Pages:
Author

Topic: [SYNX] Syndicate | Business Management Platform | NEW BETA v1.0.1.7 RELEASED! | - page 83. (Read 235769 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Someone just bought 102298 synx in a single buy stroke on bittrex.
Does this person know something I should know?

Also, good job guys, this coin is progressing nicely.
interesting info mate, if he knows something that we don't know i guess dev will going to reveal that and expect what is inside of our mind
good working dev =  to project success still holding and staking good luck dev.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
CryptoDetective
Someone just bought 102298 synx in a single buy stroke on bittrex.
Does this person know something I should know?

Also, good job guys, this coin is progressing nicely.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I'd setup a masternnod but now the wallet isn't syncing =/ 0 active connections to Syndicate network

Tried putting this in your appdata/roaming/syndicate folder?

https://github.com/SyndicateLabs/SyndicateQT/releases/download/v1.0.0.7/peers.dat
Activity: 206
While men's faith is down, I rock my own w my lovr
I'd setup a masternnod but now the wallet isn't syncing =/ 0 active connections to Syndicate network
legendary
Please do not transfer any coins to c-cex, at this point in time, their wallets are either backed up or offline.

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
As you know polo is delisting many coins in 4 days, maybe its good idea to have some kind of SYNX development update within that time so that polo can become more interested!
legendary
Activity: 896
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
come to polo Grin

Many requests have been made, but we can always use more!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
With the current 223 Masternodes online, that removes about ~1.1 Million from the exchanges.

Way more than that if you take into consideration the huge wallets that are POS mining. I was snooping around the rich list the other day and saw some whale wallets earning some nice income.

If they come back to exchanges price will crash as speed of light.

My opinion is dead coin.

😂🔫

Don't worry, revolutions always come with nay sayers  Smiley
legendary
With the current 223 Masternodes online, that removes about ~1.1 Million from the exchanges.

Way more than that if you take into consideration the huge wallets that are POS mining. I was snooping around the rich list the other day and saw some whale wallets earning some nice income.

My opinion is dead coin.

😂🔫
Activity: 241

My opinion is dead coin.

True, I just checked extremely briefly & I believe only about ~15% of the supply is even for sale lol.
Activity: 525
Merit: 500

This coin looks nice, promising, no ico, and it was distributed by pow? and then now pos?

Thank you! & Yes you are correct.

No premine, No ICO,  POS started on block 180 & POW ended at block 56,007

btw total all supply is 7.7m coin?
or more?

Yes, the current supply is ~7.7 Million

I love you dev, other devs should learn from you, no ico, no premine and so forth, you are honest guy. Although I don't have any synx, I will buy after my research.

What's masternode in your project?

Thank you for the kind words!

Masternodes require a 5000 SYNX collateral & receive 50% of the POS blocks which is 5 SYNX!

I will buy some for masternode, I need to set up a vps to be or just 5000 synx in my wallet will be a masternode?

You can set them up either way, locally or vps,  which ever works best for you. Vps is easier in my opinion.

The 5000 synx never leaves your wallet,  youre able to stake your balance,  rewards & collateral!  Smiley

If you need help setting them up,  please join the Slack! 
Activity: 280
This coin looks nice, promising, no ico, and it was distributed by pow? and then now pos?

or more?

I love you dev, other devs should learn from you, no ico, no premine and so forth, you are honest guy. Although I don't have any synx, I will buy after my research.

Masternodes require a 5000 SYNX collateral & receive 50% of the POS blocks which is 5 SYNX!

I will buy some for masternode, I need to set up a vps to be or just 5000 synx in my wallet will be a masternode?

or more?

Activity: 280

or more?

Hello everyone!  Smiley

Good morning! Do you happen to have a list of new features we should be expecting for a new release?

A few things I would really appreciate:

1. Ability to lock in collateral MN balance - Makes it easier to spend staking rewards.
2. Auto restart feature for MN's that dropped off the Masternode List.
3. Multithreading capability to reduce the lag in Syndicate-QT.

Thanks!

Good suggestions! Adding these to my list,  I will add support for these in one of the coming updates  Smiley

keep working dev Cool

I've never stopped my friend!  Smiley
still holding and keeping my faith with you mate i know you already doing your best to make this coin popular and usable to many
i can see more dump from the exchange those early holders who ride with us when we reach trex and now dumping what they have in
excess bags, this project is for long run so just keep it up and impress us more mate. good luck

Thank you for the kind words! We have some exciting things being planned as we getting closer to release. Maybe a little release party in our Slack channel?

I'll be making an announcement as the plans get a bit more solidified Smiley

can i join slack channel?

Of course,  the link is on the OP!
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
Hello everyone!  Smiley

Good morning! Do you happen to have a list of new features we should be expecting for a new release?

A few things I would really appreciate:

1. Ability to lock in collateral MN balance - Makes it easier to spend staking rewards.
2. Auto restart feature for MN's that dropped off the Masternode List.
3. Multithreading capability to reduce the lag in Syndicate-QT.

Thanks!

Good suggestions! Adding these to my list,  I will add support for these in one of the coming updates  Smiley

keep working dev Cool

I've never stopped my friend!  Smiley
still holding and keeping my faith with you mate i know you already doing your best to make this coin popular and usable to many
i can see more dump from the exchange those early holders who ride with us when we reach trex and now dumping what they have in
excess bags, this project is for long run so just keep it up and impress us more mate. good luck

Thank you for the kind words! We have some exciting things being planned as we getting closer to release. Maybe a little release party in our Slack channel?

I'll be making an announcement as the plans get a bit more solidified Smiley

can i join slack channel?
Pages:
Jump to: