Pages:
Author

Topic: T-Rex 0.26.8 ETHW, ETC (+dual mining) GPU miner - page 99. (Read 174690 times)

legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
Newest version has been reported to work with Elitehash pools (http://gin.elitehash.net). Haven't tried this personally but I'm the pool operator.

Every share submitted by it still causes a JSON parse error, but mining works normally.

Code:
strat.mining.stratum.proxy.network.StratumConnection - JSON-RPC Parsing error with line: com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.JsonMappingException: No content to map due to end-of-input

Mining works, but it seems not to be registered by the pool even after a few hours, went back to ccminer and it works like a charm.

I think we might've fixed the issue with elitehash.net pool in the latest version. Could you try it? I've updated the download links in the first post (v0.4b).

Looks like that did the trick, thanks for the updates and the fix.
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
http://radio.r41.ru
very cool miner, i like it
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
gtx1070 +500mem, +150core, 65%Power win10 latest driver -i 21: lyra2z  2.4 MH/s vs 2.0 with coolminer
gtx1080ti +400mem, +80core, 65%Power win10 latest driver -i 22: lyra2z  4.45 MH/s vs 3.9 with coolminer,

in phi2/lux, hashrate slightly lower than enemy 1.12

Does memory oc actually increase speed of Lyra2z / phi2 ? My understanding was only core clock was necessary for these algorithms.

the OC are the settings I keep in most algos because the cards are always stable with them (core OC gives less voltage at same speed, mem OC is "free" so why not)
I vary the max power (and keep it lower in summer days...)
I would probably reach higher core OC without mem OC, but that's marginal only I think
Activity: 55
Merit: 3
gtx1070 +500mem, +150core, 65%Power win10 latest driver -i 21: lyra2z  2.4 MH/s vs 2.0 with coolminer
gtx1080ti +400mem, +80core, 65%Power win10 latest driver -i 22: lyra2z  4.45 MH/s vs 3.9 with coolminer,

Does memory oc actually increase speed of Lyra2z / phi2 ? My understanding was only core clock was necessary for these algorithms.
Activity: 283
Merit: 63
New version is released - 0.4c, download links are in the first post. From now on both Linux and Windows are supported.
For 0.4b users, 0.4c has JSON config file support (should fix start up crashes on Hive OS), minor fixes.
API is next on our roadmap.
Activity: 156
gtx1070 +500mem, +150core, 65%Power win10 latest driver -i 21: lyra2z  2.4 MH/s vs 2.0 with coolminer
gtx1080ti +400mem, +80core, 65%Power win10 latest driver -i 22: lyra2z  4.45 MH/s vs 3.9 with coolminer,

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Are there any feedbacks from the results of windows version?

I seem to get the same speed I do in Linux except the Win version can freeze up without actually crashing causing loss of mining time.  Has anybody found a Windows mining manager that can link into the miner properly (i.e. restart the miner if hash rate dies)?  I think I will be switching back to the Linux version.
Activity: 14
Yes, 25% more hash for me and almost 50% more power  ;-) vs CoolMIner GTX1070TI.

Good job @trexminer !!!
Activity: 954
Merit: 250
Windows support?

Not yet, but it's certainly on my to-do list.

May be now?  Smiley

Absolutely. If anyone is feeling adventurous and wants to try the windows version (preview), please join our Discord channel https://discord.gg/gj7jcYf, download links are there.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
Windows support?

Not yet, but it's certainly on my to-do list.

May be now?  Smiley
Newest version has been reported to work with Elitehash pools (http://gin.elitehash.net). Haven't tried this personally but I'm the pool operator.

Every share submitted by it still causes a JSON parse error, but mining works normally.

Code:
strat.mining.stratum.proxy.network.StratumConnection - JSON-RPC Parsing error with line: com.fasterxml.jackson.databind.JsonMappingException: No content to map due to end-of-input

Mining works, but it seems not to be registered by the pool even after a few hours, went back to ccminer and it works like a charm.

I think we might've fixed the issue with elitehash.net pool in the latest version. Could you try it? I've updated the download links in the first post (v0.4b).
Activity: 6
ok i made a working tar.gz link but now i have the following error when the miner runs

/hive/custom/T-Rex/h-stats.sh is not implemented
Activity: 6
Need help setting this up in HiveOS. I think i need a direct link to the download file .tar.gz like this one for example:

http://download.hiveos.farm/custom/tdxminer-0.2.2.2.tar.gz
Activity: 2
Wow, this miner is awesome.  I did a symbolic link in SMOS to replace ccminer running cuda 9.1 and all of my 1080tis.  They are running 4280 kh/s to 4350 kh/s.  This is a massive inprovement from the ccminer 2.3 I was using which only got me about 3300 kh/s.  I am keeping the core clock at no more than 2025 and the memory -450.  Power is 200W.  The highest temp over the 26 cards is 68C.    
Sorry for delayed answer. We'll try to fix all problems as soon as possible so as to fit all your needs. Unfortunately we have fulltime job and can't spend all our time for t-rex development. But anyway at the end of this week we plan to make Windows and Linux release of t-rex with fixed previously found bugs. Our final goal is to make the best miner and I'm sure we will do it. Thanks for your feedback!
Activity: 251
Merit: 4
iam getting eror : permission denied if i wana try to run t-rex in hive, any solution ?
chmod +x t-rex
must help
Activity: 94

Code:
root@kopiemtu:/etc/kopiemtu# /opt/miners/t-rex-0.3a/ccminer -c /etc/kopiemtu/lyra2z.conf
/opt/miners/t-rex-0.3a/ccminer: /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libcurl.so.4: version `CURL_OPENSSL_3' not found (required by /opt/miners/t-rex-0.3a/ccminer)

Hi,
Could you update your libcurl3 to libcurl4?

It's confusing, for example tpruvot 2.3 can't be build against libcurl3, it requires libcurl4
so every change of algorithm covered by other ccminer fork, I need to upgrade or downgrade libcurl...
what is not funny Sad
Activity: 118
iam getting eror : permission denied if i wana try to run t-rex in hive, any solution ?
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001

Code:

Pages:
Jump to: