Pages:
Author

Topic: Tactics When Market is Falling - page 41. (Read 17190 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
August 23, 2018, 04:27:44 AM
No matter the tactic employed, you must be aware that if the market is bearish, the overall performance of your output might still be in the negative! The best approach at this time is to do nothing. Just hold!

I think we don't have to do anything wrong.
it's a good idea to look for the latest news from the alt coin developments that we invest, to avoid destruction, but while everything goes well, hold is the right thing to do when the market falls.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
August 23, 2018, 04:25:19 AM
The best way to deal with the market status right now is to wait for a little bit more.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 04:14:16 AM
No matter the tactic employed, you must be aware that if the market is bearish, the overall performance of your output might still be in the negative! The best approach at this time is to do nothing. Just hold!
Activity: 243
Merit: 2
August 23, 2018, 04:11:50 AM
Yes, HOLD is the best strategy in a falling market, not in any way do not try out active trading, only make worse yourself. Just wait and see the price she will definitely come back and even grow.
Activity: 196
August 23, 2018, 03:52:20 AM
Personally, I only gather when the market is bearish and sell when bullish. The best strategy is to hold and wait for a rebound a few days or months ahead because the crypto market will only grow if you wait for the next few years.
Activity: 149
August 23, 2018, 03:50:00 AM
There is very little that can be done in the face of this market fall, it literally doesnt matter what you do, but salvaging the situation will be a tricky one especially due to the fact that we have no control at all, the only way to go in this situations is staying patient and put every time, there are still possibilities that the market will stable up in the near future
Activity: 158
August 23, 2018, 03:47:00 AM
I don't think if there are any special tactics to use when the market id falling, its just a test on how much you believe in the coin that you chose to invest in. he best thing to do is to keep it together and hold on as long as possible.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
August 23, 2018, 02:51:39 AM
The fall of the market is quite normal phenomenon. There will always be both a drop and green candles. I would not do anything if you keep your coins for a long time.
Activity: 82
August 22, 2018, 02:33:29 PM
I am sure about the project i do more buying when market is falling that helps me to average my buying price lower. when i am sure that market will do more correction i do convert my coins in usd.
Activity: 602
August 22, 2018, 02:31:11 PM
There is a strategy I apply on falling market- margin trading. i sell my crypto assets, take leverage and short let's say ethereum. I use futures trading on Okex. 2-5 leverage is ok, but you can borrow up to 20x, although it is too risky and seems more as a gambling. Just short eth for 400$ and then buy back for 300,in this case your profit= (400-300)*number of contracts
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 02:26:19 PM
I think ah ib that it is now time to buy some cheap but promising coins. But all the same, better than waiting for the market to recover. What would then be guided in the price.
Activity: 69
August 22, 2018, 02:25:42 PM
The best thing that you can do with this problem is to buy and buy investments repeatedly. Although the market is falling, as long as you can hold it to make it profitable go for it. Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 02:20:15 PM
I keep buying the dips.  I maybe foolish, but I follow Warren Buffet's mantra: Be greedy when others are fearful.
Activity: 62
August 22, 2018, 02:19:59 PM
 For me I think you should not consider selling but rather hodl now that the value is dipping and there should not be any cause for alarm or frustration. Crypto currency you already know is volatile. Yes the market is falling lately but it surely will recover.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
August 22, 2018, 02:08:51 PM
It would be good to set stop loss in case of dropping prices. Though there is a significant loss even with just that of selling in a price lower but on the other hand holding your money and buying back again at a lower price maybe or could be a gain in terms of crypto value. And if should price will again go up it will surely be an advantage than when you buy at a higher price.
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
August 22, 2018, 01:42:51 PM
to put with spares on limit as expending use with possession on resource to returns with initials on value as progress on movement as the investment plan on terms with the trading projects on exchange market of the crypto finance.

Activity: 77
August 22, 2018, 01:27:03 PM
I think now holding is the best way of behavior in the market. The reality is that the market can not be constantly downward.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 22, 2018, 01:25:14 PM
I think it's worth  waiting for a new bottom and buying the coins that interest you. And after then just continue to wait for growth. I think the plan to buy at the lowest price, and then sell on good is a good plan,the main thing, is to have enough patience.
Activity: 431
Merit: 18
August 22, 2018, 01:19:00 PM
The best tactics I know that can be useful in this market, is the use of USDT. You should sell your altcoins and convert them to USDT and you will buy the coins back when the market recovers
Activity: 196
August 22, 2018, 12:28:08 PM
When the market falls you need to sell coins. And when the price is low - buy.
There is an alternative tactic - to use margin trading
Pages:
Jump to: