Pages:
Author

Topic: [SYNX] Syndicate | Business Management Platform | NEW BETA v1.0.1.7 RELEASED! | - page 92. (Read 235769 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
damn it!!! I get paid in 2 weeks! you couldn't wait a bit longer lol!   now its gonna get parabolic!
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
congrats.

what kind of hardware do i need for masternodes
Activity: 476
please dump more SYNX in trex Wink
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Welcome to Bittrex everyone!  Smiley

Just in case you guys would like to retweet! https://twitter.com/SyndicateLabs_/status/768923538979901440
Activity: 102
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
Congrats, developers!

Keep it going.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
bad that this nice coin only on 1 exchange with low volume ..... will be good to see like bittrex will add synx soon
Also, where I can see profits for mn payouts?

It's a simple calculation using the statistics provided on the website.
Masternodes net 7200 coins daily, so you divide that number by the total active masternode count and you get your daily return.

7200/238= 30.25.

So your daily return is roughly 30.25 SYNX per day per masternode.

Cool, thank you.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

It's a simple calculation using the statistics provided on the website.
Masternodes net 7200 coins daily, so you divide that number by the total active masternode count and you get your daily return.

7200/238= 30.25.

So your daily return is roughly 30.25 SYNX per masternode.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
hi dev any further updates from trex hope it will be boarding before weekends can't wait to trade my
synx to its new home, good luck.

Good morning! We've paid & done all we can do, we're just waiting now  Smiley
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
hi dev any further updates from trex hope it will be boarding before weekends can't wait to trade my
synx to its new home, good luck.
mac wallet Huh

One will be provided after the next wallet update.

If a community member can produce one before that time, I will send them a small bounty for their time and effort.

Thanks! Looking forward to.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 515
If someone has some SYNX to sell I don't like current exchanges please PM me as I'd like to make some masternodes - will only deal via Escrow. I'd pay 0.00006 per / SYNX around 3 BTC worth of them.

Increasing to 0.00007 per token buying for 3 BTC we'd use escrow provided by SyndicateLabs
Activity: 756
Lets get Syndicate some publicity!

Coinigy is requesting coin picks for their talk show tonight.

Show your support!

https://twitter.com/coinigy/status/768492631148023808
i just seen it today but still i re tweeted it am so glad to see that the progress of listing trex is now almost at reach we know how the community response and help the project congrats both to the dev and the community we will see a new house for our coin now. good luck
Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
If anyone needs to trade outside exchanges, I can offer free escrow - all I ask for is positive trust.

I've provided escrow for ESP trades, which can be verified by me or the traders themselves.  

Don't risk losing your funds to scammers!

I also have some SYNX for sale, but it's currently on the market.  PM or reply here if someone is interested in buying - but 0.00006 is a bit cheap in my opinion!  Grin

Cheers all

edit:

I just saw a bunch of people posting negative trust on my profile for offering such services.  How else is someone supposed to gain trust around here?

These people that gave me negative scores have never even dealt with me before, so why tarnish a reputation that hasn't been built yet?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
mac wallet Huh

One will be provided after the next wallet update.

If a community member can produce one before that time, I will send them a small bounty for their time and effort.
Pages:
Jump to: