Pages:
Author

Topic: [SYNX] Syndicate | Business Management Platform | NEW BETA v1.0.1.7 RELEASED! | - page 81. (Read 235769 times)

legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I feeling bullish on SYNX  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1050
Good things come to those that wait.
September should be an exciting month.  Wink
Activity: 644
yes bro give us some hint is there any updates or another release coming from the dev team the price was really rallying up if you just bought it yesterday you are earning double now. the big dumped was over and it seems the price is starting to move back to 10k again.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Is there a contract with Wallmart or is this misinformation?

Where do you see this? Contract with wallmart is unrealistic now, maybe happen in next 2 years. But now, it is impossible, plz show us the link.
https://twitter.com/loomdart/status/769859721155190785
let's wait for the dev to confirmed this info as we see some good movements again coming from exchange site.

That tweet is a joke.
Do not take it seriously.
I can confirm it is untrue.
if i get it correctly you are also part of the dev mate or you are just helping the community it is nice to know
that the tweet is not true and it will not help the project so better to leave it now right?

Yes, I am on the dev team.
I would ignore loomdarts tweet, he is playing with your emotions.

So what is true then? Any hint on some major event that will push SYNX to the next level?
legendary

Where do you see this? Contract with wallmart is unrealistic now, maybe happen in next 2 years. But now, it is impossible, plz show us the link.
let's wait for the dev to confirmed this info as we see some good movements again coming from exchange site.

That tweet is a joke.
if i get it correctly you are also part of the dev mate or you are just helping the community it is nice to know
that the tweet is not true and it will not help the project so better to leave it now right?

Yes, I am on the dev team.
I would ignore loomdarts tweet, he is playing with your emotions.
Activity: 644

That tweet is a joke.
legendary

That tweet is a joke.
Activity: 190
CryptoDetective

Check out this guy's tweets from the last few days.
I don't know what he's on, but I want some.

(this is crypto country, we can't stop here)
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

Activity: 137
Merit: 101

Activity: 528

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
I have a prediction, this coin is going to go up.

1hr after your post, price is going up 8k atm !

Reversal was pretty obvious as of yesterday.
any idea why price went up this time? just curios if this would be an artificial one or theres really something that will happen big.

We seem to have bottomed out after dumping to 4500 twice. People are buying back in/possibly we have some new investors joining the party.

This coin will make some big waves in the coming months.

Not trying to hype anything, just my gut feeling.
oh nice to know that we are welcoming new investors who seen the potentials of this coin project i like the movements right now still holding my coin knowing that this one have more value just needed to wait for some time, thanks buddy.
Activity: 137
Merit: 101
legendary

any idea why price went up this time? just curios if this would be an artificial one or theres really something that will happen big.

We seem to have bottomed out after dumping to 4500 twice. People are buying back in/possibly we have some new investors joining the party.

This coin will make some big waves in the coming months.

Not trying to hype anything, just my gut feeling.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

legendary

Activity: 672

Activity: 896
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Hello SindicateLabs dev !  Smiley

I have a question. When we can expect some update?

I think sooner than we all expected! I'm strongly considering releasing a basic beta version for everyone to play with while I continue working Smiley

How does that sound to everyone?

Sounds very good. Keep working but don't overheat your brain  Wink

I designed a special A/C unit that cools my brain so I can work for extended periods of time lol

I think sooner than we all expected! I'm strongly considering releasing a basic beta version for everyone to play with while I continue working Smiley

I'm pumped!

So am I!

I think you should do some giveaway to bring more attention from crowd.

Maybe something like contest.

"Make me laugh and win some coins"
(People can send some funny pictures and short films). This can be funny and useful. Grin

We sort of have something similar planned already, I will be making an announcement as soon as were a bit more solidified.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10

I think you should do some giveaway to bring more attention from crowd.

Maybe something like contest.

"Make me laugh and win some coins"
(People can send some funny pictures and short films). This can be funny and useful. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: