Pages:
Author

Topic: [SYNX] Syndicate | Business Management Platform | NEW BETA v1.0.1.7 RELEASED! | - page 91. (Read 235769 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
i sent a request too .

What is coin ICO?

It was a PoW/PoS hybrid that transitioned to purely PoS at roughly block ~55000.
No ICO here.
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
i sent a request too .

What is coin ICO?
Activity: 896
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
will it be on poloniex ?

Hopefully! I've made multiple requests already but we can use as many requests as we can get!

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
Activity: 256
going up and keep it on top wow great job dev finally we made to trexx and all those who believes like me are enjoying the ride easy profits for this mate keep it up hope to see more and more coming from you. good luck mate.

Thank you! Stay tuned for updates  Smiley

By the way, update docs in repo, please.
Can't compile wallet from source.

Thank you

Will do! If you need help in the meantime, message me in Slack!
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
By the way, update docs in repo, please.
Can't compile wallet from source.

Thank you
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
going up and keep it on top wow great job dev finally we made to trexx and all those who believes like me are enjoying the ride easy profits for this mate keep it up hope to see more and more coming from you. good luck mate.
Activity: 159
Downtrend on bittrex
dont know why the price is going down maybe someone is playing for the weak holders to panic and sell their share then  pump will happen soon.
just holding my coin and wait for another movement.

'Weak holders' have already done x4/x6 .. it is a good profit! I think many others give up to buy lower
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Downtrend on bittrex
dont know why the price is going down maybe someone is playing for the weak holders to panic and sell their share then  pump will happen soon.
just holding my coin and wait for another movement.
Activity: 159
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

Investor Question: Does Syndicate (SYNX | https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/syndicate/) coin have an official website?

Yes sir,  www.syndicatelabs.org
already been rise from trex but price started to low down again, i miss the ride but perfect catch if the price rise back, good luck community
Activity: 166

Investor Question: Does Syndicate (SYNX | https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/syndicate/) coin have an official website?
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014
damn it!!! I get paid in 2 weeks! you couldn't wait a bit longer lol!   now its gonna get parabolic!

doesn't look like, the Interest is very limited and price is already trending down.

Need to break through sell pressure on coinex.
Not sure how its down trending, your basing that off a 2hour chart.
It's been uptrending on coinex for days.

the Sell Pressure is quite high, almost 0.5 Million coins on sell Side. I Hope you are right, we will see during the next Days.
legendary
damn it!!! I get paid in 2 weeks! you couldn't wait a bit longer lol!   now its gonna get parabolic!

doesn't look like, the Interest is very limited and price is already trending down.

Need to break through sell pressure on coinex.
Not sure how its down trending, your basing that off a 2hour chart.
It's been uptrending on coinex for days.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1014

legendary
congrats.

what kind of hardware do i need for masternodes

Vps is the best option, otherwise you can use almost any Linux or Windows based computer available.

You don't get paid biweekly?
Activity: 84

May end up on Polo in 2 weeks Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: