Pages:
Author

Topic: TalkImg Awards - Image of the Year 2023 | sponsored by BC.Game / Icarus - page 2. (Read 1515 times)

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 4508
**In BTC since 2013**
Voting in progress - Vote here!

Voting is open! Choose the images you like most.

Thank you in advance to all participants, and good luck.  Wink

And some adjustments were made to the prizes, I hope you like them.
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
Thanks for your effort to organize this event. By the way, I have been thinking... Are we (the participants) allowed to vote? I guess if so, we must only vote other contestants' artworks.

Yes, I think it makes sense, they were able to vote other than on their work.  Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 896
I am still preparing the OP for the votes, which should only be ready on the 12th or 13th of February. (I'm sorry for the delay, but I'm trying to organize everything as best I can.)
If, by the time the OP is finalized, they will send their participation, I am available to accept. But, if the OP is released, it will no longer be possible.

Thanks for your effort to organize this event. By the way, I have been thinking... Are we (the participants) allowed to vote? I guess if so, we must only vote other contestants' artworks.
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**

I will give it until the end of today (05-02-2024), for users who reserved a post to participate and who did not update that post with the image.

unfortunately no one responded to your last request - i would have expected at least something from taufik123, because i know that he is very skilled and talented in this direction Tongue
therefore the votig of the submitted pictures can also take place Smiley

I am still preparing the OP for the votes, which should only be ready on the 12th or 13th of February. (I'm sorry for the delay, but I'm trying to organize everything as best I can.)
If, by the time the OP is finalized, they will send their participation, I am available to accept. But, if the OP is released, it will no longer be possible.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 7618
Cashback 15%

I will give it until the end of today (05-02-2024), for users who reserved a post to participate and who did not update that post with the image.

unfortunately no one responded to your last request - i would have expected at least something from taufik123, because i know that he is very skilled and talented in this direction Tongue
therefore the votig of the submitted pictures can also take place Smiley
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
 End of New Participations 
The deadline for new entries is now over!
From this post onwards, new entries will not be accepted.

In this sense, I ask the following users to submit their images:
vennali
taufik123
CCMS
Sandra_hakeem
arjunmujay
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1554
Merit: 808
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>POR

PHOTOGRAPHY

BitcoinTalk notch wood art | Samsung S20 FE | Edited via Samsung S20 FE

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2112
I stand with Ukraine.
IA IMAGE

City where I live, Kyiv, Ukraine | https://www.bing.com/
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
I remind you that the deadline for submitting applications ends today at the end of the day.
It would be good for those who have already booked to post it.

I would like to maintain the initially planned deadlines.   Wink
Activity: 1596
Merit: 358
https://shuffle.com?r=nba
IA IMAGE

focus | bing (Powered by DALL·E 3) | prompts used; An award winning image of a turkey front face focusing on its the wattle and the caruncle in a black background. And then I just cropped it to half. Also inspired by Jamie Smart, from Llandrindod Wells, the youngest ever winner at the RSPCA Young Photographer Awards 2023. https://www.brecon-radnor.co.uk/news/record-breaking-young-photographer-clinches-rspca-award-with-striking-turkey-image-655809
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 978
Cashback 15%
IA IMAGE

title: stress | platform used: https://lexica.art | useful info: 1)This image does not relate to specific conflicts, it is only a general image; 2) If necessary, I can provide the words entered to create this image. 3)I have better quality of my AI image, but it about 3 MB (If necessary I will provide)
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1075
PHOTOGRAPHY

title: Motherhood | equipment used: POCO X3 NFC | useful info: the images are mine and they were taken 2 years apart. the nursing kitten in the first image is now nursing her kittens. also, the larger black cat in the second image is not hers, that's her sister, she was about 6-7 months old at the time I took the image, what happened is that her mother(the black cat in the first image) died several weeks after giving birth, I fed her milk until she was grown enough to eat solid foods.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1248
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Reposting in the correct format!

PHOTOGRAPHY

title:That nasty little Giant! | equipment used: Smartphone | useful info:
 Ja, tha nasty boy killed my young plant  Cry ...  Tha poor little thing did not resist to eating him all the leaves!  This was on July 23, the first photo (when he was green) was a few days before the second.. then he hidded and I didn't find him. The second time I took him outdoor to a Mulberry tree not very far.. but unfortunately the young plant did not survive to losing of too much leaves  Roll Eyes
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
Code:
Amphenomenon
vennali
taufik123
CCMS
Sandra_hakeem
arjunmujay
Ludmilla_rose1995
please don't forget to publish your drawings/photos here before the deadline (february 4th). the voting in the respective categories will start on february 7th Smiley

Thanks for the bump.  Wink
Yes, we will try to keep things on schedule.

Come on guys, bring on those appearances. That I'm planning more future awards, but there has to be some "success" in this first one.
I am counting on your support.
legendary
Cashback 15%
Code:
Amphenomenon
vennali
taufik123
CCMS
Sandra_hakeem
arjunmujay
Ludmilla_rose1995
legendary
Cashback 15%
nice to see that a few new participants have joined again Smiley
don't miss the chance to take part in this great competition, which also offers great prizes!
you still have one week to announce your participation here
Activity: 1444
Merit: 156
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Activity: 644
Merit: 155
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
There are about 2 weeks left until registration ends, be sure to participate.  Wink
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
  CALENDAR  
  • Registration until February 4, 2024, at 29:59 (WET).
  • Between the 7th and the 12th of February 2024, voting will begin for +/-30 days.
  • Days later, at the end of voting, the winners are presented.
Does this mean that voting can be done when all participants have not submitted their work?
February 4 is the last date to submit, assuming someone submits on that date, and voting to select the winner can start before February 4, right?

No... Registration closes on February 4th. And voting begins on February 12th at the latest.
I may not be extremely strict, but once voting begins, no more registrations are possible.

Who has the idea of participating, do you think there is little time? I can adjust the deadlines.
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org