Pages:
Author

Topic: taking decisions - page 12. (Read 7205 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
July 03, 2019, 03:40:19 AM
Don't take risks in crypto purely for the sake of it. It is certainly important to take some risks, but this should be done after some assessment. Don't gamble everything at once on some low-cap high-risk coin that just happens to be mid-pump.

The most important thing is to learn from our mistakes. If we are too cautious and don't take any risks, then this is also a lesson to learn from. But the most valuable lessons are often those when we have taken a risk but it has turned out badly. These are the ones that really help us to refine and optimise our decision-making process, leading to better evaluation of future risks, and maximising the likelihood of positive outcomes.
Activity: 23
Merit: 1
July 03, 2019, 03:20:52 AM
The moment you start taking decisions yourself you will make a change in your life ,some decisions will be bad and some will be good but at least you are different from those who rely on others decision. Don't invest in coins because people  around you are investing in it ,I did the same in the past even when i knew that the coin doesnt make lota sense and it doesnt end well for me ,I repeat same mistakes like thrice before I really opened my eye ,I knew what's right from the start im just wasn't bold enough to do what I felt was right.

To all readers on here please try to know yourself ,listen to your heart and learn from others but don't rely on others ,sometimes you know what's best for you but you aren't just bold enough to make your own decision ,maybe because you are too scared of failure? Failure is a big part of road to success .
Very true. Investing in any coin requires research. The trap humans mostly fall into is FOMO. We tend to follow others while making decisions for ourselves. A lot goes into making a coin and it is important that you know about some of it before taking your decisions.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
July 03, 2019, 03:10:29 AM
Failure is a road to success. This is told by many people who have faced many failures before testing nectar of success. But only the failed person knows about what it is to fail repeatedly. We must learn from our failure.
And in cryptocurrency we may fail. But we should not give up and continue to fight. It is up to us how we can deal with failure and get up again.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
July 03, 2019, 02:09:14 AM
The moment you start taking decisions yourself you will make a change in your life ,some decisions will be bad and some will be good but at least you are different from those who rely on others decision. Don't invest in coins because people  around you are investing in it ,I did the same in the past even when i knew that the coin doesnt make lota sense and it doesnt end well for me ,I repeat same mistakes like thrice before I really opened my eye ,I knew what's right from the start im just wasn't bold enough to do what I felt was right.

To all readers on here please try to know yourself ,listen to your heart and learn from others but don't rely on others ,sometimes you know what's best for you but you aren't just bold enough to make your own decision ,maybe because you are too scared of failure? Failure is a big part of road to success .
Pages:
Jump to: