Pages:
Author

Topic: taking decisions - page 8. (Read 7205 times)

Activity: 925
Merit: 100
July 10, 2019, 07:18:25 PM
Taking good decisions about our life and endeavours comes with great strength. This is because, most times the decision might not work according to how we plan it, but yet we still forge ahead. Bringing this to the crypto space, one can see that taking part in any IEO, ICO or trading comes with its own risk, but since the decision has been taking, it will end up teaching and strengthening us on the long run. Thus taking decisions ourselves really matters and not that of others.
Activity: 566
Merit: 10
July 10, 2019, 02:12:09 PM
The moment you start taking decisions yourself you will make a change in your life ,some decisions will be bad and some will be good but at least you are different from those who rely on others decision. Don't invest in coins because people  around you are investing in it ,I did the same in the past even when i knew that the coin doesnt make lota sense and it doesnt end well for me ,I repeat same mistakes like thrice before I really opened my eye ,I knew what's right from the start im just wasn't bold enough to do what I felt was right.

To all readers on here please try to know yourself ,listen to your heart and learn from others but don't rely on others ,sometimes you know what's best for you but you aren't just bold enough to make your own decision ,maybe because you are too scared of failure? Failure is a big part of road to success .

Decision making is a very important step in life which one must take carefully and seriously, however, as you rightly said, not all decisions taking will yield desired result but one just need to keep being optimistic that better days lie ahead.
Activity: 298
July 10, 2019, 02:04:38 PM
Investment in the encrypted market does have its own ideas. Learn to make your own decisions based on analysis at any time. Others'opinions or information can only be used for reference. There is a lot of information on the network, both real and false. We need the ability to discriminate information. Otherwise, there will be a great risk to invest in encryption.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
July 10, 2019, 01:44:10 PM
The moment you start taking decisions yourself you will make a change in your life ,some decisions will be bad and some will be good but at least you are different from those who rely on others decision. Don't invest in coins because people  around you are investing in it ,I did the same in the past even when i knew that the coin doesnt make lota sense and it doesnt end well for me ,I repeat same mistakes like thrice before I really opened my eye ,I knew what's right from the start im just wasn't bold enough to do what I felt was right.

To all readers on here please try to know yourself ,listen to your heart and learn from others but don't rely on others ,sometimes you know what's best for you but you aren't just bold enough to make your own decision ,maybe because you are too scared of failure? Failure is a big part of road to success .

yes, making your own decision to start investing in the few coins we will choose is indeed the best decision because we have strong self-confidence. although advice from others needs to be obtained but who can make decisions only themselves, so the investment we will make is based on the courage that we have and do not race against others
Activity: 938
Merit: 255
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
July 09, 2019, 05:41:43 PM
I agree with you. Taking decisions on our own matter a whole lot as it determines the level of confidence we have within us. Now relating this to the crypto space, when one starts taking decisions about his activities within this space he will learn a lot. He might make mistakes along the lines, but owing to the fact the decision was made by him, he will learn, move on and finally succeeds.
Activity: 491
Merit: 100
July 09, 2019, 05:35:46 PM
In the cryptospace, the totality of every progress is your decision,and that is why one needs to study about cryptocurrency and then act upon it. For you to take decision, that means you should understand how crypto works. Always do your own research and take the best decision.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
July 09, 2019, 05:35:05 PM
I think taking decisions makes life easy
Making good decisions bring  even more profit; with a good research technique and great understanding of crypto currency

Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
July 09, 2019, 04:38:48 PM

In cryptocurrency spinning a lot of money.And I think there is no place for sentimentality and feelings.If there is a competent trader whose advice you really need to listen to,it is better to do so.Otherwise, You will lose even more money.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
July 09, 2019, 02:28:14 PM
Nvestment is a risky activity. If you don't want to succeed, then you don't have to invest. You can do a decent job, so you won't lose anything. Investment is accompanied by high risk and high return. It also requires patience and determination. So, everything depends on what kind of person you want to be and what kind of life you want to live.

When I joined this market, of course, I also wanted my investment to be profitable. However I found that I lost a lot of money on my stupid decisions at the time. But in the end I am still profitable, patience is a must in this market
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
July 09, 2019, 02:15:56 PM
Fear will inevitably arise, everyone will make an investment. Fear is a natural thing but you have to dare to resist fear. You have to dare to make decisions based on your research and not because of others. You should be sure the outcome of your decision as it will form a strong personal.

Resisting fear is not fearing at all, But to conquer it is the best way to do it, I guess if you are stuck in fear on how to make decisions then you can not do anything, Well in making a trade or choosing a coin you can invest with I guess we all need to conquer our fear to imply the things we want to do, If you are always fearing the outcome of certain markets then you are not ready to take a trade or invest in cryptocurrency.
copper member
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
July 09, 2019, 02:14:11 PM
Yes, I agree with you. The right decision can change the life of a person. If the decision is wrong then there is a lot of losses. So we have to make the decision and work accordingly. But before making a decision, think carefully. In the same way, before deciding to invest in the crypto market, the right decision has to be made. Decide on yourself. Decision can not be taken in any way. If you decide on others, there is a possibility of loss. So we have to invest ourselves with the decision.
Activity: 616
Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc
July 09, 2019, 01:49:18 PM
Fear will inevitably arise, everyone will make an investment. Fear is a natural thing but you have to dare to resist fear. You have to dare to make decisions based on your research and not because of others. You should be sure the outcome of your decision as it will form a strong personal.
Activity: 807
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
July 09, 2019, 01:38:04 PM
I want to share my experience. When I was a newbie, I followed other's suggestions and I googled for advice to invest in cryptocurrency. As a result, I often suffered loss. But nowadays I am gradually learning about cryptocurrency, and taking decision on my own when it comes to investing and doing bounty campaigns for crypto projects.
I am quite happy at whatever decisions I take.

yes, always confidence with your own predictions is better than we believe to anyone or anything in this crypto world my friend
but, we should learn a lot about the project, before we decided to invest in the project buddy

predictions do not work in this market. neither our own predictions nor from anyone. only cold analysis and understanding of the product which makes the company can bring profit
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
July 09, 2019, 12:52:32 PM
I want to share my experience. When I was a newbie, I followed other's suggestions and I googled for advice to invest in cryptocurrency. As a result, I often suffered loss. But nowadays I am gradually learning about cryptocurrency, and taking decision on my own when it comes to investing and doing bounty campaigns for crypto projects.
I am quite happy at whatever decisions I take.

yes, always confidence with your own predictions is better than we believe to anyone or anything in this crypto world my friend
but, we should learn a lot about the project, before we decided to invest in the project buddy
Activity: 531
July 06, 2019, 07:51:26 AM

Well, if you're really relying up to others then that means that you are weak. You can't stand on your own. You must be smart at all times and also have some confidence on yourself. Do what you think it's right and in the end you'll lead to something great.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
July 06, 2019, 06:59:49 AM

experience and knowledge are the main keys that can bring you success.
and this is not easy, I think you need to try to study and analyze the whole before investing or trading.
during this period, the decline was felt and was a disadvantage for most members in this forum. and this is not the end, when it grows it will not be bearable.
Activity: 454
Merit: 1
July 06, 2019, 06:01:02 AM
It is very essential for us to know how to make right decisions at the right time for our lives to move forward. Inability to take courageous decision is what is responsible for the lack of progress of many people in their crypto business.We need to understand where we are going in crypto business and then be ready to make some salient decisions that will foster our getting there. A lot of people have low sense of value about themselves as to deciding on what to do when it comes to projects to be a part of. Even if you will have to fail in that project, it is not a strange thing. Try to take some stand on your own in selecting project and before you know it, you will find yourself in the line of consistent profit.  In most cases, risk takers are usually profit makers.
Activity: 463
Merit: 11
July 06, 2019, 01:55:27 AM

I agree with you. The best thing one can do is to follow his mind and not base his decision on what someone else thinks. If we base our decisions one some other people's opinions, we have more regrets that if the decision was entirely ours.

I will advice that whatever one wants to do kn the crypto space, if you are not too knowledgeable about it, ask questions.  And when you already have good answers to your questions,  make your decisions wisely.

The other side of it is that,no one should be afraid of failing. Infact, it is easier to learn that way even though it is painful. If you make a wrong decision and the decision was entirely yours, you will have a better courage to face the consequences than when the decision was made for you
Activity: 756
July 05, 2019, 10:24:56 PM
Investing in a coin because others are investing into it is also a decision. Not investing into it despite others investing into it is also a decision. What is important is that you have made your own research as to your decision. It is not simply investing out of bandwagon mentality. Sometimes, when a lot of people are flocking to invest in a coin, it will make you curious, do some research, and invest as well. That is normal.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
July 05, 2019, 09:14:50 PM
Failure is a road to success. This is told by many people who have faced many failures before testing nectar of success. But only the failed person knows about what it is to fail repeatedly. We must learn from our failure.
And in cryptocurrency we may fail. But we should not give up and continue to fight. It is up to us how we can deal with failure and get up again.

Yeahhhh, I think the failure is necessary for the people who invest in crypto . Please note the failure is the lessons of your career to make huge profit in the future. Keen on your passion and continue to investing to get success soon. Good luck

Errors in the past provide us with valuable experience for future strategies. By learning from our mistakes, our research will be more in-depth about the projects we will be working on and I think will give us an advantage in our future investment. Important research and strategies but making decisions and executing them are more important
Pages:
Jump to: