Pages:
Author

Topic: TalkImg Awards - Image of the Year 2023 | sponsored by BC.Game / Icarus - page 4. (Read 1515 times)

legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
Activity: 490
Merit: 311
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
DRAWING

Eccentricity | Adobe Lightroom | the image use here was shot by me, after which I use Adobe Lightroom for editing and the image is actually a photo of a taro plant leaf https://www.talkimg.com/image/kbbpIhttps://www.talkimg.com/image/kDj8l
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 4508
**In BTC since 2013**
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**
legendary
**In BTC since 2013**

IMAGES OF THE YEAR 2023   

An old proverb says that a picture is worth a thousand words. Based on this, I am pleased to announce the first TalkImg Awards - Image of the Year 2023.
I therefore invite everyone to participate and share the image that marked your year 2023.
It can be any type of image: drawing, photography, image generated by AI; in short, any image that represents the year 2023 for you.

CATEGORIES  
There may be 3 categories in competition:
  • Drawing: A handmade drawing, in charcoal, Indian ink, or other type of material. It can also include digital works, made in Photoshop (or equivalent), as long as they are created by the user themselves.
  • Photography: Photograph, preferably taken by the person himself (or clearly identified the author of it).
  • AI Image: Artistic work developed using AI tools

A category will only enter the competition if it has at least 3 participants. If there are not enough users for the three categories (I hope that doesn't happen), a single category will be created that will include all entries. Participations from a category that does not enter into competition may be replaced in another (after analysis), for user voting.

RULES  
  • Any user registered in the forum for more than 120 days, and who in the last 120 days have received at least 15 merits, will be able to participate.
  • Only images that are hosted on the www.talkimg.com service are accepted.
  • Each user can participate in the 3 categories, with only 1 image for each. If the participant submits more than one image in a category, only the first image presented will be accepted (unless specifically indicated by the participant).
  • If an image clearly violates copyright, it will not be accepted.
  • The participant may indicate photographs by other authors, but must clearly identify the respective author, but it must be licensed for public use, or the participant has prior and proven authorization (if requested) for use.
  • Participations, before being put to vote, will be evaluated by the promoters, to check that they do not violate any copyright, using various tools they have at their disposal.
  • The organization may change/adjust these rules at any time. Promoters can accept or reject any image/participation based on these rules and copyright and privacy protection criteria.

HOW TO PARTICIPATE  
If you meet the participation criteria, to participate do so as follows.

For drawing:
Code:
[b]DRAWING[/b]
[img width=600]image link[/img]
[i]title | materials used | useful info[/i]
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org