Pages:
Author

Topic: Tactics When Market is Falling - page 60. (Read 17190 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
August 02, 2018, 06:08:19 AM
Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks

Just relax, do not let your emotions control you because it will only confuse the situation.
The key at the moment is just be patient, and holding is a better way.
Supposing you have to shoot first, lock the target, before pulling the trigger your rifle.
Activity: 196
August 02, 2018, 05:33:14 AM
Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks
My best tactics is to hold, while the prices are decreasing. I'm having a hope on crypto, that they will be great in the future, when all the economists will claim it as better than existing one system.
Activity: 133
August 02, 2018, 04:02:48 AM
In this year's encryption market, when the price starts to fall, I will sell my cryptocurrency immediately, I don't keep it. Because I lost a lot in this year's encryption market, and the price of cryptocurrency continued to fall this year, the price did not rise at all, and the price will only get lower and lower.
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
August 02, 2018, 03:54:52 AM
It`s possible, just dont be greedy and dont wait till the very top of the price and sell your coins. Then you can take little margin. I think the best opportunity to newbie in the bear market is to learn more about the projects or the whole market. What is good news that it will come to an end and will be new crypto spring and summer.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
August 02, 2018, 03:53:04 AM
The best move you can do is to analyze the market itself, you must know your coin before you pull out all your investments. If you know what you are investing and how the market really works, I suggest holding is your best option if you see the market falling. In my experience, I use to panic buy whenever I see the market failing because I knew it will gives me huge profit if the market will rise again.
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
August 01, 2018, 03:21:57 PM
It is dependent of which coins you are holding. It is very risky to hold shitcoins and doing nothing when market is crashing as they can completely lose their value and you can lose your investment. The saying " you are not losing if not selling " is not true  for all coins.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
August 01, 2018, 03:12:25 PM
I do not think that HOLDING only works anymore. I held for the last eight months and my capital is almost at 0, so you need to learn to day trade and enter and exit the markets accordingly. No one, except those in the know and big whale consortiums are immune from the market manipulations of the crypto market. Unfortunately this is the state of play today and I do not recommend holding alone otherwise you could end up with zero or almost 0, unless we get a bull run and a lot of long buyers who will buy in and hold with you.
Activity: 140
August 01, 2018, 03:09:10 PM
Hi all,
Thanks

I think that's the right strategy. We just need to be calm and patience when times like this. It's just a matter of time market will again be higher or bullish. So wait and relax and waiting for bull run.
Activity: 196
August 01, 2018, 03:03:39 PM
In this situation I have to wait. I'm upset, but I do not want to sell coins at low prices
Activity: 140
August 01, 2018, 01:55:55 PM
The most important thing when the market falls, is during the transfer of the entire crypto portfolio to USDT. then no drawdown of the market is not terrible.
Activity: 181
August 01, 2018, 12:32:26 PM
In general, now is the time to invest in a proven currency, it will soon return to normal prices and even higher. The council about the predominance of investment in bitcoins is very reasonable, in my opinion.
copper member
Activity: 84
August 01, 2018, 12:23:14 PM
in case you are investing in cryptocurrencie, you must recogniz that human being have forfeited thousand and thousand of dollar by panic selling. The entire forestall loss idea seems nice for other investment.
Activity: 313
August 01, 2018, 12:21:50 PM
If You are new to the field , Best and most simple  thing to do is holding YOur portfolio at least around 70% on btc and 20% as Fiat/USDT and 10% of Alts ( well researched Ones as long term investments) .If You go in more advance , Bitmex Margin Trading will be a great strategy in these markets but You need to learn it very well.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
August 01, 2018, 12:20:47 PM
We need to look for new ways to earn money, which is always in  crypto market, for example, Decentraland, it is now gaining popularity.
Activity: 32
August 01, 2018, 12:17:45 PM
If you are a long-term investor, you can have two options: do not bother with the short term and keep your portfolio unchanged or buy more crypto if you have budget slack
Activity: 401
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
August 01, 2018, 12:07:50 PM
I think the only tactics when market is falling is to hold and buy more coin at cheap price and when the market is okay a lot of profit
Activity: 336
August 01, 2018, 12:05:45 PM
Fashionable to try to predict and sold,and then purchased,but there is a caveat that you can fly without having to re-purchase,and the rate will fly up,and ibadite in flight
Activity: 201
August 01, 2018, 12:03:28 PM
When the market is in red, hodling is a good tactics, but other than that, it is good also if you will check those coins that might bring you profit. Investing to them when market is on red is a good one.
Activity: 98
August 01, 2018, 11:46:10 AM
My tactics are already obvious to some traders. If the market falls, you probably hold on because you can not sell your token if the value of the token is in a lower price. Your asset will be lower, and your investment can lose money every time you sell your token. If I am where you need to buy more to have a large number of coins in the future, if the coin gets a higher value in the future, you will probably have a bigger profit. In investing, just remember that you need to constantly show patience.
Activity: 68
August 01, 2018, 11:30:22 AM
I love when the market turns red, it means there is an opportunity to buy more crypto . This way you will get the coin at a lower value and when it starts to pump, you can maximize your profits.
Pages:
Jump to: