Pages:
Author

Topic: Tactics When Market is Falling - page 101. (Read 17190 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 16
June 24, 2018, 06:24:32 PM
if you ever cutloss, then a week, two weeks or a month is not a big problem to do HODL rather than having to lose money in a way that I think is very silly
I usually do HODL for months, for example BNB in Binance, since these two months, the price has gone up 200%, is not that a good achievement?
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 06:17:15 PM
I think there is nothing much to be done when the market is falling , The only thing we can do is believe in the coins we have invested in and avoid panic as much as you possiby can, as when panic comes in, thats when you start doubting your investment decisions and opt to cut on your losses and sell cheaply. This however does not do you any good as you will be selling cheaply and not only making losses but also  worsening the market situation as you will have contributed to dumping which affects the value of the coins
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
June 24, 2018, 05:41:49 PM
Best tactics when the market falls is to hold the coins you already bought in past, and buy some alts that have a profitable potential.

You need patience, someday price will grow.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
June 24, 2018, 05:41:30 PM
I think people need to be true to themselves, the value of these tokens could go to zero, sell part of your portfolio to hedge against any likely unwanted event and live to fight another day. The market is falling hard and no one now can tell what is the real reason for these crashes we are seeing
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
June 24, 2018, 05:36:50 PM
You haven`t to panic. Simply you may monitor the situation closely and find new opportunities to earn.
Activity: 140
June 24, 2018, 05:26:38 PM
Only your coins that you are pretty confident that they will do well based on their use and fundamentals, also if you have fiat , you might just use it as an opportunity to gather more coins or tokens of your choice because they are actually cheaper.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 05:24:31 PM
I think the most important thing in the fall of the market is to control your emotions, dont panic, because at these moments you can commit great stupidity and then regret it.
if I did not manage to sell before the fall, then I stay in HOLD, and if possible I try to buy more at lower prices.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523
June 24, 2018, 05:23:30 PM

Generally speaking, the market of cryptos is passing over a drastic period, and bad news and negative rumors are spreading like a wave, that is why the market is driven emotionally rather than logically. There, the best strategy and tactic to follow today is not to sell, and buy coins that seem to have a promising future if can afford that.

Activity: 306
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 05:21:39 PM
When the market is falling, be patient and do not sell your coins. It can be a suitable time for buying some more.
Activity: 119
June 24, 2018, 05:21:03 PM
In my opinion, with the fall of the market, the best option would be to close the laptop and distract from the crypto-currency charts. As soon as the market goes back to the growth phase, then start active currency trading.
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 24, 2018, 05:20:49 PM
Most investors consider a reduced risk on unstable scenarios apart from a simple option if it comes out, such as a new token.
Having a new token is not going to make anything have more value if the community that is not willing to support what it's doing.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
June 24, 2018, 05:17:12 PM
For me if i know the market will go down i usually sell and rebuy when i know it's ready to pump because i want to gain on that dump but of course there's a big risk you need to accept.

I don't like the risk involved using this tactic. You can never be sure about the timing and it is very likely to miss the perfect time, not to mention that if the predictions are not correct everything is failing and we are facing big loss.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 05:04:41 PM
Most investors consider a reduced risk on unstable scenarios apart from a simple option if it comes out, such as a new token.
Activity: 490
June 24, 2018, 03:44:03 PM
Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks

When market is falling I am trying to avoid any definite actions and just watch the tendencies of cryptocurrency market development. It helps me to become a professional at the period when times are not the best.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 24, 2018, 09:57:51 AM
For me if i know the market will go down i usually sell and rebuy when i know it's ready to pump because i want to gain on that dump but of course there's a big risk you need to accept.
Activity: 434
GIGZI
June 24, 2018, 08:02:25 AM
I think it's a good suggestion for all of us to buy as much as possible at the moment, because now the bitcoin price has fallen, and you can hold it with patience waiting for a higher price increase, so you'll also generate a lot of pretty good profits at a high price .
at least we need enough capital to buy many kinds of coins that are cheap this, so later when the price goes up then we can get a lot of profit from some coin we buy
Activity: 476
June 24, 2018, 07:53:37 AM
Since I do not sell much, I just hold the coins. If there is a possibility, then I can buy a bit. And in general - just watching and waiting for a price increase.
Activity: 43
June 24, 2018, 06:47:36 AM
The least risky is to try to quit the game. Just sell your assets and fix profits. After that, "sit on the fence" and wait until the market again demonstrates the growing trend. This is the simplest version of the development of events.
The option is quite simple. But I've always been against leaving the market at a difficult time. Usually I continue to buy more of the falling coin to have income in the future.
Activity: 128
June 24, 2018, 06:38:30 AM
If you analyze, you must first understand why it will fall. If you don't understand anything, follow the trend, and don’t think about it, the fall will only be a panic. You will make a wrong decision and bring yourself a loss. Personally feel that set yourself up to the extent you can afford. Stop loss in time is also a good choice.
Activity: 74
June 24, 2018, 06:19:49 AM
The least risky is to try to quit the game. Just sell your assets and fix profits. After that, "sit on the fence" and wait until the market again demonstrates the growing trend. This is the simplest version of the development of events.
Pages:
Jump to: