Pages:
Author

Topic: Take your eyes off from the fall in price - page 8. (Read 919 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 384
August 23, 2023, 01:30:53 PM
When you have been into Bitcoin for a long time all these moves aren't going to shake you a bit, while Letterdhub is saying that it's not easy to keep buying the dip and it's hard to take your eye off a large amount invested in Bitcoin I find this very funny, because if I can recall correctly, the two biggest dips so far are 17k and 15k, if anyone accumulates a good number of Bitcoin at this price they are still in profits today.

If you are panicking because you invested a large amount of money, it's because you go all in at once when the price is already increasing, I don't feel this way because I I grabbed my chance at the lowest, I am not saying Bitcoin can't go lower, but this is what THEY want you all to feel like, tired of holding and probably giving up.

When Bitcoin is finally ready to pump it will come when there is so much fear in the air, and those who make decisions at such time will benefit the most.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 522
August 23, 2023, 01:21:25 PM
^^ I wouldn't say that the price is discouraging though, we have been in this kind of price movement, and compare to the lowest low for this bear market, the current price is still good in my opinion.

I was quite surprised that we are not looking to be in the green side in the last 8 hour time frame, so it's encouraging to me and at $26,550. I wouldn't be surprised if we went and goes to $27k at least before the end of this month.
Activity: 560
Merit: 418
August 23, 2023, 01:10:14 PM
Honestly the current price of Bitcoin is not encouraging and it can make one take a decision that you'll regret and OP I think everyone will have to glue their eyes on the price of it will go up or down, patience is the key to all these.
At the moment no amount of prediction can make traders or investors to feel better, for now they hope for the best. The price is going up but I don't know if it will get up to $30k.
$26k is the current price, before the end of this week my instincts tells me that we're going to have it at $29-$30... Not a prediction just what I feel might happen.
Activity: 504
Merit: 198
My privacy, my right.
August 23, 2023, 10:44:24 AM
If you have a huge investment amount in place you won't find it easy to take your eyes off from the chart. Frankly speaking!

Like we say, buy the dip! buy the dip! It's not easy to keep on buying when you have an already invested amount dropping down in value when you were expecting a rise in price by this period of the year but reverse is the occurrence, which also on the other hand shouldn't be a thing of surprise for those that have familiarize themselves with volatility of the market.

We shouldn't base our expectations of the market to most of these market  speculators, they could be speculating base on emotions and perspective. 
Your view on the  price of bitcoin currently now depends on you, to some it's a bad moment but for some others it's an opportunity for future profit. What you do with this moment would matter on your portfolio a lot in time to come .
Activity: 560
Merit: 161
August 23, 2023, 09:56:09 AM
As a young bitcoiner that is having plans to invest in bitcoin or already investing. How do you feel about the current price of bitcoin?
* is it encouraging to you that this is an opportunity for you to buy more.
* does it makes you  lose  hope concerning your investment that it should have gone beyond bitcoin current price of $25,835.
Before now many speculators do say by this the price of bitcoin should be around $35,000 by now, and this is the kind of news investors wants to hear all the time but it is unfortunate that the price of bitcoin has drop to $25k which can be heart breaking to some investors expecially the new ones. 

Do not let the price of bitcoin right now make you give up on you investment plans, the drop in price is just a distraction to make you take a decision that can make you regret of the better days of the market coming.
Pages:
Jump to: