Author

Topic: Tactics When Market is Falling - page 135. (Read 17190 times)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Augmented Reality World Discovered
May 15, 2018, 07:20:14 PM
I will say only that the time to buy is when there's blood in the streets and in green we sell !!!
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 06:11:12 PM
If it's a persistent fall, I tether all my altcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 15, 2018, 05:37:50 PM
Do not panic and you need to choose the moment when buying a coin after its fall to buy at the best price  Roll Eyes
Activity: 87
May 15, 2018, 05:36:43 PM
To protect our money where ketikahital market begins to fall, we have to hide our coin until the market back up at a high price and we will get profit again, but in this way we must be ready with all things and risks, we can get the profit high even we will otherwise get a loss, we must continue to see and monitor the development of Bitcoin prices at any time.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
May 15, 2018, 05:36:15 PM
tactical cryptographic currencies determine whether investors earn or lose money in the market. The most important thing to do when values are falling in the market is not to panic and to be relax.
Activity: 153
May 15, 2018, 04:20:02 PM
For myself I have nothing to say yet . but I would on the contrary waited for a falling market and buying up really low . many famous vses world millionaire kakras and earned a fortune that is on the market decline . and no matter what falling oil prices , crypto-currencies , or real estate
Activity: 122
May 15, 2018, 04:04:22 PM
After the market falls again there is growth.  Therefore, I do not advise selling coins when the price is low.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
May 15, 2018, 03:57:36 PM
you got three options

1-sell and lose money
2-buy more coins
3-hodl and pray
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
May 15, 2018, 03:53:56 PM
As you're new trader i assume you are not involved in margin trading but if you do you can short. Secondly trade with stop loss
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
May 15, 2018, 03:50:30 PM
My main tactic is to just ignore the markets. If you sit there and watch the crypto markets daily, you'll
go crazy.

The exception being short term holds... if I buy something that is being pumped or where I expect a rise, I'll keep an eye on it obviously. If the price crashes, then I just try to find the best exit point.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
May 15, 2018, 03:42:42 PM
One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.
Activity: 434
May 15, 2018, 03:42:08 PM
Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks
No panic is the most important and weffective tactic as I have learned during all the time I have been trading and investing
such kind of things tend to change very quickly
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
May 15, 2018, 03:41:43 PM
In addition to selling or taking a wait — and-see position, those who hold cryptocurrencies have another option-to make money on the fall of the exchange rate. Tactics depend on the currency and the reasons for its fall.
If this is a giant coin falling due to economic and political events and news, the investor can start to actively sell it in order to support the fall of the rate. After the collapse of the minimum price, he will buy it again, the currency will inevitably increase, and the investor will earn.

If it is a medium - or unpopular currency, an investor with large assets can practically manage the fall of the exchange rate. But caution will have to be observed, because the excessive collapse of the exchange rate can pull the currency further down against the player's will.

The investor sells all his assets at the time of the fall of the exchange rate, watching the rate fly down, and at the moment when it seems that this is enough, buys the currency for a song, until the rate as a result of his actions begins to grow.

Such manipulations can give huge profits, amounting to hundreds of percent.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
May 15, 2018, 03:41:31 PM
The best way I operate when market is falling is: I don't watch crypto prices for some days and keep calm.. then if market is still going down and I have some liquidity, I will buy some good coins and HOLD....
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
May 15, 2018, 03:39:19 PM
When the market falls, it becomes possible to buy coins "at a discount"

Therefore, during the fall of the market, it is worth to buy up coins and keep them for a medium or long-term
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
May 15, 2018, 03:36:50 PM
You are going to get burned pretty fast if you are going to set up stop losses on your coins as the crypto market is pretty volatile and it can drop 20% and end up 10% in the plus in a single day and it would be completely normal. Unless you are trading crypto currencies I wouldn't recommend putting stop losses on your holdings.
Activity: 196
May 15, 2018, 12:26:10 PM
When the market falls, it is better to hold coins and not to sell.  And buy more coins if you have money.
Activity: 238
May 15, 2018, 12:23:09 PM
The tactics I normally use when market is falling or going down, i will convert my holdings into usdt or any other stable coin and wait for a dip, when the coin is at the bottom, I will use the usdt and buy more of the coin at dip, getting more coin then I will wait for price increase.
Activity: 126
May 15, 2018, 12:12:53 PM
Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks
Sell all Bitcoin and ETH converted into USDT and wait for the price to fall further. When you think prices have fallen to the bottom you can use USDT to buy Bitcoin, ETH or Altcoin. that's my tactic
Activity: 163
May 15, 2018, 11:52:45 AM
To protect our money where ketikahital market begins to fall, we have to hide our coin until the market back up at a high price and we will get profit again, but in this way we must be ready with all things and risks, we can get the profit high even we will otherwise get a loss, we must continue to see and monitor the development of Bitcoin prices at any time.
Jump to: