Pages:
Author

Topic: Tactics When Market is Falling - page 59. (Read 17190 times)

Activity: 547
Merit: 500
August 03, 2018, 01:18:06 PM
Right now i can give u this advice >that the best strategy for beginners in the period of falling prices on the market is to continue to hold your coin. In the future there will be other strategies for trading.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
https://bvo.trybravo.com/
August 03, 2018, 01:14:04 PM
The most important tactic is to stay cool, do not panic and do not sell your coins in a panic state))) From another side when the market is falling it is a good chance to buy your favorite coins, that you think to have a potential, at a lower price. It is the best time for new investments.
Activity: 322
August 03, 2018, 01:13:44 PM
Of course, you should continue to hold your cryptocurrency, because now it is the best solution. Pleases when newcomers to the market understand what's what
Activity: 139
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 03, 2018, 01:08:10 PM
If the market falls the main thing is not to panic and do not start selling tokens at low prices. The falling market allows you to make profitable purchases.
Activity: 294
August 03, 2018, 01:06:01 PM
I am very glad that you have built the right tactics. Selling cryptocurrency at such a low cost is an incredibly strange and stupid decision in my opinion
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
August 03, 2018, 06:39:32 AM
The primary thing in the event that you exchange is don't purchase coins when the cost is costly, purchase when the coin diminishes the cost and the coin ends up modest. When you purchase coins when the cost is high or costly, at that point you will be frustrated when the coin is diminished. At the point when a coin diminishes, everything we can do is keep it down, don't hurry to offer it. Be understanding sitting tight for the coin since it will probably rise once more.
Activity: 32
August 02, 2018, 07:44:46 PM
Honestly I think that there is really no tactic. I think that the most correct step is not to do anything and just wait until the market and capitalization of the crypto currency will again have an upward trend. That's the good new
Activity: 108
August 02, 2018, 07:22:56 PM
I would say that the main thing is not to do any mistakes. That's why i prefer just to hodl and wait when situation will change.
Activity: 34
August 02, 2018, 07:14:46 PM
I think when the market falls better not to do anything, if you do not understand its behavior and can not analyze what caused the fall! More often than not beginners lose money precisely because of a panic!
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 07:05:38 PM
if  you can feel or identify that the price gonna go down, then just sell at the top and buy back at the bottom .it would make some profit while saving existing funds . however if you don't have an idea about the market , it's better to hold
Activity: 224
August 02, 2018, 03:57:36 PM
my tactic when the market falls is to sell everything. because later I can restore everything but for a cheaper price.
Activity: 56
August 02, 2018, 03:27:03 PM
Selling altcoins and buying Bitcoin. It is probably the best strategy used by many people, look at recent Bitcoin dominance, it is growing!
Activity: 101
August 02, 2018, 03:25:02 PM
I will continue to buy some cryptocurrencies when the market declines, because they are very low prices at this time, very cost-effective.
Activity: 83
August 02, 2018, 02:03:05 PM
My strategy to gain more and not to lose anything is to hold tighter and buy more good coins that had the good coin circulation in the market. by this i know i gain more profit buy doing so.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
August 02, 2018, 11:22:15 AM
When the market is down, the trend of the masses is to sell. But I think, we should find out the cause of the decrease in coin. Then decide to hold or sell. Currently, the altcoin market is on the downward trend, so I put all my belief in eth. I believe ETH will rise again in Q4 2018.

you already mentioned the causes why the price is falling my friend
because market sentiment, the sellers is more than the buyers
so create a panic sell from holders,, and this make the price down
my tactics : if i predict the markets will down more,, i will sell my coins then buy more in the deeper price,,
so, i got more coins  Wink
Activity: 188
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
August 02, 2018, 11:17:35 AM
When the market is down, the trend of the masses is to sell. But I think, we should find out the cause of the decrease in coin. Then decide to hold or sell. Currently, the altcoin market is on the downward trend, so I put all my belief in eth. I believe ETH will rise again in Q4 2018.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
August 02, 2018, 11:12:14 AM
For the tatics market falling is easy way to profit you just buy deep price altcoins like ethereum buy and hold for the longterm trade.
Activity: 560
Merit: 4
August 02, 2018, 11:10:22 AM
Yes, the only way especially in this situation is calm. Because if you fear that your investment will actually fall, you will definitely lose more money. So just be calm and you should not be afraid because if you know what you are doing, we will definitely earn a big deal!
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
August 02, 2018, 10:58:41 AM
Take a box of ice cream. Open a series. And cry when you eat that ice cream when watching that series. It may help Smiley

Activity: 88
August 02, 2018, 10:50:44 AM
Truly much better to HODL every one of the coins that you have and contribute more on the coins that you can contribute with. In the event that it is likewise conceivable, contribute with the bitcoin while it's cost isn't too high so that after the greater part of this, I'm certain that it will ascend again simply like a year ago. We ought to be sure and don't freeze with the present circumstance.
Pages:
Jump to: