Pages:
Author

Topic: TAKEOVER - ☞[∁∁] ∁yber∁oin [NoPremine][∁yberNodes][Stealth][vPoS]☜ - page 11. (Read 26434 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
Hi all,

I got good news and bad news. Oops, I only got good news

The new website is ready:
http://www.cybercoin.space/

I am waiting for a little bit input to make the new announcement page though.

Yes - Good job MainCoin Smiley

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Hi all,

I got good news and bad news. Oops, I only got good news

The new website is ready:
http://www.cybercoin.space/

I am waiting for a little bit input to make the new announcement page though.
what happend to the market of CC on exchanges did you guys stop making hype of the coin and promised 3digits trading price?

The original dev disappeared some time ago.  Any promises made were by him and not kept.  The community is working to resurrect the coin.
i know about it, you got helping hand in coin revival than it was hype all around IRC and social emdia and now coin is back to satoshi price is there any further development or things are leading back to the old dev set pattrens?

I got the content and roadmap this weekend and yes things are coming. And like other coinsI will too try to contribute to cyber. Having crunck here is a big thing.

Thanks Maincoin Smiley just like old times huh lol

Yeah, let's do this!
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
The future  CYBERCOIN looks interesting Smiley

We look forward to further information on the development of our coins.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
Love the fact we are trying to resurrect this coin. Bought another million just for the hell of it :-)

That's great, with the website done tomorrow, we can hope again Wink

Can someone help us with a facebook page and/or a reddit page?
legendary
crunck
what happend to the market of CC on exchanges did you guys stop making hype of the coin and promised 3digits trading price?

The original dev disappeared some time ago.  Any promises made were by him and not kept.  The community is working to resurrect the coin.
i know about it, you got helping hand in coin revival than it was hype all around IRC and social emdia and now coin is back to satoshi price is there any further development or things are leading back to the old dev set pattrens?

I got the content and roadmap this weekend and yes things are coming. And like other coinsI will too try to contribute to cyber. Having crunck here is a big thing.

Thanks Maincoin Smiley just like old times huh lol
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Love the fact we are trying to resurrect this coin. Bought another million just for the hell of it :-)

I am working on the website guys.

Expect a update this wednesday. I try to finish it earlier, so the dev's can go along with the roadmap.

Thanks for the update MainCoin Smiley
Looking forward to the website, all the others you have done have been great....

Thnx, Mr. Crunck Wink

I got a nice start website from Harry and TronRex. I will do my utmost best to make it CyberCoin worthy
legendary
crunck

Expect a update this wednesday. I try to finish it earlier, so the dev's can go along with the roadmap.

Thanks for the update MainCoin Smiley
Looking forward to the website, all the others you have done have been great....

Activity: 312
Merit: 250
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
Another takeover? From what i've read there's only been one takeover..and it's still on that takeover.

Im Talking about ALL the takeovers not just this coin my friend.  Wink
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
Another takeover? From what i've read there's only been one takeover..and it's still on that takeover.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
Ok another Takeover dang.whats wrong with this coin now?My wallet has been staking its ass off since I first installed it.Yet another coin I had no idea had a problem.So what do we need to do now? Huh All this is so frustrating sometimes especially when you have as many wallets as I have.
Activity: 373
The World’s First Blockchain Core
why we are still waiting ? it is sad !!! Cry

Unless you are paying him you will have to learn to be patient.
legendary
crunck
Calm down people, we have engaged someone new to sort website out...

We all work in real life so time is short, but it is getting done Smiley

I will add that my daughter was 18 Wednesday so its been a little crazy here, plus she is having a party tomorrow, lots of friends and family ( 100 people in my garden for a BBQ and yes im cooking Smiley )

So I may not be around for a day or two, but if things are not in place by next weekend, I will do everything myself !
Activity: 84
waiting queue is getting longer and longer
Activity: 212
No answer ? ..... I'll wait ... and thank you in advance  Wink Wink Wink
Activity: 212
Pages:
Jump to: