Pages:
Author

Topic: [SYNX] Syndicate | Business Management Platform | NEW BETA v1.0.1.7 RELEASED! | - page 63. (Read 235769 times)

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255
Inject yourself with aids, I lost like 25 BTC on this coin. Thank God it was just playmoney, but still.
I expect the dev to pay up soonish. Fucking scamming cunt swallowing dildo face.

Very large amount but fair. trading has high risk but The dev wasn't honestly and hasn't released any functional wallet. It's like scam
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
We need a xmass miracle!  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Inject yourself with aids, I lost like 25 BTC on this coin. Thank God it was just playmoney, but still.
I expect the dev to pay up soonish. Fucking scamming cunt swallowing dildo face.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Following on Twitter @pyramusx
Activity: 403
New updates coming out this weekend. Stay tuned.

My bad. I should have stated "New updates coming out this weekend, according to the dev. Stay tuned."

I apologize for the misinformation.

From slack:

syndicatedev [10:53 AM]  
I haven't abandoned either, bittrex will be handled & I will have a new update out by this weekend guaranteed!

Syndicatedev word is worthless, he did all this situation.
Activity: 525

My bad. I should have stated "New updates coming out this weekend, according to the dev. Stay tuned."

I apologize for the misinformation.

From slack:

syndicatedev [10:53 AM] 
I haven't abandoned either, bittrex will be handled & I will have a new update out by this weekend guaranteed!
Activity: 253
Activity: 474
Merit: 252
Weekend is almost over. Any updates? I would love to get my hands on a new beta.
Activity: 525
Activity: 857
I do not see any developer activity. He does not care?
I'm more interested in whether or not the developer has enough willpower will appear on the forum at this difficult time   Huh Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
dev in slack can be pleased with himself now Grin a little more silence and we will see 500sat Wink

The forecast comes true, unfortunately such developer as Syndicate Labs can ruin any good idea.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
Most of the Synx adepts no have interest in the facts, they no need developer, updates, fresh project information. They need only his own dreams about great Synx! Grin

C-CEX.com exchange news! The following coins will be removed on 30.11.2016 if their average trading volume for the last month has not exceeded 0.2 BTC/day:

Syndicate [SYNX] Wink

Yes that's what I have been talking about, there is not as much time as dev wants. He better build up the team behind the project or accept the failure. This is going too slowly that even exchanges begin to delist this coin. Next is Bittrex. Don't you remember how much we fought to get it to Bittrex?
Thats the problem if this will be delisted it will be hard to go back i guess dev will still active from the slack if we need to get in touch with them or if we have further question they can be reach there as we still waiting for progress hopefully dev will show some answer here too.
At the stock exchange c-cex has never been normal trading. See story
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Most of the Synx adepts no have interest in the facts, they no need developer, updates, fresh project information. They need only his own dreams about great Synx! Grin

C-CEX.com exchange news! The following coins will be removed on 30.11.2016 if their average trading volume for the last month has not exceeded 0.2 BTC/day:

Syndicate [SYNX] Wink

Yes that's what I have been talking about, there is not as much time as dev wants. He better build up the team behind the project or accept the failure. This is going too slowly that even exchanges begin to delist this coin. Next is Bittrex. Don't you remember how much we fought to get it to Bittrex?
Activity: 546
Merit: 502

Syndicate [SYNX] Wink

Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
I think all of you need to relax.

Always so demanding, you just want more and more and more, and most of all you just want to see the price spike 100x so that you can cash out.

Don't kid yourselves that you are here for the project, you the ones who complaint the most, you are just here for the money which is a shame.

Let them take the time they need to work on stuff they need to work on. If you invest in companies do you get responses from their CEO every 5 minutes? No.

So just.. Chill. Things will turn. If you are here longterm you should not even worry about the price right now, look at how you can support Synx instead of how the dev can increase the price for you.

Just my 2 satoshi.

100X? It will be a huge gain, I don't trust this coin will be 100X cause it has no genius devs in eth project.

I did not state that this coin is sure to gain a 100x increase in value. What I meant was that it seems people are only after that when investing in to new projects. They want to see a quick rise and then just cash out and buy an island to sip mojitos for the rest of their lives.

In reality this does not happen. So suck it up and support the project that you have invested in to instead of complaining about the price. (I've seen a lot of complaints about the price lately, hence my salty response)

Its because most of the satoshi traders are emotional. They want instant profit instead of seeing the good projects coming. They dont care about anything but the PRICE TAG. lol

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 6086
Meh.

Always so demanding, you just want more and more and more, and most of all you just want to see the price spike 100x so that you can cash out.

Don't kid yourselves that you are here for the project, you the ones who complaint the most, you are just here for the money which is a shame.

Let them take the time they need to work on stuff they need to work on. If you invest in companies do you get responses from their CEO every 5 minutes? No.

So just.. Chill. Things will turn. If you are here longterm you should not even worry about the price right now, look at how you can support Synx instead of how the dev can increase the price for you.

Just my 2 satoshi.

100X? It will be a huge gain, I don't trust this coin will be 100X cause it has no genius devs in eth project.

I did not state that this coin is sure to gain a 100x increase in value. What I meant was that it seems people are only after that when investing in to new projects. They want to see a quick rise and then just cash out and buy an island to sip mojitos for the rest of their lives.

In reality this does not happen. So suck it up and support the project that you have invested in to instead of complaining about the price. (I've seen a lot of complaints about the price lately, hence my salty response)
Activity: 244

Just my 2 satoshi.

legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 6086
Meh.

Just my 2 satoshi.
Pages:
Jump to: