Pages:
Author

Topic: [SYNX] Syndicate | Business Management Platform | NEW BETA v1.0.1.7 RELEASED! | - page 62. (Read 235769 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 100
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Wallet update v1.0.1.8

GUI revamp
Wallet lag reduction
Base inventory functions
Proof of Existence checksum generator function
Various updates & improvements

https://github.com/SyndicateLabs/SyndicateQT/releases/tag/v1.0.1.8

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/4578dfa6c03ef41c9930151c256a5d28ae785326503576d79f01c1452ae95b38/analysis/1481954074/

Activity: 525
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Maybe he is active on synx slack
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
Market de-listing warning removed from Bittrex. Good sign!

De-listing warning is removed. Thanks to large traders
Dev are still alive? what are you working and what have you done after your last post?
seems that dev really needs to give some updates here its been quite a while and this thread needs some answer as we always see that slack is open to ask questions but even there's an slack channel might also be needed for the dev to give some info here from there ann page, good thing that the de listing warning already been removed so we can still continue hoping for some great movement coming from its value.
but dev always say "yes i am here" and no any update Cry
Activity: 756

Dev are still alive? what are you working and what have you done after your last post?
seems that dev really needs to give some updates here its been quite a while and this thread needs some answer as we always see that slack is open to ask questions but even there's an slack channel might also be needed for the dev to give some info here from there ann page, good thing that the de listing warning already been removed so we can still continue hoping for some great movement coming from its value.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

Activity: 716
What happened to synx everything was going good a month or two ago it looked like it had real potential. Hope everything is still going with synx
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
wow this is too risky if you are holding more synx you must think about how this coin will move as the dev is not really showing any updates here but as reading closely here it said that the dev are still active inside slacks hopefully they will give some details about how to save it being de listed inside trex, we needed to watch carefully.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0

Wonder why the volume is still 0 ?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Of course not, this coin is obviously dead. Dump and move on, you silly goons.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Any incoming news and updates for SYNX? Prices seems to slide down as always.
Activity: 716
A lil lower and synx will hit my buy order.. not sure what happened to synx I sold them when I seen price tanking but this looks like it's going to be a nice entry if it gets hit also hope it does before the update
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
How to join this slack ?
You can pm the dev or request here if he got online here for sure he will added you up inside the slack as he always active at the slack instead being updated here might got some responds with your question if you have it in mind.
Activity: 68
Merit: 1
How to join this slack ?
Activity: 857
We need a xmass miracle!  Roll Eyes

We need Synx dev cure of idiocy Grin

He is here syndicatedevelopment.slack.com
Activity: 546
Merit: 502
We need a xmass miracle!  Roll Eyes

We need Synx dev cure of idiocy Grin
Activity: 857
I doubt that we will see an update this year.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 661
New ATL you say?? I think its time to insert some walls. This aint gunna get delisted. Esp with update hype coming this weekend.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
market is in danger to get delisted on Bittrex and new ATL, time to release something or go home.
Pages:
Jump to: