Pages:
Author

Topic: [SYNX] Syndicate | Business Management Platform | NEW BETA v1.0.1.7 RELEASED! | - page 55. (Read 235769 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Try to send him an e-mail at: [email protected]

He won't reply to normal questions.
why can't this coin stick? its got some good stuff compared to other shit coin

The dev is clearly not even working on this coin anymore. Lots of other opportunities on Bittrex though.
Activity: 403
Merit: 250

The price of Syndicate is strongly manipulated lately. Be very careful, buy only if good news will come out or the price will go back to the bottom.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Looks like we're going to 500 sat again, especially now when Bitcoin moves... guess i have another bag to hold for a couple of months.

Im not really updated with the price thanks for informing mate i also wants to hold cheap synx then wait and let it stake its the best way of investing with crypto sell after seeing that the price is moving up together with the staked coins good luck and lets start placing buy entry.
Looks like we're going to 500 sat again, especially now when Bitcoin moves... guess i have another bag to hold for a couple of months.
Activity: 857
Merit: 500
The Slack channel is not working, it has been 3 months since the dev's last commit and he doesn't reply to questions.
Could you give us some updates dev on what you are working on? A little more communication wouldn't hurt and i think the wonderful Synx community deserves that!

Synx developer did not want to take a lesson from the price drop of more than 20 times. If he continues this practice, we will see 500 sat again.
This is good news for a long time waiting for the fall
Activity: 403
The Slack channel is not working, it has been 3 months since the dev's last commit and he doesn't reply to questions.
Could you give us some updates dev on what you are working on? A little more communication wouldn't hurt and i think the wonderful Synx community deserves that!

Synx developer did not want to take a lesson from the price drop of more than 20 times. If he continues this practice, we will see 500 sat again.
btw the price slowly going up..pretty stable.. expecting more.. come on dev! Show us something Smiley

Yeah dev! at least show us you alive!

The dev is not an entity who obeys just any commands.

You have to sacrifice a virgin in the pale moonlight.
Only then will he come down from the heavens, and present you with updates.

Super fun, I'm on the floor  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
CryptoDetective
btw the price slowly going up..pretty stable.. expecting more.. come on dev! Show us something Smiley

The dev is not an entity who obeys just any commands.

You have to sacrifice a virgin in the pale moonlight.
Only then will he come down from the heavens, and present you with updates.
Activity: 770

legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Valar nomordumpis.
just saw that supply was updated on coincap today, now its 10 million, is it good thing?

before there were 7 million coins, now 10 million.

3million  is a third of all coins.

so the price technically speaking should fall nearly 1 third.

but i guess if nobody noticed, nothing will happen.

Do you think that the POS does not increase the number of coins?  you can trade not follow the elementary things? coinmarketcap.com now shows the correct information before it does not update the number of coins
There http://blockexplorer.syndicatelabs.org are always shows the true number of coins
Coins quantity has rise up .. Huh
Please tell what the cause. ... How is it possible if coin is not minable!??
IS THE GYPSY HACKERS!
Activity: 498
just saw that supply was updated on coincap today, now its 10 million, is it good thing?

Do you think that the POS does not increase the number of coins?  you can trade not follow the elementary things? coinmarketcap.com now shows the correct information before it does not update the number of coins
There http://blockexplorer.syndicatelabs.org are always shows the true number of coins
Coins quantity has rise up .. Huh
Please tell what the cause. ... How is it possible if coin is not minable!??

legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
I think it was 10mil.. block explorer...
maybe it will do the opposite and price will go up   Cheesy
Activity: 489
Merit: 253
Can someone give me a link to the qt wallet?
Pages:
Jump to: