Pages:
Author

Topic: Tactics When Market is Falling - page 95. (Read 17190 times)

ask
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004
June 26, 2018, 10:36:36 AM
My tactic is simple. I sold all of them and not holding a coin. Its good to watch not be a victim.
I will start to buy again later next month. Its really sad to see these levels for whole market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
June 26, 2018, 10:35:33 AM
Well you need to calm down and wait until the value of your coin will goes pump again. If you want to have more amount of coin then take the opportunity to buy more if it has a low value in the market of cryptocurrency. Learn to play your token if it has a volatile value in the market. Buy it and sell it the right way.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
June 26, 2018, 10:28:45 AM
If the price of your coins falls at a catastrophic rate, but you believe that they will still be able to reborn, it is better to keep regardless of anything. But if you did not hold back and sold everything at the very bottom and now are disappointed, it is better to pause for a few weeks to calm down.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
June 26, 2018, 10:20:49 AM
tight your diapers as hard as you can, because this time the rekt will be the final hit for all of you.
Activity: 208
Merit: 10
June 26, 2018, 10:17:49 AM
When market is falling , I think it's better to cash out and wait until it will change trend . But to do so , we need to understand where it moves before market already on a bottom  Cheesy if you already lose 30-50% of your deposit , probably it will be better to hold it , because market can't move down forever and it will rise again for sure and you will be able to cover you losses , or even get some profit selling on highs.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
June 26, 2018, 10:03:49 AM
In case of a market fall, I have stops. I do not want to burn out and become a long-term investor. It is better to lose a little, than for a long time to stay in one coin

Its good position for short-term investments.
Also you can learn some technical analysis and multiply your coins during falling.
Activity: 112
June 26, 2018, 09:43:28 AM
I can sell the coins and when the price starts falling I can buy the coins at the cheap price. This is the simplest version of the development of events.
Activity: 742
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 06:42:32 AM
If you want to found best tactics when the market is falling that is very simple for everyone. I'm just sharing you when the market will be dump on that time you can convert your altcoin to usdt then when market again growing on that time you again make an altcoin, I think it is a good policy for money making system.
Activity: 97
Merit: 0
June 26, 2018, 04:36:29 AM
I have followed the crypto market at least for a few years and my observations confirms that those moments most times relate to ethereum cashing carried out by teams which require paying costs.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 26, 2018, 12:33:57 AM
In case of a market fall, I have stops. I do not want to burn out and become a long-term investor. It is better to lose a little, than for a long time to stay in one coin
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
June 26, 2018, 12:28:33 AM
Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks

me too i am calm and waiting for my coins to go up. i have a big trust on my portfolio so i dont panic sell. i do join their telegram group for keeping me updated about their roadmap and if they are in track.
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
June 25, 2018, 10:58:07 PM
In my case what I always did when the market is falling down and the coins value goes down, I tend to Hold my coins instead of selling it because selling those coins when the market is crashing will not give you profitable earning. But if you hold it for some time I assure you that it will gives you more profits once that the market regain its green period and rises once again.
Activity: 165
June 25, 2018, 10:57:20 PM
When the market falls, we can sell our cryptocurrency and we can continue to hold it. After the sale, wait for the price to be lower and take it back.
Activity: 130
June 25, 2018, 10:53:39 PM
Their are many reminders or tactics doing when the market is crash and fall at this moment. As my opinion i do hold for this time watching the possibilities of exchange movement. Always think positive, dont see the losing at present may be look forward to future.
Activity: 198
June 25, 2018, 10:39:45 PM
Dont loose hope,  the tactics when market is falling is to hold like many others do. They are silently watching the movement of the market exchange.then when it is starts to pump up they start to rejoice for their hard work in holding.
Activity: 239
Merit: 4
AUTOBAY | Buy Your First Car With Cryptocurrency |
June 25, 2018, 10:28:15 PM
Hi all,
I am a relative newbie but have remained pretty calm during the difficult last week or so. The markets are falling significantly again, is this still relatively normal and is the best advice just to HODL? Moving forward I think I will set stop losses on all holdings to protect my capital against falls like this.
Thanks
Indeed, the best thing to do is to hold. We should not panic just because major cryptomarket is falling, that's just oart of every coins' market value volatility and nothing's new with this scenario. Like what usually happens with the declines, their market value will eventually increase and patience is a virtue. I do believe that selling won't be a good decision just because you are woried of the backdrops.
all the tactics used to improve the development of falling markets will be great, provided that do not sell coins when the market falls. because it will result in far greater risk. so it would be very detrimental. so when the market is experiencing the fall is expected to comply with the act of selling.
Activity: 53
June 25, 2018, 10:14:02 PM
If you believe in a coin hold, do not sell it even if it falls temporarily! If the coin is good it will still rise!
Activity: 194
Merit: 11
June 25, 2018, 10:11:04 PM
When we in downtrend, 20% balance you can short bitcoin with 5x or 10x. 80% left you can buy altcoin or you can sell all your coin to usdt and wait dip. Buy and DCA to increase amount coin or token you need.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
June 25, 2018, 09:52:00 PM
Yes, everyone has their own strategy. When the market falls, I will go out and read books, selectively forgetting the coins in my hands. If I look at the market everyday, I will be affected by market sentiment and eventually make the wrong decision. Only I won't sell the coin until the market goes up
Activity: 89
June 25, 2018, 09:43:15 PM
Turn your altcoins into Tether, or into btc/eth as these will not lose all of their value compared to some altcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: