Pages:
Author

Topic: taking decisions - page 10. (Read 7205 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
July 05, 2019, 04:38:30 AM
The moment you start taking decisions yourself you will make a change in your life ,some decisions will be bad and some will be good but at least you are different from those who rely on others decision. Don't invest in coins because people  around you are investing in it ,I did the same in the past even when i knew that the coin doesnt make lota sense and it doesnt end well for me ,I repeat same mistakes like thrice before I really opened my eye ,I knew what's right from the start im just wasn't bold enough to do what I felt was right.

To all readers on here please try to know yourself ,listen to your heart and learn from others but don't rely on others ,sometimes you know what's best for you but you aren't just bold enough to make your own decision ,maybe because you are too scared of failure? Failure is a big part of road to success .
you are correct.  Sometimes I see posts on the forum and I ask myself why this person can't make a research and make some decisions by themselves.  Sometimes you ask and you get so many different solution and you will end up being confused.  So you said it all and I hope some people will learn from that.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
July 05, 2019, 04:12:36 AM
What is goof for the goose is not always good for the gander. No matter what people say about a specific coin, you need to make your own research about a coin before investing in it. Also, you don't have to put in too much money to invest in a coin. Test the performance of the coin with small money and if you are convinced, you invest more if you can afford.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
July 04, 2019, 02:04:56 PM
The moment you start taking decisions yourself you will make a change in your life ,some decisions will be bad and some will be good but at least you are different from those who rely on others decision. Don't invest in coins because people  around you are investing in it ,I did the same in the past even when i knew that the coin doesnt make lota sense and it doesnt end well for me ,I repeat same mistakes like thrice before I really opened my eye ,I knew what's right from the start im just wasn't bold enough to do what I felt was right.

To all readers on here please try to know yourself ,listen to your heart and learn from others but don't rely on others ,sometimes you know what's best for you but you aren't just bold enough to make your own decision ,maybe because you are too scared of failure? Failure is a big part of road to success .
Obviously many people are not ready to take risk and take risky decision as well because they want to be more secured but the the success doesn't come from the comfort zone we need to move out and find the new ways which is never found by anyone to get more profit and it is quite possible to explore what are the cryptocurrencies available to invest and find the golden gem hidden somewhere.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
July 04, 2019, 01:45:40 PM
Ya, when you start to trade make sure that is the best decision from your point of view, then set your Stop loss and Take Profit to know the result, surely don't go to all-in when buy altcoins. Just using minimal amount to know how good your decision.
you just need to create for yourself the risk money management in order to always enter into a deal by the same percent. always following such rules you reduce the risks
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
July 04, 2019, 12:56:12 PM
First you need to separate such moments as:
-listen to someone else's opinion but make your own decision
-repeat the actions of a person.
TC thoughtlessly repeated the purchase, but he took a philosophical attitude to the situation and, hopefully, made the right conclusions.
Activity: 645
Merit: 266
July 04, 2019, 12:53:36 PM
Ya, when you start to trade make sure that is the best decision from your point of view, then set your Stop loss and Take Profit to know the result, surely don't go to all-in when buy altcoins. Just using minimal amount to know how good your decision.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme
July 04, 2019, 12:51:27 PM
I made decision, I bet everything on cryptocurrencies. If this fail, then I will have an ordinary boring live, but if not and cryptocurrencies succeed, I won't have to go to work anymore  Cheesy.
do you mean risking everything on crypto? do you invest or trade? if you are just waiting for your investment, it looks like you have to keep working every day. but if you trade, maybe you can benefit every day from crypto.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
July 04, 2019, 12:46:39 PM
I made decision, I bet everything on cryptocurrencies. If this fail, then I will have an ordinary boring live, but if not and cryptocurrencies succeed, I won't have to go to work anymore  Cheesy.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs
July 04, 2019, 12:28:37 PM

If you just follow your heart and ignore the words of others or make them a reason because we also want to be traders like them, I think that is an easy thing. The hardest thing is we have to be able to be patient to achieve this. I've tried it before. It's really difficult to be patient
copper member
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
July 04, 2019, 12:24:12 PM
The fact is that despite the amount of knowledge or education one has acquired in any field, it takes one's instinct to be able to make proper and critical decisions, the art of decision making is not easy, as it can make or mar one but it is a very important of one's life. Here in crypto daily we are all here because we chose to and everyone that has come to contribute here have a particular coin he has bought, gotten free or interested in. Generally we are bound by the choices we make and making the right one is a product of right decision
Activity: 708
Merit: 103
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
July 04, 2019, 11:26:36 AM
If we make no mistakes then we will not learn anything. Bear market taught me a lot. How to behave in difficult times, why it is important to buy more when others are selling like crazy and so on.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
July 04, 2019, 09:30:05 AM
what's the connection between taking decisions and the place/boards where you posted your thread ?
OP is not even mention any altcoin things, however there's no any single word he said about altcoins.
It should be fine if you posted it on Off-Topics board or Beginners & Help
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
July 04, 2019, 09:28:20 AM

Our brain is composed of billions of neurons. All of them are transmitting the data efficiently throughout our body. In short, we are capable to make decisions because of our brain and neurons. However, because we have our own philosophy, each of our decisions affected. Our decision varies to what we have experienced and how do we conclude things. Will it beneficial to us in a long term, even it is wrong at now? So, it means that my decision is best for my own side but not in your part. Therefore, we should not laugh others decision.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
July 04, 2019, 09:17:22 AM

And you should never give up even if you have multiple failures. It might just be your test. Believe in yourself and try to correct every mistakes you previously made. I know it's easier to say than do but you should have courage to take the lead of your life. Study, research, even if you are not investing make a detailed study of several projects why they failed or why they were successful and find the correct project for you.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
July 04, 2019, 09:14:12 AM

like the rest of your life, you have to make a few mistakes to learn from them.
that's part of it, but making them again and again would be bad.
in any case you have to be very careful and rather work in peace or think twice
before you do something that can't be undone. but also that is not different than in real life Cheesy
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
Hodlers Network
July 04, 2019, 08:27:05 AM

taking a decision in the right time is very important for all traders,
because traders should knew when they must sell their crypto in profit and cut their loss if their predictions going to wrong directions
and always remember to confidence with your own predictions  Wink
Activity: 687
Merit: 11
July 04, 2019, 08:14:31 AM
are you a motivator? but, thank you for giving a little enlightenment, you are right I don't want to imitate the success of others I will invest in my own choice of coins.
Activity: 620
Merit: 250
July 04, 2019, 08:08:18 AM
I think if we make any decision on the basis of desire and also the results of our own analysis, we will never regret or blame anyone. We must understand, that when you want to determine the choice of investment in cryptocurrency, the thing that we must determine is analysis and strategy. But also have to listen to other people's opinions a little, for decision-making material.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
July 04, 2019, 07:50:40 AM
I guess there are many people who felt such as you and they ends up with lost a huge money. It's okay for those people who felt to these experiences and they change their minds to find more knowledge so as they will have decision who made by themselves. But it is not good for those who felt to these experiences and didn't find more knowledge and they only depend on someone/some people suggestion. Take a suggestion is good actually, but they have to know how potential the project by themselves. Actually, to find more knowledge about cryptocurrency is an easy way at this time, there are many medias such as steemit, medium, reddit or twitter that can be use to find about cryptocurrencies.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
July 04, 2019, 07:34:26 AM

That last part summarizes it all, because in every field, we always have people that will be better than us, so we cannot top working too with people’s opinion, just that we should not rely on them as you rightly said. I have really made some quite number of successful investments, thanks to those that gave clue to them on this forum. When I see someone’s opinion, I don’t just react on it immediately, I go back too to make further research to confirm if the opinion is right or nit. I take the ones that I feel is right and I dish the one I feel is not right.

His crypto industry is too large for us to really know it all, or be able to make the right decision on our own, sometimes, people give opinion based on the experience they already have with whatever subject it they are giving the opinion about.
Pages:
Jump to: