Pages:
Author

Topic: [SYNX] Syndicate | Business Management Platform | NEW BETA v1.0.1.7 RELEASED! | - page 59. (Read 235769 times)

Activity: 2147
Merit: 518

The dev is busy behind the scenes  Grin Grin Grin People should learn to accept 100% loss or 2x.

Come out of the shadows, write a real account. Look at the forum here a heap of coins unnecessary, all that they lose, what is found.
[/quote]

Hes a blind hog injured by my punishing arrow. Failed scammers deserve to be hit from an Arbalète and lose the use of the right eye permanently. Tsssss he doesnt post from a real account coz feds are currently haunting him across the south america.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Yes, just one good update and some pr of Synx can return this coin to stable uptrend for long time. In this year we will see new Synx heights.

Looking forward to it! waiting so long already!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006
Yes, just one good update and some pr of Synx can return this coin to stable uptrend for long time. In this year we will see new Synx heights.
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
We all talked about the rads pump style, when this market opened.. Now you have that.. looks like a shit(like rads was) ... only one big update..and we will fly to the moon again.. Wink
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I paid 15k for this  Grin Shocked Cry Can we go up again Cheesy
legendary
I just wonder when we get news again.. seems like somebody knows something.. Wink ...
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
wonder how much btc it would take to get back to 10k.... 20k.   Minus the fake sell orders...
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Someone bought

All the same someone buys

yeah.. looks good.. Wink haha .. #altsareback soon.. so I'm not surprised..

Someone always searches for good alts to invest in when BTC crashes!
legendary
come on dev. show us something nice..and we will fly to the moon again.. Smiley
legendary
Someone bought

yeah.. looks good.. Wink haha .. #altsareback soon.. so I'm not surprised..
Activity: 857
Someone bought

Top wallets on Trex have been accumulating.   Keep selling.

It is not minable right? Thanks for your sharing, because I forgot to check the current distribution. IMO this coin is great, has good vision, and business on blockchain is the future, we see Stratis is to the moon, next is synx? High reward with high risk. Worth to gamble

All cryptocurrency - is a gamble
Activity: 525

It is not minable right? Thanks for your sharing, because I forgot to check the current distribution. IMO this coin is great, has good vision, and business on blockchain is the future, we see Stratis is to the moon, next is synx? High reward with high risk. Worth to gamble

No POW. It's 10 SYNX per block. 50/50 rewards split between POS and Masternodes.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Activity: 525
Top wallets on Trex have been accumulating.   Keep selling.

If history repeats itself, altcoins will soon be in for a real nice surprise. Super green across the board today. It's happening.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
Top wallets on Trex have been accumulating.   Keep selling.

[/quote]

The dev is busy behind the scenes  Grin Grin Grin People should learn to accept 100% loss or 2x.

Come out of the shadows, write a real account. Look at the forum here a heap of coins unnecessary, all that they lose, what is found.
Activity: 859
Merit: 251
sorry, i can't see anything innovative here.

it does not seem decentralized and wallet is shity.

sorry to say that.

good luck

I don't think Abdulwahab Al-zu'aby has the skills to mirror DASH copies and tweak them to look new.  

Fail. 16 contributions in the last year.  Grin

Haha

Why are you jealous?

Because I never experienced 94% loss like you did. Unless you're part of the scam, then congrats.

sorry to say that.

good luck

I don't think Abdulwahab Al-zu'aby has the skills to mirror DASH copies and tweak them to look new.  

Haha

Why are you jealous?
Activity: 859
Merit: 251

sorry to say that.

good luck

Haha

Pages:
Jump to: