Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚒ Syscoin -Blockchain Scalability, Trustless Interoperability for ERC20 projects - page 70. (Read 501963 times)

Activity: 166
Merit: 101

And there are already happy testers.
I've followed the howto from syscoin 2-2 paper (above) and using a Google Cloud VM with Ubuntu 16.04 everything went on smooooth.

Syscoin will rock this thing. I'm betting on them to make one of the biggest waves in 2018.
Activity: 659
Merit: 500
Zepher is scammer!:)
when will be the real masternodes date. 15 nove was fake rumor.

Not a fake rumor, just read some posts above and you can see mid november as start of masternode testing and the release in february.

im confused, i thought masternodes were due mid november (aka now) but they arent going to be active until feb now?

No, you got it wrong! But don't worry Wink

Now - today or tomorrow - tests begin. A real start of masternodes are planned on February. We still have time to prepare.. take it easy Wink

Oh great news!
Activity: 1554
Merit: 260
^^ Sometimes I do not know whether the people who are writing here are crazy or drugged, whether it is a huge mistake and they shortly delete their post. Amazing how strange posts people are writing here.

Anyway how is going Masternodes testing? Everything ok guys?
Yes during my testing found some critical bugs in dash codebase that is part of a pull request to dash now. Now that Ive fixed that it looks fine so far.

https://github.com/dashpay/dash/pull/1730

Still ongoing waiting for their developer to respond to a question on there.

Thanks for finding this bug! Good job!

Let's hope there will not be too many such surprises in the code!
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
^^ Sometimes I do not know whether the people who are writing here are crazy or drugged, whether it is a huge mistake and they shortly delete their post. Amazing how strange posts people are writing here.

Yes during my testing found some critical bugs in dash codebase that is part of a pull request to dash now. Now that Ive fixed that it looks fine so far.

https://github.com/dashpay/dash/pull/1730

Still ongoing waiting for their developer to respond to a question on there.

legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
when will be the real masternodes date. 15 nove was fake rumor.

Not a fake rumor, just read some posts above and you can see mid november as start of masternode testing and the release in february.

im confused, i thought masternodes were due mid november (aka now) but they arent going to be active until feb now?

Now - today or tomorrow - tests begin. A real start of masternodes are planned on February. We still have time to prepare.. take it easy Wink
When will this news decrease the cost additional

Can you specify what news you are talking about and what additional costs do you want decrease?
Activity: 1328
Merit: 563
MintDice.com | TG: t.me/MintDice
How many Syscoins do you need to build a masternode? Can anybody give a step by step manual to set up a masternode?
100,000 and they dont exist yet
Activity: 178
Merit: 16
How many Syscoins do you need to build a masternode? Can anybody give a step by step manual to set up a masternode?

thanks a lot for explaining, makes me pretty upset the way i prepared for things but what can you do.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hello, I have gotten confused in all this information and multiple thread.
I want some certainty.

Syscoin in simple words is decentr. alterntaive to ebay/amazon, yes?
Is there a working homepage or one has to have some special software besides the wallet to start buying or selling on this marketplace?

You have to download Blockmarket and set up alias to start buying and selling: https://github.com/syscoin/blockmarket-desktop-public/releases/tag/1.1.1
I suggest you to go trough tutorials to learn how to use Blockmarket: https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLz_7wNJYWp4lkdOaGCYHfiRLoQfzU8lQ9&v=WtVobhqbGsQ
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
I want some certainty.

Is there a working homepage or one has to have some special software besides the wallet to start buying or selling on this marketplace?

heya

Syscoin is much more than a decentralized alternative to ebay

-Decentralized Marketplace
-Send and Receive Money With Ease
-Encrypted Messaging
-Digital Certificates
-Contracts
.. and much more

please read here:
http://syscoin.org/
https://medium.com/@BlockchainFoundry/syscoin-identities-blockmarket-1-1-release-masternodes-and-more-f15070a386c5

The Blockmarket to sell/buy stuff is already integrated in to the recent wallet. a new version is coming soon afaik

Sys is a sleeping giant.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
I want some certainty.

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
sys is in my top 5 alt list.  Grin
Good job dev!
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est

max number atm is some 5300 but I think it is quite realistic that only 40% of the total number of existing coins will be locked in the masternodes. The price should at least doble until the release and we got $2,897 p.a. which is a modest 7% per year. I think it is a bottom line.

Do you really think that 40% of coins is in some "strong" hands? In my opinion scattered is many more coins. Even if it is like you think.. Not everyone will establish masternode.

My prediction is >1000.

Time will show! Wink

Very nice calculator for ROI from masternode!

Thanks!

But is it possible to predict now how many MN will/can be established?
Pages:
Jump to: