Author

Topic: Tactics When Market is Falling - page 132. (Read 17190 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 11:53:51 AM
As an investor and amateur day trader I always see opportunities whatever happened or market situations because when the market is high it's time for me to sell coins and get a lot or profits otherwise when the market is low then it's time for me to invest cheap coins . If you are day trader then you have to decide what you need to do if you think the market will go more down then it's better to get out of that coin and buy it back when it comes more down like this when it will go back up you will get more profit
Activity: 238
May 22, 2018, 11:53:38 AM
From my own standpoint if the market is down and bleeding you just need to find the right coin to invest in. Waiting for the moment when the coin reaches the smallest value before it rise back up is the hardest technique to master because a coin might end up dropping its value really bad. As what I know is that the usual tactics for me when the market is falling is to simply choose the best under valued altcoins or crypto currencies out there in the crypto market
Activity: 224
May 22, 2018, 11:53:27 AM
When the market falls is the right time to buy as many coins.But we must remain clever in analyzing the market.If we feel the price of coins will fall further then there is no harm we wait until the price of coins in the market really fall. The best tactic when there's a price drop in the cryptocurrency you have invested on, although it may sound cliché, is still staying calm. When you're panicking and agitated you do things you weren't supposed to do
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
May 22, 2018, 09:35:26 AM
all i have to do is to hold and buy coins with value when they are at low price . dont panic,  Wait until the market price will recover and start to going up again.
Activity: 128
Merit: 0
May 22, 2018, 05:31:39 AM
Yes, I think holding will be a better strategy because I believe that this low market will not last long. Only if we have enough patience to wait for the market to pick up, then we will get a good return.
Activity: 364
May 22, 2018, 05:21:36 AM
I'm pretty sure that when the market falls to sell - it's stupid. It seems to me that the best solution is to buy more coins on when the market is at the bottom and keep until it grows again.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
May 22, 2018, 05:07:43 AM
Whenever some coin's value experiences unstability you should try to identify the reasons of such behavior and if it looks like a usual market correction then hold or buy is the right option for you.
Activity: 187
May 21, 2018, 07:17:35 AM
The best thing to do is to Hodl if the market is in the downtrend because its normal in  the world of crypto currency theres a time that lots of coin are in the moon and sometimes its in a deep so make your own decision by buying and selling in that moment.
Activity: 154
May 21, 2018, 07:12:22 AM
Don't be scared just the market is going down again, believe it the market will be going up later, first the market will be correction then will back normal again after that the market will be going up.
The key is we must patient and not scared...
Activity: 293
May 21, 2018, 06:58:19 AM
When I just started I was very scared to simply buy some cryptocurrency, I thought I would lose for sure but now I know that if you stay focused and have a goal set for yourself you will never make stupid mistakes or panic sell.
Activity: 167
Revolutionising KYC Services
May 19, 2018, 11:12:36 PM
The most important is to stay calm and don't panic. Buy the coins while the price is low, it's easy.
Activity: 812
May 19, 2018, 10:44:23 PM
I have the tactic to always focus on the coins I have, stay calm and not panic in the fall market, I believe in crypto if crypto will rise. so I think I have to set up capital to buy a coin in a potentially good crypto, so I think the implementation of that tactic should be done fundamentally by everyone coin holders.
Activity: 224
May 19, 2018, 10:42:44 PM
Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks

The best tactic I can share is to hold your coins and wait for the pump. Likewise, better buy some coins with value when they are at low. Do not sell your coins at red mark because you will really lose your money.
Activity: 144
May 19, 2018, 10:42:23 PM
As a tenderfoot, you will doubtlessly be effortlessly terrified by showcase conditions that change fundamentally. Be that as it may, from your frenzy, you are not rash to offer the coins you have. At the point when the market is falling you need to remain quiet and keep your coins, hold it until the point when the market is back safe and the cost is higher than your coin buy esteem.
Activity: 490
Merit: 252
May 19, 2018, 10:11:21 AM
You can make money on the fall of the market. For example, if you see that the market has started to go down, you sell coins and go into fiat money or in usdt, whose price is tied to the dollar price. Wait for the point where the price has fallen dramatically and the drop has stopped, at this moment you buy and get more coins than it was when you sold them. If you missed the moment when it went down, then the only true solution in this situation will be waiting for the price to return to its previous level.
Activity: 27
May 18, 2018, 03:34:33 PM
I like to google the tech analysis of BTC.  Some sites give a great analysis of where the price is heading if various levels of support/resistance give away.  It is good to weigh your gut instincts against to get more information on the situation at hand.  They can help determine whether BTC is going to hit new lows/highs or if we are range bound.
Activity: 144
May 18, 2018, 03:33:52 PM
The best option is to buy more coins or just hold the coins until the price recovers and starts to grow.
Activity: 99
May 18, 2018, 03:32:04 PM
HODLing on falling market makes your balls harder and bigger. Don't buy pills for your cock, just HODL!!
Activity: 133
Blockchain with solar energy
May 18, 2018, 03:28:55 PM
Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks

If what you mean by moving forward to stop your losses and protect your capital is by selling your current investment because of the recent market crashes then for me it is not a good idea since that would ultimately defeat the purpose of protecting your capital since you lessen it with a percentage of what's lost in market as of now so if I were you I would just hold and wait until everything recovers.
Activity: 322
Merit: 3
May 18, 2018, 03:25:49 PM
I have been struggling with the right tactics in the bear market territory. As most Altcoins tend to devaluate more then bitcoin, is the right course of action to take in less altcoin positions and more BTC, even selling some to fiat?
Jump to: