nowhere though. even for the short period they were back in the green  Smiley I really don't watch the price to much though.

This coin every time pumps 100%-200% and thereafter
Dump continusly for 1 week to reach again lowest price.. Than again same ..
What to those who holding it for long ..
This coin is now gamble where we do not wait for development for long but only for dumping and pumping ..
How any one could hold for long ??

I do not know where you are getting the thought it raises then goes back to the lowest price, it's lowest price was months ago. Perhaps you are talking about how it's been bouncing back and forth in the same range for a little while now? That seems to be a pretty normal thing in the market. In fact I watch, and watched seveal do it at almost the same time this weekend, and every week. It's fun watching the cycles until one spontaneously breaks out.  I am sorry that things are not being worked on fast enough for you. Picking up the pieces of someone else's work is not the easiest, and then figuring out how to move forward is even more of a task. Everything will happen in due time. Just realize, not every investment is a quick profit investment.  And with all the coin has and is going through, be glad it has not dropped below the range it's been bouncing between. It's been holding quite well, especially with all the traders obviously currently in the market to just scalp. So if you're willing to ride the waves, sit back, and enjoy the ride. Things will come come in due time.
Pages:
Jump to: