Pages:
Author

Topic: [SYNX] Syndicate | Business Management Platform | NEW BETA v1.0.1.7 RELEASED! | - page 78. (Read 235769 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 100
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
sorry, i can't see anything innovative here.

it does not seem decentralized and wallet is shity.

sorry to say that.

good luck

& which part makes you believe its centralized?
Lots of volume / interest for this coin. Congrats dev!

Thank you! We're working hard on our end!

Hey Dev, is the employee time clock synced to my pc (local system) or is it synced to a time server online?

It syncs to the local time of the machine the wallet is installed on, there are no third party servers.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
sorry, i can't see anything innovative here.

it does not seem decentralized and wallet is shity.

sorry to say that.

good luck
Activity: 190
CryptoDetective

Hey Dev, is the employee time clock synced to my pc (local system) or is it synced to a time server online?

Activity: 525
Merit: 500
Hello everyone! How's everyone liking the beta?

ppl keep saying polo is going to list synicate.

where does the rumor come from ?

I'm not sure but the more people we can get to retweet the beta release post on Twitter to Poloniex the better our chances will be!
legendary

ppl keep saying polo is going to list synicate.

where does the rumor come from ?

slack link is not working.

I'll check on that right now, in the mean time PM me your email & I'll invite you.
legendary
slack link is not working.

great! how to download and play?

Click the windows icon & download it from the release section of Github.
legendary
great! how to download and play?
Syndicate v1.0.1.7 Basic Beta Release!

I have reverted the current code state & created a stable backup for everyone to enjoy as I continue working. This is a basic beta version that will be used to demo some of the functionality that is to come. In this current beta state, it is not designed to be used in the real world, nor is it encrypted or secure. It is simply to be used as a demo to showcase a bit of the functionality that is to come from Syndicate.

Zero blockchain changes have been made so you may use this wallet from now on if you'd like. The only features in beta are the additional tabs that were not present in v1.0.0.7

The wallet will automatically create the first user with a default username & password.

• Username : Admin
  • Password  : Admin

You may log into the My Employees tab, fill out the form & register the new employee. You can also move on to the second tab, and view all of your employees by clicking on the View Employee Info button. To edit an employee, click on the Edit Employee Info button & use the column on the left to display all of the employees information by EIN number. Once you edit the information, click save & return to the previous screen. If you'd like to see the updated information, simply click the View Employee Info button again. Logout when you are finished.

You may also log into the Employee portal to find a very very rudimentary implementation of a clock & time management system. You can clock in & out to record your times. Let me remind you, there is a lot more development to come to this area.

You'll also notice the basis of a new masternode manager tab. I've simultaneously been working on a simpler way of creating, adding & editing masternodes though the wallet. Nothing from the new masternode manager tab is currently in working order but I've began creating the layout while brainstorming the easiest & most user friendly way to achieve this task.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Right now there is someone with a 13 btc buy order that's keeps appearing and disappearing and adjusting the buy price.
Is this one of those pump/dumpers I keep hearing about?
Is it his intention to elevate or lower the price?
It seems to want to keep the price at 8000 sat
Oh well, time to launch heavy artillery!
After I get my funds from the soviet strategic rocket forces, I'm going to blast this wall out of the sky.

Funny you mention "heavy artillery".  Wink
legendary
Yes, I have my answers, thanks !
My masternodes only deactivate from time to time, every few hours or so. I may try to put them on my dedicated server once I've upgraded it to a more recent Ubuntu version (something I planned to do some time ago).

14.04 works perfectly fine for masternodes, just in case that's the main reason youre upgrading the OS.
Activity: 285
Merit: 251
Yes, I have my answers, thanks !
My masternodes only deactivate from time to time, every few hours or so. I may try to put them on my dedicated server once I've upgraded it to a more recent Ubuntu version (something I planned to do some time ago).
legendary
@anticlimax Thanks for the reply. I managed to set up mutliple masternodes without any problem on a second PC with a windows OS and a more than capable i5 4690K with 16GB RAM.
All the MNs have 5000 SYNX exactly from one transaction, and they all appear in the node list (I followed the guide perfectly).

I do have some questions though :
- Because the SYNX are still actually in the wallet, does it stakes as if I had no MN at all ? Or does the SYNX used for a MN will not stake anymore because we're receiving the MN bonus (seems logical).
- How do I know that I got some SYNX from running a MN ? I've had some extract entry in the transactions list since I setup the MNs, but they appear exactly as if it was just blocks found from PoS.
- For an unknown reason, from time to time a MN change to the state "Not found in the List", and I have to restart it. Where could it come from ?

- The 5000 SYNX used as collateral does not stake as they are reserved for the Masternode.
- If you named your masternode address, you will see the corresponding name/title listed along with the transaction.
-This happens to everyone, when masternodes are first created they can be a little finicky. I suggest you check back every few hours and restart the masternodes until they stay active. At this point, every now and again a masternode will show "not found in list", but if you let it do its thing, it usually comes back online without any assistance.

If your masternodes consistently deactivate, then it is possible there is an issue with your networking settings.
Make sure you have the proper port forwarding setup for each individual daemon and this shouldn't be an issue.

The development team suggests you run masternodes on a Vps, as there are inherently less issues. Most problems with masternodes are due to improper networking settings, which aren't a factor when hosting your syndicated daemons on a Vps.

Hopefully that answers your questions!
Pages:
Jump to: