Pages:
Author

Topic: Tactics When Market is Falling - page 91. (Read 17190 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 08:55:36 PM
I will buy more coins if the price is falling and after that you can sell it if the price goes back into it normal price even if it will take some time to hold. But it will be worth it if the price goes up againts it normal price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
June 28, 2018, 08:54:10 PM
precisely my tactics when I see the state of the market is very concerned that the fall. so it is very difficult to predict how long the market will be like this. but I will use to buy as much bitcoin and altcoin as possible.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
June 28, 2018, 08:51:13 PM
if I see that the price falls in the market I sell my altcoins. and when their price becomes low and the market is green then buy.

My tactics if market is falling, If I already holding some coins and dont have money to invest, what I'm gonna do is to hold my coins, I keep holding and wait for the perfect moment to sell, I will wait no matter what happen and I'll never get panic, If I dont have coins yet, I invest at the bottom peak so that I can earn more profit if it rises again. Thats the basic tactic yet so effective.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 08:51:04 PM
Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks

I think it's best to convert crypto-currency into the USDT when the market is in a downturn or falling.

Because the continuous drop will make you lose money continuously, you can only reduce your loss if you change to USDT. We just need to keep buying at the lowest price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
June 28, 2018, 08:48:38 PM
When the market fall is still early, I split my total funds, 50% goes to hodl in my personal wallet, and the 50% is converted into a usdt. And when the price of the market still goes down, that 50% of my usdt, I use it to convert a much lower coin of ethereum, in there I already gained profit. And I buy coins that I like at its lowest price. To sum up, it is a good time also for us to gain profit in a market downfall, not just in market rise.
Activity: 336
Merit: 17
June 28, 2018, 04:31:51 PM
As for me personally I am really afraid of putting my money into such unstable and non trustworthy market as we have right now,  so I'm trying to hold if not sell my tokens.

With such risks, there are high wages to earn. Other markets such do not bring, and about the banks generally keep quiet
Activity: 291
June 28, 2018, 01:19:20 PM
As for me personally I am really afraid of putting my money into such unstable and non trustworthy market as we have right now,  so I'm trying to hold if not sell my tokens.
Activity: 76
June 28, 2018, 11:37:52 AM
Do not panic and do not sell your coins because if you do stupid things then you will very much regret that you sold your coins later you will buy when the market has risen and then sell again.
Activity: 78
June 28, 2018, 10:38:00 AM
Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks
I do not know if you have sold your coins. But the current situation may be different. The market has fallen deep enough, and nowadays maybe all strategies will be good unless it sells coins.
Activity: 350
June 28, 2018, 10:05:01 AM
Depends on your target, some still earns while market is dow. Safer thing to do is buy more and average loss if you want to sell but if your here for a long term, just set back and relax.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
June 28, 2018, 10:01:13 AM
It is correct to put stop-loss, but I bought for a long time and it does not matter that now the price has fallen.
Activity: 182
June 28, 2018, 09:56:58 AM
when market is falling , its time to buy some more when you seek a a stoploss. When u seem its rising then sell it when u gain your desired profit.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
June 28, 2018, 09:51:52 AM
nervous and panic at the same time your investing here will go nothing so always hold all your coins then sell it in high. I sometimes sell when I am panic and make lost a lot of money. I can lost more than 1000 USD. It is the worst thing in trading. HODL will be stay calm when you have enough cash or fiat to survive for your daily life if not you will sell youl HODL coin
Activity: 236
June 28, 2018, 09:48:50 AM
I think best tactic when market falling its has some faith in yourself if you invested in some good coin. Just forget about them for some times. Don't need to refresh coinmarcetcap every hour. Just need to find a distraction watch movie goes on the walk.
Activity: 294
June 28, 2018, 09:43:42 AM
Holding is the best thing you can do if the market continue falling because any panic selling will only cause you lose of money and you don't like that for sure. Market falling only means that the market are balance and still developing, there's totally no good tactics when it comes of market down. Just relax, calm yourself and wait until the market go back to its normal track, regular monitoring will also help you in these kinds of situations so that you have an idea what going on the market and what moves you will plan if ever the market pump again.

I agree with this wholeheartedly.  Any other strategy presumes that one can predict the market, which simply is not possible.
Activity: 344
Merit: 1
June 28, 2018, 09:35:20 AM
Personally, this is what I do whenever d price falls in market, I buy bitcoin and keep till when it is safe to sell.... Am not always in a hurry to sell to avoid loss
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
June 28, 2018, 09:29:54 AM
Good Tactics would be not just hold that you have but trying to make a research on the projects,  and by even more now, when the prices are low because of the overall condition in the market.
Activity: 392
Merit: 28
June 28, 2018, 09:19:16 AM
In such a difficult time, your tactics must be - Hodll,Hodll,Hodll, but if you have free money, you have a good opportunity to buy coins low !
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 28, 2018, 08:57:27 AM
I know for sure, that when market is falling some traders making good money, maybe someone can teach how to do it
If you get the coins at a low price and the market pumps the coin to a higher price then just sell the coins while the price is high. That's it.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
June 28, 2018, 08:49:58 AM
I know for sure, that when market is falling some traders making good money, maybe someone can teach how to do it
Pages:
Jump to: