Pages:
Author

Topic: TAKEOVER - ☞[∁∁] ∁yber∁oin [NoPremine][∁yberNodes][Stealth][vPoS]☜ - page 12. (Read 26434 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
hey crunck it was u who attracted community back towards this coin and now the party who took over is not doing great price is back to satoshi since you already working on SANDG so why not to takeover this as well. seems guys who tookover this coin empty their stashes already during the hype

Well I sent out a few PM's and am awaiting a reply.

Long story cut short just hold for a bit while I figure out what the hell has happened, and then figure out what to do to solve it.

I started this thread, and I shall finish it also with a success story Wink

hope your story will be liked and admired by community

I spoke to Harry today, everything is in motion just with one or two leaving has now meant we need to do a little more, which is no major issue, just time consuming... Smiley

holding the stash hope crunck will prove himself once again
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
hey crunck it was u who attracted community back towards this coin and now the party who took over is not doing great price is back to satoshi since you already working on SANDG so why not to takeover this as well. seems guys who tookover this coin empty their stashes already during the hype

Long story cut short just hold for a bit while I figure out what the hell has happened, and then figure out what to do to solve it.

I spoke to Harry today, everything is in motion just with one or two leaving has now meant we need to do a little more, which is no major issue, just time consuming... Smiley

Thanks for good news  Cool Cool
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

legendary
crunck

legendary
crunck
Now I can truly proclaim this coin.... DEAD

Slow down my friend, let me find out what has happened Smiley
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
Now I can truly proclaim this coin.... DEAD
Activity: 896
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
Hmm, the guy who would initially help with the take over just bailed out. I am now also thinking of giving up...
Unfortunately we encountered a set back. The website & roadmap will take a little bit more time. When I got final time I will update it here.

Edit. If anyone can help with the site, please do contact me.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Finnaly some god news about this coin. I like countdown clock.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
HarryKPeters and GameGear are now running this coin, I know a wallet update has been compiled, and a new website done.

Finally names got revealed i know crunck you did your tasks hopefully this coin will see its initial days again with folks hardwork.

Hello peeps,

This sunday we present the website & roadmap and yes

Follow the exact time here:
http://www.cybercoin.space/

Bounties will be paid after our new announcement is set in place

That is a very fancy and creative countdown clock. Thanks for the good news.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
I'm gonna wait till Friday before I proclaim it's dead, if the dev doesn't respond or there is no website

HarryKPeters and GameGear are now running this coin, I know a wallet update has been compiled, and a new website done.

Good news. Thanks  Cool Cool

Finally names got revealed i know crunck you did your tasks hopefully this coin will see its initial days again with folks hardwork.

Hello peeps,

This sunday we present the website & roadmap and yes

Follow the exact time here:
http://www.cybercoin.space/

Bounties will be paid after our new announcement is set in place

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
I'm gonna wait till Friday before I proclaim it's dead, if the dev doesn't respond or there is no website

This is very positive news.

We look forward to the next.

nice, what's the web address?
legendary
crunck

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Information about CyberCoin death are premature.

Patience Padawan .....  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: