Author

Topic: Tactics When Market is Falling - page 105. (Read 17190 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
June 21, 2018, 02:18:22 PM
Buy more of whatever coin you are investing in to average out the costs, or wait it out.
Problem is figuring out the bottom, and nobody knows the answer to that one.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Infleum
June 21, 2018, 12:34:30 PM
In a falling market you can only wait for a reversal if you are a beginner. But if you are a professional trader, you can short - sell.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 21, 2018, 12:31:51 PM
When the market is falling. You should scout some token that have potential to grow like ethereum and bitcoin. And buy as many as you can. Analyse whether the descending trend is a bottom. It would be difficult to see it if you don't see schedules of exchanges for the whole year, and then for months as comparison. The prices which you see, will assume a possible condition of coins And wait for the turn that those token rise again. But don't just sold them, wait until the price got doubled or tripled
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 11:26:16 AM
If you don't mind spending time on the fiat (perhaps forever), then you can sell at highs and try to buy low again. If you often fly at high altitudes and have rich trading experience, short-term sell-offs may be for you
Activity: 140
June 21, 2018, 07:27:24 AM
HODL is only one way or lets say one tactic to do when market is falling, collecting coins as much as you can this fall season is also another way to get through, there are more ways to do while market is falling, don't only focus on what to do with your coins, think on things you could also do while the market is still on its current state, you don't know when will be the next wave----
Activity: 169
June 21, 2018, 07:27:15 AM
While downtrend, I try to buy perspective, low cost, low capitalization coins, like PriVCY
copper member
Activity: 336
June 21, 2018, 07:18:43 AM
When the market is falling the main thing everyone to follow is donot panic, it is part of trading keep calm and just stey with your planning that you did at the time of investment in particular coin.At the time of investment you did the complete home work regarding project and the future of that coin .so stey with your planning, because it is long term investment . keep patience.
Activity: 30
June 21, 2018, 07:11:13 AM
We should not panic just because major cryptomarket is falling, that's just oart of every coins' market value volatility and nothing's new with this scenario.
Activity: 70
June 21, 2018, 06:57:21 AM
My tactic has been simply buying more! This moment of down will pass and we will be happy to have bought on such great value.

I'm confident in a market recoup.
Activity: 81
June 21, 2018, 06:21:32 AM
I'm used to holding whenever the market is falling, I hold my coins to overcome and it remains the tactics I will ever use. Many begginers in crypto do engaged in panic sell when their prices are getting down, which will later make them regret.
1DC
Activity: 448
June 21, 2018, 04:40:59 AM
Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks

Holding is the best thing you could do in this kind of situation ( when the market is falling) . That is the best strategy to perform to reduce the profit loss by unnecessary selling due to panicking . Sometimes unplanned selling makes your investment worst , you could lose everything just because of it.
Activity: 101
June 21, 2018, 04:36:53 AM
I think most people get nervous and panic attacks, and that's normal. But we should ask ourselves. Should we sell our COINS when we go down? I don't think so. We should take a long view of investment encryption.
Activity: 86
June 21, 2018, 03:58:48 AM
I think that when the market falls, we must stay calm and not be too panic. Do not sell off the cryptocurrency immediately because the market is down. We should continue to hold, waiting for the market price to rise.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 03:55:58 AM
I do not have any special tactic, I just got used to it, that prices can change very quickly in the crypto world. I know, that there is always a reversal, we just have to wait for it Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
June 20, 2018, 03:47:16 PM
Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks
When the market is low, you buy. Do not sell. Remember that you have not lost money until you sell your crypto currency. Just like you did not actually get paid until you actually sold it. Thus, the market will roll on the roller coaster
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
June 20, 2018, 03:45:27 PM
There are no major tactics, but I would recommend the following: select three or four promising financial instruments (cryptos) and indicator for each strong support levels. Distribute your funds in the way to be able to add to positions at every support level. That is it! Good luck!
Activity: 269
June 20, 2018, 03:39:19 PM
my tactics in facing a falling market like that is by being patient and keeping the coins I have. if you have more capital, you should buy good coins such as ethereum or bitcoin for investment. because when the market is falling is the right time to buy it
Activity: 120
June 20, 2018, 03:31:04 PM
Many adhere to tactics to keep money or even buy more coins, but I'm a realist and live today, if I see a fall and do not see the prospects, then immediately withdraw their money.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 03:28:37 PM
Relax, have a beer, stay out of crypto for a short time, and make serious decisions only with clear head. This is a volatile market, we must learn to handle bad times as well.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
June 20, 2018, 03:13:38 PM
Sell coins which are stable and buy coins which are at the bottom now. I mean, if you have BinanceCoin, then sell it and buy coin that price fell more (NEO is a good example Wink )
Jump to: