Pages:
Author

Topic: [SYNX] Syndicate | Business Management Platform | NEW BETA v1.0.1.7 RELEASED! | - page 89. (Read 235769 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Hi, just my 2cents.  Obviously a pump and dump coin, it's shilled by a few of the Twitter greats.  Not sure if it will go higher, doubt it, there guys got in from 500 sat up to 4500 sat.  They are dumping while shilling, with decent profits.  Don't think it will go above 10k again and development will disappear soon as price declines every day.  Seen this over a hundred times over the last few years.  Hope I'm wrong though as I have 55000 synx personally.  Good luck to all and gamble away!
which way the price will moves i think if you got it in the right timing sure profits for you mate i bought it when the price still ar 4.5k and sold it when it went to trexx for the first time so i earn doubled now keep trying to buy those dumps and sell it still at a profitable price. moving good for the dev and hopefully he will continue to surprise the community.
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Hi, just my 2cents.  Obviously a pump and dump coin, it's shilled by a few of the Twitter greats.  Not sure if it will go higher, doubt it, there guys got in from 500 sat up to 4500 sat.  They are dumping while shilling, with decent profits.  Don't think it will go above 10k again and development will disappear soon as price declines every day.  Seen this over a hundred times over the last few years.  Hope I'm wrong though as I have 55000 synx personally.  Good luck to all and gamble away!
Activity: 159
Congrats $SYNX dev. On great progress! Got some myself, already a great investment, keep working hard guys👍
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
how much synx you earn in a day with a masternode?

Approx. 34.4 SYNX per day.

7200 coins/209 mn
Activity: 159
how much synx you earn in a day with a masternode?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
My wallet only says sync with 0 blocks processed. 1hour + now.
legendary
Activity: 1029
Merit: 1000
looks good.. we are going back above 10k.. Smiley
Activity: 256
I can see C cex voting list and  Syndicate is at the top of list. It means it will be listed at C cex today. Can you tell what is the current price of Syndicate so we can predict the price at the time it launches at C-Cex.

SYNX will possibly win the Vote on C-cex today but it will not be automatically added on the exchanges, it will take some time maybe 24 hours or more.. current price on bittrex is 7264 sats.

Bittrex, now C-cex!

Poloniex is next, might be an opportunity for SYNX since Polo is delisting a lot of coins.

The price is has already reached 9200 ,,,, i wonder how far it ll get when trading on C-cex will officailly start  Grin Wink
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
this coin looks interesting.. Smiley
Activity: 25

What's ico price of SYNX? Thanks

I see it has a big price pump on bittrex, and volume is no.2, very big volume there.

There wasn't ICO/premine.

So it is a fair coin, pow? But I see a bitcoin addy in the OP, so I considered it is an ico coin, thanks for correcting me.
Activity: 256
officially syndicate will be added as per the voting list.

The price is expecting to jum to 10000-14000 ..  Grin

Hope this will also be added in Poloniex then the price will bloom like spring flower !!  Wink
Activity: 15

I see it has a big price pump on bittrex, and volume is no.2, very big volume there.

There wasn't ICO/premine.
Activity: 25

1EhKWJP4Dup5QJfQRYqcFVhoRpYH5WMSaa   With only 3 btc funding. Now market cap is 600 B??     Shocked  Anyone correct me?
Activity: 28
Sync a good integrated management system.... but we need pool for the coin want to know about the thraed...
Activity: 86
Winner is Syndicate with 2472 votes! (2.40806808 BTC + 64 free). Welcome to C-CEX!
Activity: 192
I can see C cex voting list and  Syndicate is at the top of list. It means it will be listed at C cex today. Can you tell what is the current price of Syndicate so we can predict the price at the time it launches at C-Cex.

SYNX will possibly win the Vote on C-cex today but it will not be automatically added on the exchanges, it will take some time maybe 24 hours or more.. current price on bittrex is 7264 sats.

Bittrex, now C-cex!

Poloniex is next, might be an opportunity for SYNX since Polo is delisting a lot of coins.
Activity: 138
Bittrex trading advice: rose and then dropped a few rounds.Both can attract users, and can drive the user deal.
Activity: 86
vol.145 btc BITTREX!!!! Go SYNX!!!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

Activity: 966
Merit: 506
Pages:
Jump to: