Pages:
Author

Topic: Tactics When Market is Falling - page 48. (Read 17190 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 06:20:32 AM
When the market falls, I will not pay attention to the market most of the time. I will focus more on finding rewards. My strategy is just HODL!
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
August 18, 2018, 06:17:01 AM
Tactics in reinvestment, in the falling market, it is necessary to observe rotation - if bitcoin has fallen, then we buy bitcoin and sell altcoins and vice versa. This will increase the amount of available altcoins to the beginning of growth in the market.
Activity: 126
W12 – Scam
August 18, 2018, 05:58:35 AM
The two most important moments when the market falls:
1. Stay calm and wait.
2. Monitor prices in the market to purchase coins and tokens at the bottom.
Activity: 55
August 18, 2018, 04:42:31 AM
I have been struggling with the right tactics in the bear market territory. As most Altcoins tend to devaluate more then bitcoin, is the right course of action to take in less altcoin positions and more BTC, even selling some to fiat? Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 32
August 17, 2018, 01:50:52 PM
One thing that I've been doing is hedging some of my current alts.  I am buying more of alts that I am happy to hold through this dump and think they will do well to bring my average buy price down.  This is a risky move but I am confident in some of the alts i am holding.
Activity: 38
August 17, 2018, 01:48:09 PM
tactics or strategies for making a profit in the crypto world do exist in many ways and vary, but the most profitable strategy is to buy when the market falls, and sell when the market goes up
I like to wait a while then try to get the money out when the coin is at a higher price than what I purchased it for.
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
August 17, 2018, 01:39:12 PM
tactics or strategies for making a profit in the crypto world do exist in many ways and vary, but the most profitable strategy is to buy when the market falls, and sell when the market goes up
Activity: 65
W12 – Blockchain protocol
August 17, 2018, 08:06:42 AM
The fall of the cryptocurrency market is just a calm before the storm. On the horizon are new platforms and startups that are fueling the cryptocurrency world.
Activity: 105
August 16, 2018, 08:20:32 PM
Unless you know how to trade and read charts, holding for 99% of people is a better option, especially in a manipulated market like crypto.  Hindsight is always 20/20, so it seems like the obvious choice would've been sell BTC at $20K and buy at the bottom, but it's really hard to employ that strategy in real time.  Best advice, only invest for the long-term and use bear cycles to learn
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
August 16, 2018, 05:30:52 PM
I do study the supports and walls.
i will play half of my holdings and sell it at high and buy at low.
i do this 3-5 times a day to accumulate the number of tokens.
and once the lowest mark i think will buy all and add more funds.
this makes me better in profit.
Activity: 131
August 16, 2018, 05:27:31 PM
Hedging has always been my strategy when market is falling, this simply means to hold the value of the coin known as value protection technique in trading, it has always been a helpful approach, here I convert my tokens to usdt /fiat and wait for the drop to buy back
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 05:24:44 PM
When market is falling the best tactics is simply to HODLING and simply not to check your portfolio every day. If you start doing certaing actions - you may be prone to mistakes and will definitely lose your money. Try to concentrate you attention on something else and when the market goes up you can sell for a profit.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
August 16, 2018, 05:19:58 PM
Hold long term or just continue trading.

From my experience, it is better to Invest just 25% of your total fund on the top four Cryptocurrencies and leave the remaining 75% in a stable coin. You buy more coins whenever there is a dip with another 25% from the stable coin and sell the value of the 25% when the market goes up. Just keep repeating and watch your fund grow.
Activity: 210
August 16, 2018, 05:13:57 PM
personally, I sold all my investments in the winter when the market began to fall and I do not regret it. now I am engaged in trade in the market because investors will not make a profit while the market is falling.
Activity: 79
August 16, 2018, 05:11:08 PM
The best tactic for falling is to sell and look at the market from the side. And when the fall ends - buy the most prospective coins
Activity: 255
August 16, 2018, 04:58:33 PM
Tactics? Hodling is not just enough. When you are able to detect a dip on time, you can tether but with this you will have to be on a steady watch to join the moon queue.

If there is any other tactic apart from hodl and tethering, I too would like to know about it
Activity: 266
August 16, 2018, 04:51:36 PM
If you keep good tokens then I think it's better to wait out this bearish trend , and so if you keep not very good tokens then sell
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
August 16, 2018, 04:48:25 PM
yeah the main thing we can do is HOLD and be patient . other hand we can try to buy more good coins in from this dip and hold till the bull market .I think this will give a nice profit .
copper member
Activity: 210
August 16, 2018, 06:15:39 AM
Well, I have simple tactic to buy more when market is falling. Be patient and wait for market to grow. It depends on the mindset of people also. Whether they hold or move on.
Activity: 46
August 16, 2018, 06:07:14 AM
Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks

In my owm opinion i think the best strategy that we apply when the cryptocurrency market is in trouble is to hold our crypto investing while waiting for the market to recover because it may risk our investment capital if we force to sell in very low price.
Pages:
Jump to: