Pages:
Author

Topic: Tactics When Market is Falling - page 45. (Read 17190 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 02:20:18 AM
Keep holding on for the next opportunity, not only to get one of the best opportunities in the future that can be profitable, so we see that patience is the best approach.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
August 19, 2018, 02:20:05 AM
The only correct tactic in this market condition is to hold your coins and constantly average the average cost of their purchase.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 02:19:53 AM
I do accept when we see the cost of bitcoin drop too low then that is the ideal opportunity for us to settle on our own choice to utilize stop cutoff to cut our misfortunes, don't simply hold up until the point when it rises once more, who knows to what extent it could be, so all things being equal holding for long time then we should cut misfortunes over 40% and exchanging to gain more benefit later on
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 02:17:50 AM
If your strategy is hodl, then on the falling market need to stay only in strong altcoins, which you trust most and buy a perspective alts in your portfolio.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 02:14:13 AM
We can predict when the market will be falling. I like to stake coins (like $BCO f.e.) and buy more to average down price and get better entries. Also, arbitrage might be a good play for some people (but one have to use soft like CrypScan, otherwise its not possible imo).
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
August 19, 2018, 01:57:33 AM
The tactics it's maybe to buy some altcoins this time and hold it until such time like in December maybe crypto market is became stable and we are ready to sell our holdings.
Activity: 69
August 19, 2018, 01:56:12 AM
Try to avoid panicking and don't freeze. Watch out for the day by day cryptographic money cost, when the cost goes down purchase a considerable measure of coins, and you can offer it when the cost goes up. Ensure if the value drops this way, don't offer coins on the off chance that it's anything but a crisis. However much as could be expected you should hold the coin.
Activity: 266
August 19, 2018, 01:42:41 AM
By the end of the year , the market situation should improve, so you just need to wait . I always say that the main thing is to benefit from everything: buy coins at a low price, while the market is in decline
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
August 19, 2018, 01:23:00 AM
In crypto market the people use the skills to buy at low and sell at high so when the market goes down some of the traders use this tactic to sell crypto for the surety that the price will be rise but at that time they sell the coin at high price than market and this make him profitable the users also get good output from it.
Activity: 61
August 19, 2018, 01:15:17 AM
in my opinion you can just swing trade between bitcoin/ethereum and the alts. The challenge with the latter is that you never know the perfect timing to swing. I personally will look ahead on the long term.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 01:03:36 AM
Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks

Well I admit you are right mate. We all need to be cautious how long we try the hodl tactic since sometimes it still result to losses especially on ICO investments. Most of it failfails to meet our expectation.
we cannot predict when the market falls, but we can analyze it,
so we don't lose too much, have a tactics is very important in here.
Activity: 350
TRONscratch.com
August 19, 2018, 12:57:50 AM
Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks

Well I admit you are right mate. We all need to be cautious how long we try the hodl tactic since sometimes it still result to losses especially on ICO investments. Most of it failfails to meet our expectation.
Activity: 238
August 19, 2018, 12:47:11 AM
On this about its opinion. I think everything can happen, there is a possibility that They will rise to the same level and will be competitors in their field...... Wink Smiley Wink Smiley
Activity: 55
August 19, 2018, 12:35:32 AM

A market fall/crash is the best time to purchase coins with potentials of generating profit at a low price.
Activity: 144
August 19, 2018, 12:24:24 AM
I always try to buy different coins, which I think will give a positive potential.
Activity: 152
August 18, 2018, 11:19:21 PM
Until now, the market is still down its costs and this makes people continue to store their coins. And the market price is unstable crypto. And this makes me continue participating in the program the bounty campaign. I hope I can continue to collect the token. And at the end of the year could I sell.
Activity: 357
August 18, 2018, 11:06:10 PM
When you are at the moment that market is falling and keep falling you always thinking and asking yourself or maybe in panic because you dont know if you are going to sell your holdings or earnings while you still have a chance or to keep holding them and wait for another turn for your opportunity but sometimes we dont know what are we doing if we going on the right path or we are just risking our earnings into nothing. But what i learn from the past and mistakes is to have a lot of word wait in our mind or patience you dont need to worry much if you know and trust on something that you have it because we will not choose something that has no potential and we believe on that thing because we put our faith and trust to them to change our lives and to have a greater future.
cuo
Activity: 560
Merit: 185
August 18, 2018, 10:55:22 PM
when market go down, we must think realistically. even though one day the price will rise but we must have a limit on how much we can accept losses, so if I see market movements starting to deteriorate I will sell and buy back at a cheaper price.
Activity: 58
August 18, 2018, 10:23:07 PM
I think we should just hold on and wait and be patient. Your sales without growth, will lead you to a loss of profit .
Activity: 476
Merit: 14
JUST HODL !
August 18, 2018, 09:43:27 PM
When the price is falling, the strategy that I use is selling properly, not to lose, and then wait until the price falls at the lowest point to rise again, at that moment I enter the market again. But of course you have to use good analysis and good trading management too, it's not easy for me too.
Pages:
Jump to: